[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC The New Frontier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: P00001.jpg (2 MB, 2119x3263) Image search: [Google]
P00001.jpg
2 MB, 2119x3263
Is this any good?
Does /co/ like it?
>>
The comic is very good. The tie-in special is fantastic.

I haven't seen the animated movie but I hear that it's alright.
>>
It's DC's version of Marvels.
>>
>>78315025
I haven't read the comic but the animated movie didn't do much for me. I would guess that the comic is significantly better judging by your comments.
>>
>>78315106
That special edition version has fight between Batman and Superman. Pretty awesome scene.
>>
>>78314995
New Frontier is the shit.

Animated movie isn't as good as the book, but it is really good compared to other DC Animated movies.
>>
>>78315106
That seems to be the consensus yes. Again, I haven't seen the animated film, but there's quite a lot of scenes that I don't imagine made it into the film and there are a lot of scenes that probably don't translate too well to film. (somewhat surprisingly, considering the 'widescreen' and cinematic format of most of the pages)
>>
>>78314995
storytime
NAOW
>>
>>78315240
Unfortunately, my internet is too crappy to storytime it, and it's around 400 pages.
>>
I fucking love it. Great art, best J'onn, best Hal.
>>
The book is great, the movie is alright if you don't have the time to reread the book.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.