[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Gen Zed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fx ls1Xrc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: GenZed.jpg (98 KB, 755x411) Image search: [Google]
GenZed.jpg
98 KB, 755x411
>ITT: Gen Zed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bWZj8PRes
>>
Yes, we get it, you like to shitpost, and the Gen Zed thread from earlier brought back fond memories of spamming this thread. But what's the point when it was already found out to be a scam?
>>
File: 1435664250885.jpg (32 KB, 451x541) Image search: [Google]
1435664250885.jpg
32 KB, 451x541
>>78233711
Shill some more for us you scumbag cis hetro white male
>>
You know, it's been bothering me whenever threse threads come up that the trans character looked really familiar somehow but I couldn't place it.

I think I think I got it, apparently after surviving Dr Nero's castle Lance went though some serious questioning of his identity.
>>
>>78235232
Also the tranny from Questionable Content.
I'm sure there's more transsexual characters that have bright red hair.
>>
One of the worst things every brought forth by concerted human effort.

Up there with the Khmer Rouge and the Holocaust
>>
Disgusting. Can we all admit we need a new holocaust against the faggots?
>>
I can't find the moonman edit of this.
Please help.
>>
You know the only reason it was made was to make people rightfully disgusted at how ham-fisted, attention whoring and fucking STUPID the premise was, so that they could claim transphobia, muhsoggyknee, hate crimes and all the other made-up eternal victim shit they always bank on.

The cartoon equivalent of throwing yourself in front of a car, then crying that the driver tried to kill you to get pity.
>>
>>78233836
>Yes, we get it, you like to shitpost
Wrong.

I love to shitpost.
>>
>>78235329
>Disgusting. Can we all admit we need a new holocaust against the faggots?
by faggots do you mean pandering "SJ" communities?
because there's nothing wrong with wanting to be yourself
but it's awful when you try to pretend that whatever else you're doing is faultless and beautiful simply because you're trying to be yourself
>>
When are trans people gonna get some representation in something that isn't shit?
>>
>>78233711
well
that was garbage
>>
File: aswydt.jpg (55 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
aswydt.jpg
55 KB, 252x252
>>78235442
>>
>>78235529
If something has trans "people" in it, it automatically becomes shit.
So never.
>>
>>78233711
damn it you again?didn`t we told you to leave the first time?get out alredy
>>
>>78235529

Silence of the Lambs did a great job of representing trans people. Brianna Wu was great in it.
>>
>>78233711
I love the episode where Bigal2k6 and Emer Prevost have fat gay sex in front of the trans girl's house.
>>
>>78233836
>it was already found out to be a scam
I want sauce with that too
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.