[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we get them back the way they're supposed to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1146x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1146x594
When will we get them back the way they're supposed to be?
>>
WE WUZ FLASH MUFUKA
>>
>>78135236
What?
>>
>>78135133
honestly if there's one thing this show didnt do that well it was packing all the lore of the ages into what was meant to be a realistic passage of time
we got a 5 year time skip during which 12-year-old robin has become nightwing, jason todd has become robin AND DIED, and tim drake has become robin AND left for the teen titans.
five years
jesus
you couldnt just be pragmatic and leave out todd?
at least they used timetravel shenanigans to bring impulse into the mix.
>>
>>78135278
Year 01 - Dick still Robin
Year 02 - Dick leaves and becomes Nightwing
Year 03 - Jason becomes Robin
Year 04 - Jason Dies
Year 05 - Tim becomes Robin

Not that hard to think about and I'm drunk. You're right, it's shitty writing.
>>
>>78135133
Oh Wally. How I miss him.
>>
>>78135454
>13 year old independent nightwing
sure okay
i mean it helps that he's still in the titans so one assumes he never did the move-to-bludhaven thing, but... whatever. it wasn't shitty writing, it was just one slightly nonsensical thing in an otherwise AMAZINGLY well thought out show, making it stand out more. Weisman isn't perfect.. he makes mistakes sometimes. One that comes to mind is that, in order to explain gargoyles not being more numerous, he says they can only breed every 20 years, and only 3 times in their lives. aaaaand then he allows the existence of gaygoyles. head fucking desk.
>>
>>78135236
Has Flash or Arrow actually introduced a nigger character that was actually a nigger and not just black?

>Wally was very respectful when he met Joe and Iris for the first time, apologized for showing up out of the blue unannounced and making things awkward, offered to leave
>Firestorm was shown to be a football nigger out of necessity because lolnodadjokes and his mom being poor and not because he was an idiot (he had great grades and could get in to any school he wanted, according to caitlin, and apparently minority scholarships aren't a thing in the cwverse) and worked at the mechanic shop to help support his mom
>>
File: good night sweet speedster.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
good night sweet speedster.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>78135133

Friendly reminder Bart Saving Barry was the reason why Wally had to die.
>>
>>78135880
there arent any niggers in comics dude, aside from random thugs.
well except for that "you dun shit for tha orange skins an tha purple skins but wutchu dun fo da BLACK SKINS lately crackalantern" fucker who seems to have forgotten that saving the earth includes the black people. he basically asked him 'what have you done for us at the exclusion of all other humans on earth so that we can get ahead of them?' and GL is genuinely floored by the question
>>
>>78135454
He was 14 by the end of the first season.
>>
>>78136072
Meant to reply to >>78135278
>>
>>78135880
The black criminals
>>
>>78136072
sure didn't look it
>>
So what's with earth 2 flash?
>>
>>78136012
>random thug
>fucking Barracuda
>>
>>78135278
I liked the time jump.
I already knew what happened basically.
>>
>>78136976
iunno who that is so i'll take your word for it
>>78137526
i liked it too, i just would have rather they left out todd in their universe. it did so much of its own thing it seemed odd to hold so tightly to comics canon, especially with regards to a character universally understood to be a mistake
>>
I have a question.

So in Young Justice, Wally can move faster than the speed of sound, right? How come he couldn't understand what Barry and Bart were saying? Obviously if you speak faster than the speed of sound, the words would be incomprehensible so clearly the two couldn't have been speaking faster than the speed of sound.
>>
>>78136012
Wew calm down there David Duke
>>
>wally is a nigger in the CW serie
>>
>>78137686
Theory of Special relativity. Basically, to those moving at the same speed everything seems normal (because it's relative to the observer). To those not moving that fast it's obscured. This is also how time travel is theoretically possible. To the traveler their body is aging normally, to the observer they age slower. And both viewpoints are right at the same time. It's all fucked up.
>>
>>78137818
Yeah OK but the problem with that is that speed and sound are both constants. They can't be changed.
>>
>>78137843
Speedforce. That is the answer to every question regarding The Flash family.
>>
>>78137797
Hey, he's a black man, not a nigger, there's a difference
>>
>>78137843
I don't know the scenario you were describing, but if someone was moving at the same speed as a speedster they would be able to talk to each other regardless of the speed, it's the observer that couldn't understand them. Perhaps if I knew the scene I could understand, sorry I can't be of more help.
>>
File: 3qvs0u.jpg (73 KB, 625x451) Image search: [Google]
3qvs0u.jpg
73 KB, 625x451
>>78135133
>>
>>78138073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TC5vCyny_U
>>
>>78138147
Oh. That's just bullshit. I was imagining Bart & Barry were running & talking. The only explanation would be that they are vibrating at a faster speed than Wally & the cop while talking. But more likely it's the same old speed force bullshit.
>>
>>78137686
er... forget for a moment the whole talking faster than the speed of sound thing
the point is wally has a decent portion of the super speed but he doesn't have even a fraction of the super reflexes (or wind resistance, hence goggles). That's why he's such a chump in fights, he basically has to pick a direction, run, and HOPE shit turns out okay. if you stick out a leg to trip him, he's down
>>
>>78136012
I also hate that people always bring up that scene like it means something or makes Hal look racist. All it makes Hal look is stupid for not having a decent comeback to such a retarded question.
>>
>>78138573
basically everything issue-y in the 70s can be summed up like this:
They were trying
i miss how genuinely edgy shit could be in the 70s. it wasnt always right, it didnt feel obliged to always be right. it wasn't 'sensitive'.. it was just inclusive. It threw every possible way of thinking into a blender and poured it out for all to see.. even if they were uncomfortable with it. And to this day I don't think anyone has touched on that shit better than all in the family, sanford and son, etc etc. shit was HONEST. it represented how people actually talked and felt and thought.
>>
>>78135133
mfw Young Justice was the last time any DC character was recognizable
>>
>>78137797
>Got banned by Nigger Boco mid sentence
Rude
>>
File: geoffjohns.jpg (29 KB, 220x258) Image search: [Google]
geoffjohns.jpg
29 KB, 220x258
>>78135955

Sounds like a good trade to me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.