[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2003 Clone Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 211x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 211x300
Should I start watching?
>>
If only to compare to the CG show that comes years after.
>Have at it
>>
It's not canon. Don't bother.
>>
>>78314724
>Start watching
It's less than three hours long. Just watch it and find out.

Unless you're talking about the CGI tv show, in which case yes.
>>
Might as well. It's short and sweet.
>>
>>78314754
>Not canon
>Don't bother
You're the worst kind of fan. Why the fuck does it matter if something is non-canon if it's enjoyable just the same?
>>
Yes. And try to grab a beer and a couple of friends for the over-the-top battles.

>>78314754
>continuity over quality
-_-
>>
>>78314812
>-_-
>>
I really liked what they did with Grievous. The movies didn't give him enough screen time.
>>
It's fantastic. Crazy action packed adventure. Light on story but really imaginative designs and the incredible action sequences you come to expect from Tartakovsky
>>
>>78314754
Still a mandatory watch since it's the only material that covers Palpatine's kidnap and Grievous asthma from episode 3
>>
>>78314724
I liked it a lot...
Of course, it's hilarious how in the movies a force user can barely move his sword if he growls at it for a minute, while here they can just fucking wreck an antire army of thousands by snapping their fingers.
>>
Yes. This thing, watched all at once as a movie, redeems many of the worst problems with the prequels.

It has good villain entrances, cool fights, and neat ideas.

Think of it as in-universe legends of what Jedi can do colouring normal folks word-of-mouth accounts of battles into astonishing living myths.
>>
>>78317537
Also it gives both Ventress and Grievous proper introductions.
>>
Go for it, it'll take maybe 2 hours to watch both seasons, and it has some fun/cool moments
>>
>>78317537
Grievous wheezes because he's a cyborg and the technology is imperfect. This was established during the OT, you fucking casual.

>Palpatine's kidnap

Oh yeah where that guy fires an RPG inside an elevator to protect the unarmored chancellor who is also in the elevator.

It's retarded.

>>78318520
that arena shit Ventress goes through is the worst, as is her being Dooku's subordinate when she's clearly able to best him

it's also garbage

and then at the end it's four goddamn hours of blue elephant wank
>>
>>78318650
>Oh yeah where that guy fires an RPG inside an elevator to protect the unarmored chancellor who is also in the elevator.

In real life the swedes have a mod for their Carl Gustav recoilless rifles that uses salt water to absorb the backblast, making it safe to fire in doors. I would wager a civilization that has figured out FTL would be able to produce something similar.
>>
>>78318650
>Oh yeah where that guy fires an RPG inside an elevator to protect the unarmored chancellor who is also in the elevator.
>It's retarded.

It's almost as if Star Wars weapons don't follow the same rules as real ones huh? Crazy I know.
>>
>>78318650
>Oh yeah it is retarded
Epic response you fucking faggot. The kidnapping was the damn event that triggers the start of Episode 3.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.