[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman vs Shazam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Hero-Envy-Superman-vs-Shazam.jpg (266 KB, 1065x597) Image search: [Google]
Hero-Envy-Superman-vs-Shazam.jpg
266 KB, 1065x597
Not just in terms of strength and powers. Who's the better character? Who do you like more
>>
File: captain marvel family.jpg (112 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
captain marvel family.jpg
112 KB, 630x420
>>78288380
>Who's the better character?
superman is the OG with pretty heavy weight in the DC universe and has a good cast of allies and vilain
>Who do you like more
shazam/captain marvel is just more fun to read with whack allies like tawny-tawny spy smasher and foes like Mr mind or captain nazi.plus the supe family never made so much sense outside of krypto
>>
File: zERcOeg.jpg (173 KB, 1079x1450) Image search: [Google]
zERcOeg.jpg
173 KB, 1079x1450
They're literally the same character according to DC.
>>
>>78288380
>Shazam
>>
File: myself im disapoint.jpg (100 KB, 635x805) Image search: [Google]
myself im disapoint.jpg
100 KB, 635x805
>>78288615
dont be a bitch
>>
>>78288380
Superman, Billy sort of skipped the silverage where a lot of characters got most of their prime villains and defining stories.

He's a good character but he's been massively shit on for over 70 years and he's been relegated to B-list because of it when he should be A-list in the JLA.
>>
>>78288569
Actually Billy is the og, he was here 1st & was more popular but because of numerous petty lawsuits by supes jew creators he was knocked off the market
>>
Marvel, better costume, looks live Elvis.
>>
>>78288380

Superman's the better, more complex character, but Captain Marvel is probably the more fun one.

I prefer Superman but they're both pretty high on my list.
>>
>>78290173
>Billy is the og
he wasnt,but he was the first to have a superfamily and united villains
>>
I've always liked Billy because of the whole innocence thing of a child coping with the harsh realities of being a hero. Also, because he's magic/mythology-based.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.