[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now we know the Avengers event (Standoff), the X-Men event
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Events.png (351 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Events.png
351 KB, 480x480
So now we know the Avengers event (Standoff), the X-Men event (Apocalypse Wars), and the Super event of the whole line (Civil War II).

I think only Inhumans and Cosmic are missing. What do you think their events will be like? Maybe a Spidey event as well?
>>
>>78107247
You're forgetting Spider-women (Spider-woman, Spider-gwen, and Silk). Howard the Duck and Squirrel Girl are also having a crossover.
>>
Bendis hinted at a cosmic crossover.
>>
>>78107247
>Cosmic

The Brood and Annihilus are the two members of the space council remaining. They're both insects so I am gong to guess Annihilation II.

Civil War and Annihilation? Is this 2006?
>>
>>78107247
Harold MacMillan warned us about events decades ago.

"Events, my dear boy, events are fucking shit."
>>
>>78110773
Yes, but they'll both be by Bendis.
>>
>>78107247
Why bother? Everything changes and everything stays the same, right?
>>
>>78112352
God has abandoned us.
>>
>>78107247
I'd rather an inhuman event not happen until they build it up more. Considering the way they drop the ball with inhumanity and running near those other events will only steal potential readers from it.
>>
I find it depressing that they're already using the "Marvel Universe will never be the same" for Civil War 2, and the status quo still hasn't settled yet. Most of these books will reach their first event within their first trades. Hell, I don't even think Miles' book will reach 3 issues before Civil War Tie ins!
>>
>>78113056
Why would you read a Miles book
>>
>>78110773
>Annihilation II
Instead of Dick Rider, Peter and Phyla, we will have Kitty Pryde, Peter and Sam Alexander? Kitty ripping Annihilus in two.
>>
>>78113124
I am from tumblr
>>
>>78113017
>>78107247
>implying an Inhuman or Cosmic Marvel crossover would come out in late 2016 or 2017
>>
>>78116228
>inhumans back in cosmic
I can only dream.
>>
>>78116524
>>Inhumans back in cosmic
If and possibly only if Marvel gets the X-Men and mutant movie rights back.
>>
>>78107247
>and the Super event of the whole line (Civil War II).

Da fuck? This is the first I've heard of it. Granted, I know the movie's coming out next year, but how is this even going to work in canon? Is Tony going to take stupid pills and try to restart the SHRA or something?
>>
>>78107247
What about the Spider event? I mean, Slott had Spiderverse and Spider-Island (even Superior crossed over with other books)

What's going to be the Big Spider Event that connects all the Spider Books (my bet is on that villain Slott had in RYV will do something Big)
>>
>>78107414

Fuck this sucks I just want to read my Howard the Duck book in peace and enjoy it for what it is, don't lump it in with the other "quirky cooky Marvel" comics

Zdarsky is great but also Zdarsky is the fucking worst
>>
>>78113124

Because even if his personality is just "black Ultimate Pete" he's still pretty much Ultimate Pete
>>
>>78118138
>What's going to be the Big Spider Event that connects all the Spider Books (my bet is on that villain Slott had in RYV will do something Big)
I read RWV, and I think the ANAD Regent story might spill over in a few other comics because of his intentions.
>>
>>78107247
if I had photoshop, I'd distort the "events" box and put it under a close up of galactus' face.
>>
File: Events2016_Up1.jpg (608 KB, 2272x1050) Image search: [Google]
Events2016_Up1.jpg
608 KB, 2272x1050
>>
>>78120921
Great job anon.
>>
>>78120921
>spider women
aaaaand dropped
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.