[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so do you think the great society will be back and also fuck you reed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 3798018-great+society.jpg (42 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
3798018-great+society.jpg
42 KB, 320x320
so do you think the great society will be back and also fuck you reed
>>
i miss justice league these guy brought back my love for super teams
>>
>>78263016
Doctor spectrum is all the GS you need anon
>>
>>78263016

I want this to Backfired on them so bad.

The great "society" should just fight back.
>>
>>78263068
shes pretty cool but she will probably die soon
>>
File: New Avengers16.NOW-016.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers16.NOW-016.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
I liked them. Wouldn't mind seeing them again.
>>
doctor spectrum is the only one who survived I think
>>
>>78263016
Why Reee? Strange stomped them.
>>
>>78265657
because reed tries to justify what they are doing and still thinks he is a good person, namor has jump right in to the darkness and doesn't give to shits, black panther is the only one that i liked in perfect world he truly hates him self for what he has done. and strange is fuck dreg who needs to die painfully
>>
I wanted to hump that Speedster so hard.
>>
Sun God, Hyperion, Thor, Sentry, Surfer team up when
>>
Honestly I really wish they had after secret wars brought back the JMS Supreme Power Universe and the Great Society Universe and given them both ongoings.
>>
File: New Avengers16.NOW-008.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers16.NOW-008.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>78270250
I want to know more about the Great Society's Earth. Like what's the deal with the Archetypes of J.U.S.T.I.C.E. and why does it have the members it had?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.