[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does her character really serve any purpose these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Lois_Lane_DCAU_001.jpg (20 KB, 489x448) Image search: [Google]
Lois_Lane_DCAU_001.jpg
20 KB, 489x448
Does her character really serve any purpose these days?
>>
she's basically arianna huffington
>>
>>78113995
LEGS
E
G
S
>>
She can keep Clark centered and fight for justice in ways Superman can't.
>>
comics these days are really bad at having their supporting characters do anything meaningful. The one without powers/gadgets that is.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6d4atetl1rbvs0mo1_1280.jpg (986 KB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6d4atetl1rbvs0mo1_1280.jpg
986 KB, 1280x1792
She's a big girl
>>
Did she ever serve a purpose?
>>
>>78114257
For die
>>
>>78113995
Maybe she should fuck Bruce
>>
Liberated slut and opened a window for the "amazing" WonderSupes ship.
>>
>>78114257
Fuck off Dobson
>>
>>78113995
She makes it so Rocafort can draw another sexy slut when he does a Super Man book
>>
>>78113995
Superman deposits all of his sperm on her womb regularly.
You could she's the most important female on Earth.
>>
>>78113995
Yes, to connect superman with humanity if she dies its Justice lords time.
>>
>>78113995
When the joker tricked superman into killing her and thier baby and used her as a nuke tigger that detonated when she dies.

Superman basically became our merciless God with the power of the yellow lantern
>>
As someone for Clark to both collaberate with and compete against.
>>
>>78113995
One word.. Legs.
>>
>>78115390
I'm gay as fuck but I'd eat that pussy out if it meant I'd get to slurp down some super sperm
>>
File: polishing wood.gif (3 MB, 412x304) Image search: [Google]
polishing wood.gif
3 MB, 412x304
>>78113995
bing bang

sexxxy booty
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.