[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151211_002234.jpg (162 KB, 1080x677) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_002234.jpg
162 KB, 1080x677
What does /co/ think about this show?
>>
One of the most underrated gems in animation
>>
>>78079604
kek
>>
>>78079481
Its horrible. I hated it
>>
Hasn't aged well.
>>
One of the most boring pieces of shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>78079481
I don't understand why people act like this show is the worst shit in the world. Sure, it was a disappointment compared to CN's 90s-2004 shows (they were definitely in a slump at that time), but I didn't find anything all that terrible about it, just a generic sitcom with mediocre jokes and punchlines. It was at least better than stuff like My gym partner's a Monkey, which had constant ass jokes.

Can someone explain what's so eye-gougingly bad about it? Is it the way the characters look?
>>
>Tfw my name is Rodney
Needless to say, there was always some guy in high school calling me squirrel boy. Bias aside, it was really mediocre and like a shitty version of that one show with the kid and his blue dog. I think Nathan Lane was in it?
>>
Completely forgot about it until I saw this thread.
>>
>>78079752
Basically any mediocre show that had a timeslot making it the only thing to watch when skipping school / unemployed makes it ten times as grating and annoying.
>>
I liked it when it aired. Probably doesnt hold up. The episode where the squirrel got trapped in the attic and no one could hear his last 3 screams for help really freaked me out and gave me a fear of being trapped somewhere like a ridge or a mountain where no one could find me
>>
>>78079481
Must have been pretty mediocre because I barely even remember it.
>>
>>78079881
Doug?
>>
I remember horvits and viking songs or some shit.
>>
>>78079481
I thought it was boring in my opinion.
>>
Downloaded it recently and it's not very good. Watchable, but nothing memorable about it.
>>
>>78079481
Made me smile from time to time, but not fantastic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.