[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The BEST iterations of a character thread. This is undisputed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HdcXQ2A.jpg (155 KB, 454x700) Image search: [Google]
HdcXQ2A.jpg
155 KB, 454x700
The BEST iterations of a character thread.

This is undisputed best Bullseye
>>
>>78130488
>give me ten seconds to get outta here
>>
>>78130488
True. Ennis's Frank is best Frank, tho

Aaron's Frank is basically the same as Ennis's, but Ennis did it first
>>
>>78130488
So what was it that Bullseye said to Frank before he died regrind Frank and his family? Someone on /co claimed he said that Frank said to his wife
>I want a divorce
>>
>>78130634
Yeah, that was it. It was what Frank said to Maria right before she got killed. Aaron's Max run was great.
>>
>>78130658
I see, for some reason I thought the series ended when he went to jail and I forgot to keep track of it.
>>
We need more Frank threads.
Is this a hidden Frank thread?
>>
>>78130634
Did you bother to finish reading? Thats literally what he says
>>
>>78130707
If you haven't, you should definitely read to the end...it's good shit, and the kind of definitive conclusion the end of Ennis's run didn't have
>>
File: frankface.png (24 KB, 324x377) Image search: [Google]
frankface.png
24 KB, 324x377
>>78130718
All threads are Frank threads.
>>
>>78130724
No, thought it ended when he went to jail.
>>
>>78130740
I thought Valley Forge was a fine ending
>>
>>78131706
It was a solid ending, but Aaron's ending felt like the actual end of a book, rather than the end of a particular author's run.

And I don't just mean that Frank dies...it's the sense of Frank fighting an unwinnable war to the very end, and remaining the Punisher in the face of impossible adversity. Plus he dies.
>>
>>78130488
>dude I killed a guy with my poop lmao
>for fun roflmao

Opinion discarded
>>
>>78131870
Who is the best Bullseye, then? I'm going to agree with OP unless you offer a convincing alternative
>>
>>78131909

Paul Tobin's Bullseye in Marvel Adventures Spider-man. Duh.
>>
Someone post frank firing a gun that shoots franks
>>
>>78132017
It's not a gun, it's a frank...

... a frank that franks franks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.