[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gwenpool turned out to be fun as fuck. Tell me there's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Gwenpool turned out to be fun as fuck. Tell me there's going to be more. Specifically, more written by Hastings.
>>
Give it a few months. There's going to be an entire Gwen line in the near future.

You heard it here first.
>>
>>78099672
Sounds good to me. Spider-Gwen, Ultimate Carnage Gwen and Gwenpool.
>>
>>78099158
Guess that depends on how the Gwenpool special and Howard the Duck 1-3 sell.
>>
>>78099915
>>78099672
>Gwen the Duck, Mary Gwen Watson, Gwenpin
>>
>>78099915
You're thinking too small. There will be multiple ongoings and specials featuring the likes of Iron Gwen, Gwenclops, Dr. Gwen, Gwulk, DareGwen, the Gwenter Soldier, all leading to the creation of the Agwengers.

Truly now is the best time to be a Gwen Stacy fan.
>>
>>78100062
Don't forget about the Uncanny X-Gwen, The Inhugwens, and the Gwendolyns of the Galaxy
>>
>>78100062
>>78100206
>>78099672
Obviously, Marvel is going to replace the Ultimate Universe with the Gwenverse.
>>
Ya know Gwenpool technically isn't even a Gwen Stacy. Her name is Gwen Poole.
>>
>>78100062
But she's Gwen Poole not Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>78099672
>crisis of infinite gwens
>>
If she's so fun why don't you just storytime her, prick?
>>
>>78099158
I'm just as surprised as you are...

I was worried that she'd just be Lady Deadpool with a different coat of paint but she's more along the lines of Forbush Man
>>
>>78099915

>x-gwen starting Gwenclops, Gwenbit, Jean Gwen, Gweast, Gwenverine, Gwenny Pryde (with Gwenheed), Gwencrawler, etc etc
>>
>>78101443
>Surprised that Hastings is a good writer

A few people pointed it out at the time including myself but everyone was too busy having seizures
>>
>>78101506
>>78100474
>>78099672
I hope in web warriors they end up in a Gwenverse where Gwen Parker became Spidergwen after a robber killed uncle Gwen and her main enemy is the Gwen Goblin, Gwen Osborn
>>
And how is she Gwen?
How is this not capitalizing on the "Gwen" name without it having anything to do with the Gwen Stacy that we lost at the hands of the Green Goblin? Her personality is lost, she's no Gwen, she's just another Deadpool girl.
>>
File: 1449676173368.png (133 KB, 342x349) Image search: [Google]
1449676173368.png
133 KB, 342x349
GWENPOOL A CUTE
>>
>>78101971
She's now Marvel's answer to Harley Quinn.

But yeah, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense they removed the Gwen Stacy part.
>>
>>78099672
I can't wait for The Gwenisher
>>
>>78099915
>>78100062
Gwenniverse. Like Spider-verse, but with all Gwen Stacy instead of one Gwen Stacy.
>>
Well, it's perfectly in like with the Deadpool part for her to have memory troubles if she's anything like Wade. Poor bastard had trouble with his for years. So who knows, maybe she's a Gwen Stacey who doesn't remember being a Gwen Stacey.
>>
>>78099280
But X2 was just God loves man kills with tge Weapon X stuff edited in.

X3 was Dark Phoneix mixed with Cure

DOFP was just applying the original story to the film verse

Hell the x films are MORE faithful than Burton bats' totally original stories>>78099158
why isn't she wearing pants
>>
>>78101951

Give me Gwen Gwenah Gweneson and I'm all for it.
>>
>>78103178

>we will never have Gwen-face threads

Just Gwen me in the Gwen
>>
>>78104333
>why isn't she wearing pants
Big Boots = No Pants
>>
>>78101951
As long as no one questions why they're all named Gwen.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.