[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PIZZAZZ DESERVES TO BE YOUR WAIFU! She may not be perfect but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BESTGIRL.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BESTGIRL.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
PIZZAZZ DESERVES TO BE YOUR WAIFU!

She may not be perfect but she's endearingly flawed and thoroughly gorgeous on top of that. She deserves your love.
>>
can you PLEASE get a fucking life
>>
>>78245011
You can't just force a waifu, friend. She chooses you and that's that.
>>
>>78245017
shoo shoo !
>>
File: 1441582735660.jpg (29 KB, 398x356) Image search: [Google]
1441582735660.jpg
29 KB, 398x356
>Wake up to this faggotry
>Remember I share a planet with these people
Who knows, maybe the car will spiral out of control out this morning
>>
>>78245023
I'm just informing people that she deserves their love, I'm not forcing them to do anything.
>>78245050
>being an antiwaifufag
>>
>>78245011
her show won't get more than one season :^) enjoy your 10 episodes waifu
>>
>inb4 archer ripoff
>>
>>78245050
please do us a favor
>>
>>78245057
I know, what I mean is people can't force themselves to love her.
>>
>>78245011

She looks good only because excesive makeup and hairdresser.
>>
Chrysalis is best girl
>>
>>78245386
Literally how beta do you have to be?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.