[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANAD Avengers #4 preview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: AVEN2015004-cov-ad58a-53a0c.jpg (352 KB, 900x1393) Image search: [Google]
AVEN2015004-cov-ad58a-53a0c.jpg
352 KB, 900x1393
ANAD Avengers #4 preview
>>
White bois are gonna get mad!
>>
>>
>>78247934
>unlettered preview
Whoooooo cares.
>>
>>
>jobbing to Cyclone

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78247971
People that like art you stupid fucking idiot...
>>
>>78248021
what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>78248107
Shitty action scene
>>
>>78248021
>>78248107
If I had to guess, a "the practiced heroes try to save civilians while Sam and Kamala mess up when they appear to have it in the bag, cue blaming each other next page" narration.
>>
>>78247955
All Spells and Traps cards on the field are being destroyed?
>>
Inb4 the cover is a ruse
>>
>>78248687
Actually, Kamala seems to have it, then Nova intervenes and dicks it up. Again.
>>
>>78249386
Why is being Sam suffering?
>>
>>78249386
I hope not, Sam's been doing this hero thing a lot longer than Kamala.
Why is he always the idiot?
>huh, don't cause collateral damage?
>>
>White bois are gonna get mad!
So nobody is going to say anything to this obvious black racist?
Never change /co/.
>>
>>78250160
I doubt he's black and why respond to bait?
It's you isn't it, you got frustrated that people didn't notice your bait?
>>
>>78249237
Does Falcon and Jane even have history?
Wasn't Falcon married?
Why is this cover such bait?
>>
>>78250668
Because angry people will buy it.
Why, I don't know. Comics I don't like I certainly won't buy.
>>
>>78250715
Everyone is constantly misunderstanding the "angry fans buy more comics" thing. The point isn't that angry people are the ones buying the comics, it's that angry people are the ones MARKETING the comic. They're the ones who go on /co/ or reddit or tumblr or facebook and won't shut the fuck up about it and make sure everyone they know and every internet rando they find is aware how angry they are over something.

What are you more likely to buy, the comic that you didn't know existed or the comic that everyone keeps screaming about. All press is good press, and angry fans are the single most effective (and cheapest) shills a comic company can ask for.

For example, remember the Faith debacle a month or two ago? Our board is filled with people that love Valiant and say how it's the greatest publisher ever and try to make threads to hype it up, but they always 404 almost immediately since no one gives a shit about Valiant. Then Valiant announces a mini-series for Faith and all the anti-SJWs start rolling out in force with their "I'm so offended by fat people! How is this allowed?! Straight white men are being marginalized REEEEEEEEEE" and all of a sudden, we're getting Valiant threads that reach 500+ posts within the hour and countless people that didn't even know Valiant existed are now aware of it. Even if they only know it as the "hambeast pandering publisher" that's still better than "what the fuck is Valiant?"
>>
>>78247934
Why is the #4 preview out before the #3 one
>>
>>78250813
Yeah, I remember Faith debacle. I also remember how every Faith thread is being deleted now.
>>
>>78250813
You have to also add in that it's not actual rage sometimes, it's just something the sjw types make up so they can market it as "those dumb nerboys are mad, you just have to buy it!" Twitter and sites like themarysue are experts at it. Then they also use legitimate rage and twist it into something that fits the narrative like with Whor.
>>
>>78250813
Rage sells, and if there is no rage, artificial rage will do just as good.
>>
>>78250813
This. Most of the angry people already stopped buying comics. They're just replaced by people who hear about the comic from angry people and then go check it out.
>>
I Feel sorry for sam, he kept messing up
>>
>>78248021
Not used to seeing Kamala beat someone all bloody, also way to be predictable Waid.
>>
>>78249563
Being Nova is suffering, period.
>>
>>78249651
Because no one cares much about Sam and Kamala has the bigger fanbase, also Marvel doesn’t care about Latinos unless they are black.
>>
>>78251648
I wish it was every Bendis thread.
>>
>>78247934
>Making out with a cancer riddled woman
Way to shit on minorities even more Marvel.
>>
>>78252424
>no one cares much about Sam
I do. He's a lovable oaf.
>>
>>78252098
They should just take him out, make a a nova corp comic and put him there with revived Rich and the Bakian family written by King and drawn by a decent artist and let the ANADA people masturbate to each other.

Poor Sam is getting yelled at by Kamala and punched in Alex Ross covers, he deserves better.
>>
>>78252489
I mean at Marvel, unless it's Loeb but he's in TV now and I don't think he knows how they are treating his character.
>>
>>78247955
That art looks really bad. Like the bare minimum was put into it.
>>
>>78248021
Black Bolt would have killed that guy already step your game young inhuman.
>>
>>78248021
Is this what gets her kicked out?
I'm guessing she's going to be kicked out only for like half an issue
>>
>>78247934
>pandeing intensifies
>>
Where the #3 Preview? Cause that hasn't come out yet
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.