[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invincible 126
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Invincible 126-021.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Invincible 126-021.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
No new issue until APRIL

Let's discuss the last issue of REBOOT? until then. Pretty great issue overall. I kind of knew it was a choice Mark wouldn't be able to make and I'm excited to see the consequences. Haven't been this excited about the series since the Dinosaurus issues
>>
File: forthemanwhohaseverything.jpg (14 KB, 402x224) Image search: [Google]
forthemanwhohaseverything.jpg
14 KB, 402x224
>>78279055
Guess girls are really better than boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXQ2pDVB42k
>>
File: Invincible 126-015_016.jpg (4 MB, 3976x3056) Image search: [Google]
Invincible 126-015_016.jpg
4 MB, 3976x3056
p-pls respond
>>
I kinda wish the reboot had been further explored. A few more issues maybe. Also, since the time skip, I'm hoping it goes straight into the fight with Thragg.
>>
>>78279055
>No new issue until APRIL

This is why the Big 2 will never become the Big 3
>>
>>78279492
It's a different type of love when you raise a boy and a girl, although in my experience girls tend to be more affectionate and cute and make you want you to protect them while boys tend to be really ingenous and make you feel extreme pride in them.
>>
>>78279055
I am kind of mad. Mark has put up with too much shit, and missing years is getting to be too much.
>>
File: KgKocO9.jpg (830 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
KgKocO9.jpg
830 KB, 1988x3056
did she gave birth to the new king?
>>
>>78282920
I'm angry at Mark for choosing his own, personal happiness over the countless lives that could have been saved if only he'd made the right decision for once.
>>
>>78283234
It's a fairly normal decision for people to make. Plus one shouldn't really mess with time in general. Those aliens are dicks though sending him too far into the future.
>>
>>78279492

People should really stop using this comparison because it isn't the same at all. For Mark both realities were real for Superman it was all a dream brought on by a plant. If Superman had kept dreaming Mongol would have killed everybody in the real world
>>
>>78283234

The tentacles were effectively asking him to kill his own daughter

Most parents would make the same choice. I know I would and I know it's selfish but I'd see a million children die before my own
>>
>>78283289
>>78283533
You make me sick.
>>
>>78283601

I honestly don't care how you feel about my choice mate. If you said to somebody "I can save every child in Africa right now but yours has to die" 99% of parents would pick their own child.
>>
>>78283601
You're small picture anon. Every minute trillions of new babies are born across the many species of the universe. Changing several years of history erases all of their existences. The very question of saving tons of lives if you make choice A or B becomes a non issue cause either way astronomical numbers of people get erased.
>>
>>78283667

Plus Mark has zero reason to believe those monsters and the fact that they fucked him like that proves they are petty and not a benevolent force that should be trusted. /co/ is retarded for saying Mark was wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.