[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Comic runs that will age like Milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 4520017-dd2014017-cov-d2796.jpg (56 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
4520017-dd2014017-cov-d2796.jpg
56 KB, 421x640
Comic runs that will age like Milk
>>
First big arc with Ikari was pretty cool.
>>
>>78275530

No it'll age fine. It was great, really gripping for a while w the Bullseye/Ikari stuff, the first half with Cap, Spidey, Mole Man, even the Purple Man stuff later was good. Foggy's cancer stuff was emotional for a while. I liked the mom issue desu, and the future issue where I guess Waid's run would hypotheticaly end up. It did run out of some steam, was Waid stretched too thin? But even then it was still a fine cape comic just not GOAT.
>>
>>78275530
Traytray will never be forgotten, op.

NEVAR FOGET! HE DINDU NUTHIN!
>>
Everything after the Ikari arc is pure dog shit.
>>
>>78276358
That relaunch was fucking awful
>>
waid's daredevil has been getting shit on already by /co/

he added a trayvon martin story where he was tutoring kids after school and gunned down by a raycist and nazis are controlling the court system in america.

yeah just fuck my comics up with your sjw musings waid.
>>
>>78278073
As someone who doesn't give a shit about Daredevil, please tell me this is not the only reason you fucks hate Waid's run.
>>
>>78278219
>>>78278073
>As someone who doesn't give a shit about Daredevil, please tell me this is not the only reason you fucks hate Waid's run.
Co hates Waid because he said some anti gg stuff.

Yes the masses are that fickle
>>
>>78278219
>>78278294
He also doesn't know how to write Daredevil.
>>
>>78280112
>He also doesn't know how to write Miller or Bendis' Daredevil
FTFY
>>
>>78280173
>implying Miller Daredevil isn't the definitive version
>>
>>78278294
Stop it, straw man.
>>
>>78278219
I hate it because idiots on /co/ told me it was DA BEST THING EVUH and it turned out to be extremely boring and dull and only worth reading because of Marcos Martin's art, which is 6-7 issues at best.
>>
>>78278073
>nazis are controlling the court system in america

Is it really that hard to believe? They already control NASA, AIM, HYDRA, and who knows what else. Red Skull was the Secretary of State for a while. In the Marvel universe you should be surprised when there aren't Nazis controlling something.
>>
>>78275530
>First big arc with Ikari

That like two years after the series debut. Wasn't the "first" anything.
>>
>>78275708
Probably, also his ANADA stuff is so mediocre and his SHIELD shit was awful.

Hopefully he manages not to fuck up Widow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.