[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody please explain why the FUCK was Aqua Teen cancelled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUA TEEN.jpg (210 KB, 2319x1952) Image search: [Google]
CAUSE WE ARE THE AQUA TEEN.jpg
210 KB, 2319x1952
Can somebody please explain why the FUCK was Aqua Teen cancelled?
Show was doing fine, people liked it and while season 10 was mediocre season 11 instead was enjoyable. Plus the creators certainly were not running out of ideas.
Did Mike Lazzo one day just woke up and thought to himself ''Gee you know what I should do? I should totally cancel Aqua Teen Hunger Force!''.
I'm still fucking salty over this, this show didn't need to end.
>>
Just fuck Mike Lazzo for literally ruining everyone's fun.
>>
>>78279469
It had been on for 15 years, bro. I wouldn't say that's too soon.
>>
>>78279626
And?
The Simpsons have been on for longer.
>>
>>78279469
Rumor was that if the Boston episode ever got leaked, the show would have to end.

And it got leaked.
>>
nigga you lucky it got passed the third season

quit bitchin
>>
>>78279645
And it didn't ended the same way the simpsons will if that ever ends
>>
>>78280127
Aqua Teen ended literally with nothing.
The show's last line ever was ''should I make a joke or something?''
>>
>>78280151
>Aqua Teen ended literally with nothing.
Two fucking finales with two different flavors wasn't enough for you?
>>
>>78280253
The Greatest Story Ever Told was the real finale.
The previous episode was just a fake out.
>>
>>78280151
That ending especially after the super serious "ending" before it was the most appropriate way to end it.
>>
>>78280151
that's pretty appropriate
>>
File: this goofball.png (61 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
this goofball.png
61 KB, 500x463
>>78280074
thanks Pan
>>
The last few seasons were mostly a miss although their final season was pretty decent

The finale was GOAT
>>
>>78280280
I like how they pulled a final bait to fuck with the audience
As if that was the first time the characters died
>>
im not convinced it's actually dead

theyll just pull another title change and call the new one a spinoff or some shit
>>
Yes, actually. He said "He was ready to move on".

The creators weren't and were incredibly surprised when they found out.
>>
>>78279469
How many times has it been cancelled now?
>>
>>78283051
Uhhh... once.
>>
>>78283296
Bullshit, AS has threatened to cancel it a ton of times and it always comes back.
>>
>>78283349

If you mean the name changes, thats just the writers changing it because they felt like it.

And as the longest running show on AS, they were given the privilege to do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.