[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official High School-AU's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
it's become increasingly popular to reimagine old stories in high school settings

did that start with Monster High or Ever AFter High?
how would you rate the official High School Au's?
>Monster High
>Ever After High
>Disney Descendants
>DC Superhero Girls

>I am pretty sure there is more but I've forgotten them
>>
>>78202348
Equestria Girls
>>
File: 1449710887496.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449710887496.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
>>78202348
There's Avengers Academy, the freemium game.
>>
>>78202348
It looks like Briar is fucking Cupid doggystyle.
>>
>>78203946
She wished.
>>
>>78202348

Equestria Girls > EAH > Monster High > Descendants > DC Superhero Girls

Say what you will about MLP, but at least the dialogue isn't filled with horse puns and txttalk. MH and EAH can't go two seconds without a character saying "spooktacular" or some shit.
>>
>>78203858
I want this as a cartoon-series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYiIP0Mp50Q

I liked Forever After High, I think it has a coherent plot and likeable characters as well as quite some depth and worldbuilding
>for a toy-show
there's also the fact that it has the whole :
>Destiny vs. Free-Will-aspect

Monster After High is okay, the characters have cool designs,
though it's quite episodic

at first I didn't like Disney Descendants but it was actually quite entertaining and the world is surprisingly interesting
while they are the children of villains and heroes they don't seem to be forced into any kind of role
it's more like:
they grew up in a crappy home with abusive/evil parents around twisted people which gave them a screwed view of morals and ethics

I watched DC Superhero Girls and I strongly dislike it
>>
>>78202348
>Winx Club
>Monster High
>Ever After High
>Descendants
>Equestria Girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUZ3yci5cM

Even Descendants shorts are look like the Monster High movies
>>
>>78204792
>ready to suck executive cock.jpg
>>
File: i watch it for the plot.jpg (56 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
i watch it for the plot.jpg
56 KB, 500x315
>>78204792
>>
Aren't Monster and Forever After the same company? At the end of Boo York they show that they talk place in a parallel universe.
>>
>>78204792
>Winx Club
how is that a high School Alternate Universe?
>>
>>78205508
Season 6 has main characters as students-like dressed girls, also the third movie
>>
>>78205151

yes. Also, Cupid used to be a MH character that got transferred to EAH.
>>
>>78205151
>>78206824
That explains everything
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.