[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there will be a second season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mbc.png (501 KB, 818x460) Image search: [Google]
mbc.png
501 KB, 818x460
Do you think there will be a second season?
>>
No I do not.

It's probably expensive to make, the VAs aren't cheap either, and the ratings, even with a lead in from South Park, were not enough to justify those things.
>>
No.
Especially since the last two and best episodes were on at fucking 1 AM.
Plus like >>78154445 said they wasted so much money on VAs, event he guest VAs. Seriously why did Ice Ivory need to be voiced by Susan Sarandon?
>>
>>78154491
>>78154445

yeah most likely :(
>>
>>78154268
I say Adult Swim needs to pick this show up and take it in a different direction.

Because the art style is too fucking gorgeous to be wasted
>>
mega for the last episode please?
>>
>>78155242
I liked the direction it was already in.
>>
I kinda hope Rad gets back on the ball next season. He was an actual threat in the pilot and throughout the rest of the season he's a wimpy crybaby.
>>
>>78155354
To be fair he's only a threat because he actually fights Dazzle, he never actually fought Rad the rest of the season except in the Mechorca
>>
>>78155397

Fair enough.
>>
I wish theyd take the art style and just play the show straight.

not just "LOL LE QUIRKY 80S LOOK HOW RANDOM WE ARE"

the humor was worse than i expected from the teaser.

I mean it gets a dumb chuckle out of me occasionally, but I cant help but wish the show took its premise seriously
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.