[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /co/ like the new Strange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Doctor Strange (2015-) 001-000.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Strange (2015-) 001-000.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
How does /co/ like the new Strange?
>>
>>78103822
It's ok
>>
I'm digging it so far. It's about time Strange got an ongoing again.
>>
>>78103822
Strange got an axe only because they're going to give MCU Strange an axe to sell as merchandise for the kids. (all the other heroes have marketable toys like shields, hammers, fists)

I hate it.
>>
He's not even Dr. Strange. He's Robert Downey Jr. swinging magical melee weapons around.
>>
>>78103822
Shit, if you know anything about the storybof the character.

If you don't care about the story, it's still ununpressive, dumbed Down and with shit tier art. The artist used teddy bear texture.
>>
>>78103898

I really doubt that Cumberpatch is gonna be swinging around an axe.

The merchandise is going to be the Eye of Agamotto obviously and the cape
>>
>>78103822
>the most powerful sorceror ever
>needs an axe
>>
>>78103936
But the children need a weapon for Halloween costumes too!
>>
File: hrrrn.png (778 KB, 617x565) Image search: [Google]
hrrrn.png
778 KB, 617x565
>>78103822
why does a wizard have an axe?
>>
I like it, I hated the grim dark " I sold the smallest remaining portion of my soul i had left for power levels" Strange we had before.
>>
Which female or minority character do you think will eventually replace Strange?
>>
>>78104042
Brother Voodoo already replaced him a few years back, but it didn't stick.
>>
I gave up at issue two. Not a fan of the direction of the way Strange is written.
>>
I dig it
>>
I'm not a fan.
>>
>>78104145
So that means they're going to try again with a woman this time.
>>
>>78104145
Did Bendis kill him? All I know is Remender brought him back but I get the feeling Bendis killed him.
>>
>>78104591
Yeah, the Vishanti were being salty so Strange went around trying to pawn off being Sorcerer Supreme on someone else. Doom was the only one that was kind of aware that the next person to take the title was going to die so he let Drumm take it, then low and behold Drumm got his asswhooped then his brother started killing all the ez mages that he thought knew it was going to happen and threw a bitchfit at the New Avengers.
>>
>>78103822
It's a good comic in general but it's a bad Strange comic.
>>
>>78103976
If they really wanted to give kids a cool effect they would make gloves that give off little sparkly lights when they do hand poses.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.