[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at DC they can't even do one of their classic story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: x-men-apocalypse-jubilee.png (569 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-jubilee.png
569 KB, 620x620
Look at DC they can't even do one of their classic story lines

>Needs more "X"
>quick add in "y" to set up for next movie
>let's make a cameo by "z"

More villains more more more...because it worked so well for Spider-Man3

Enjoy your Doomsday both literary and financialy DKeks
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 625x626
You're not really good at this, are you?
>>
File: 1.jpg (128 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
128 KB, 768x1280
Ahh
>>
Sooooo, just like Fox then?
>>
>>78101487
>quick add in "y" to set up for next movie
What is Iron Man 2 and Age of Ultron my dear marveldrone/Fox shill?
>>
Heroes

>Clark, Bruce (who starts off as a deuterantagonist), Diana

Villains

>Lex, Doomsday (not even a villain, more like Lex's weapon)

Cameos

>Flash, Aquaman, Victor Stone

1/10, got me to reply. Good luck with your ThanoSeid look-alike
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-16-29-02.jpg (295 KB, 1018x667) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-16-29-02.jpg
295 KB, 1018x667
>>78102172
>>
File: 1434406774352.jpg (17 KB, 480x399) Image search: [Google]
1434406774352.jpg
17 KB, 480x399
>>78101487
>Jubilee barely in the trailer
>not in the big scenes
G-guys, tell me she's gonna be alright, please. I want to see my waifu
>>
File: 1449588053265.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449588053265.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
Why not do a beloved storyline from DC?

Keep it at least 80%+ true to print

Or just a more direct story telling method such as ANT-MANs heist or Cap's Spy film

BvS seems like a jumbled mess with no solid story to fall back on except the old we good guys fight but combine for stronger enemy in the end

No issues tackled like Civil war patriot act undertone or xmen gay/race rights

DC wtf?
>>
File: m-my goodness.jpg (198 KB, 574x871) Image search: [Google]
m-my goodness.jpg
198 KB, 574x871
>>78101920
come on at least this baitthread is adorable
>>
Have any of you ever had your mind changed based on a /co/ post?
>>
>>78102753
Actually yes, I rewatched winter soldier with an open mind thanks to an anon here....I liked it much better the second time around
>>
>>78102707
>BvS seems like a jumbled mess with no solid story to fall back on except the old we good guys fight but combine for stronger enemy in the end

>Batman is fearful of someone of Superman's power potentially going evil.
>Batman confronts Superman.
>Batman and Superman join forces with Wonder Woman to combat a greater evil and in so doing form the Justice League.

So jumbled and difficult to follow.
>>
>>78101487
Jubilee is cute! Cute!
>>
>>78103443
Throw in doomsday plot

Throw in Lex inferiority complex plot

Throw in cameos

Throw in explanation for bats desert scene

Introduction and development of Diana

Development of Lex

Fucking Alfred dialog

And flashbacks oh so many flashbacks including destruction of metropolis
>>
>>78103580
Oh and mother Kent speech and probably Reporter Ms Lanes 2ยข
>>
>>78103580
Why it's like you need to fill a general plot structure (Star Wars: Princess is captured, heros save princess, climactic battle with bad guys) with details and character development. Huh.
>>
>>78101487
Look at Fox they can't even give the X-Men uniforms that aren't black tacticool shit
>>
>>78102753

Years and years ago, my stance on the death penalty was modified after a rather well-argued Usenet discussion.

But Usenet allowed for the length to actually have a detailed debate. That's not possible in today's Internet of imageboards and twitter snippets. All that is good for is bait, and surprise surprise what did it turned out to be used for?

For fucks sake, we're having political debates with heads of state on twitter. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>78102753
Yeah, I liked Man of Steel a lot more the second time, although I'm not sure how much of that is appreciation for its good aspects, and how much is sheer spite for Marveldrones.
>>
>>78104139
>sheer spite for Marveldrones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWErqgYLghc

MoS has some good moments, and thats coming from someone who found the movie to be completely tone-deaf to what a Supes movie should be. I'll like the good parts, but there isn't a way in fuck that I'm going to force myself to like the bad parts to *spite internet strangers*.
>>
>>78103854
Anon, I appreciate what you're doing, but it's really a lost cause
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.