[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh boy...here we go again...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
oh boy...here we go again...
>>
Is it bad that I kind of want it to happen? It's so obvious.
>>
>>78221474
Quit bitching for once in your life fag
>>
I wouldn't mind this if they just sat and talked in the park the whole time and ended it by shaking hands and going their own way and it goes back to regular shenanigans.
>>
>>78223227
I haven't read DickBats, but would Joker be, well, the Joker if HIS Batman isn't around? Like, would Bruce Wayne and Joe Kerr just be able to have a nice talk, right until Bruce puts on the cowl again, and Joker goes full Dark Knight Returns?
>>
>>78223276
>I haven't read DickBats

it answers you question if you'd like to find out
>>
>>78223276
I remember when Joker fought AzBats. He was really contemptuous and angry when he realized it wasn't HIS Batman.
>>
>>78221474
Im which issue is this?
>>
>>78224149
>>
>>78221474
Totally not a rip-off of Millar's Ultimate X-Men. No, sire.
>>
>>78221474
what a qt
>>
>>78221813
It's okay, Anon. I also want them to fall in love, get gay-married, adopt a Robin and buy a Harley, and move to Wisconsin where they start up a small business selling macrame supplies.
>>
>>78224663
>buy a Harley
kek
>>
File: 0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>78222294
>Quit bitching for once in your life fag

>apply this cream on 90% of the threads on /co/
>>
Bearded Bruce is still the sexiest goddamned thing DC put out this year.
>>
>>78221474

So what's going on here outside of the obvious return of the Joker #485467?
>>
I want them to talk as friends. I think Joker would like that.

Its possible he might just set something off in the park, across from them, to see if he can get his old buddy back, but he'd never just flat out shoot Bruce here.
>>
god, i remember /co/ writing some kind of fan fiction like this for BTAS where bruce never went batman and joker didn't get vated and they were just a pair of socialite pals, the moody heir with a heart of gold and tragic past and his wise-cracking entertainer buddy with seedy connections.
>>
>>78224894
You're absolutely right.
>>
>>78221474
Shit, I didn't know Joker was such a 10 under all that goofy makeup and hair dye.
>>
>>78225609
Anyone have this? They should do an official drama AU of some of these characters in a world with no super heroes. The psychological and Societal underpinnings are interesting enough to carry a story without the capes. I mean, really, how often do the cultural backgrounds and relationships of characters get written about for example? I love superhero stuff, but sometimes power level bullshit, plot armor, and the whole heel-face dynamic get in the way of other story telling elements.
>>
>>78221474
He better not fucking touch qt amnesiac bruce
>>
>>78224815
Darf er das?
>>
>>78223227
Except it's painfully obvious that the next issue is going to be them fellating each other.
>>
>>78226388
Can they show that in a DC book?

I think they'll just hold hands.
>>
I could give a fuck. This story has been the biggest waste of time and I can't wait for it to be over.

MUH MAGNUM OPUS
>>
Wait wait wait, are you saying that both of them survived next to a pool of magical healing juice? Pretty huge shock. Did not see that coming.
>>
>>78224663
Fuck you anon, you just gave me a hernia.
>>
>>78226544
I can actually hear your sarcasm anon
>>
>>78226890
kek
>>
>>78226460
I"m sure DC will bent over backwards and show that if Snyder wants it, which he probably does.
>>
File: move over bitch.jpg (2 MB, 1700x2597) Image search: [Google]
move over bitch.jpg
2 MB, 1700x2597
I don't get how anyone can look at Batman and Joker and see anything remotely homoerotic.
>>
>>78223276

In The Black Mirror Dickbats tracks Joker in the sewers. Joker is actually kinda manic-depressive and makes a point that yes he might be Batman but he's not HIS Batman, and is laying low, almost hiding completely, waiting for Bruce to come back.

Since that was also written by Snyder (though pre-nu52) I guess there's a precedent for this.
>>
I'm so sick and fucking tired of this shit. It's always the same fucking shit in comics. I'm fucking done with comics. I'm fucking done. Alan Moore was right. It's the same fucking stories told just shittier each time.
>>
>>78230203
Hilariously enoug, Moore is the reason I wanna get into comics. Tell those "same stories" but make them better.
>>
>>78221474
Was there a storytime of this?
>>
>>78228010
That image.
Rough hate sex.
>>
>>78230286
We need another Moore-level genius to come in and give mainstream comics the kind of kick in he and his fellow Brits gave them in the 80s.

Unfortunately, talent on that level is pretty rare.
>>
>>78231151
kick in the ass, damn it
>>
>copying Iron Man's line
B R A V O
>>
>>78224397
>>
>>78230286
>>78231151
Is there a lot of executive meddling in comics when it comes to the creative process? It's rampant in movies, and is one of the reasons so many of them turn out to be the same crap every year.
>>
File: beard bruce(2).png (808 KB, 937x676) Image search: [Google]
beard bruce(2).png
808 KB, 937x676
>>78224608
Everyone is a qt3.14 when drawn by Capullo. Especially Bruce.
>>
can someone explain whats happening here lol
>>
>>78232605
Love.
>>
>>78232422
daddy
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.