[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thinks memes are funny >Did a relatively accurate Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Johnny_Test_Logo.jpg (15 KB, 347x231) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Test_Logo.jpg
15 KB, 347x231
>Thinks memes are funny
>Did a relatively accurate Pokemon parody
>Creator worked on Golden Age FOP and Ned's Declassified
>Made R63 canon twice
>Hates Tumblr

How can one show be so based?
>>
I agree in every way whatsoever
>>
>>78110384
>Hates Tumblr
hwat
>>
>>78110384
This isn't funny scott
>>
>>78110384
the first season was great, the second was less shit than the rest and the third (while more shit than the second) was less shit than the stuff that came after that
>>
>>78110384
>>Golden Age FOP
things that never existed
>>
>>78110918
Why do people like you exist?
>>
Maybe if they go back to the cell animation, and with a better character design, this could be a decent-canandian show
>>
>>78110384
What the fuck is up with this
>How can one show be so based?
shitposting going on now?
>>
>>78110384
>b8ing this hard

You're pathetic.
>>
do anyone have a pic of the jhonny's sister's when they have his powers too?
>>
>>78111036
As far as I know, it started with that Genndy thread, and people will continue anything as long as they know they can get replies.
Really doesn't help that some people legitimately don't know what sage is or just don't use it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.