[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blatant Christian Allegory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 960.jpg (57 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
57 KB, 960x540
Other episodes of any show with Narnia level Christian allegory.
>>
>>78263070
Seemed more like a Lovecraft allegory to me.
>>
>>78266534
this
>>
>>78266534
>>78269190
>one lovecraft joke
>the entire story is therefore a lovecraft allegory

dum dums

anyway, what made you think that OP?
>>
>>78266534
Same thing really.
>>
File: MAN OF JESUS.jpg (21 KB, 472x356) Image search: [Google]
MAN OF JESUS.jpg
21 KB, 472x356
>>78263070

the obvious Christ allegory.
>>
>>78263070
>>78266534
Seemed more like a Futurama allegory to me
>>
>>78269218
>One lovecraft joke
>Premise of the story is that a strange being is walking the earth, who's life and existence are tied inherently to the fabric of that world. When he leaves, the world and all it's inhabitants cease to be, nothing more than his dream.

Honestly, I'm not seeing how it's a Christian allegory at all. The entire thing is basically a Lovecraft plot.

He's basically Azathoth with a physical body.
>>
What's wrong with Christian allegories? THE superhero is a walking Christ allegory
>>
>>78270122
With that summary it's like that episode of the Twilight Zone where the guy is being executed but the whole world is in his mind.
>>
>>78270165
Dont you mean Christ is literally just the hero allegory?
He even killed a dragon, ffs.
>>
File: latest[8].jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[8].jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>78263070
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 520x800
>>
>>78263070
What?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.