[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /co/ think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: ugly-americans.jpg (92 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
ugly-americans.jpg
92 KB, 360x270
>>
>You wouldn't dress that way if you didn't want it. >I'm naked because you burned off my clothes.
>>
My first viewing was the manbird episode when I was high as a kite. Fucked with my head a bit.
>>
>>78078063
Wasted potential
>>
It was often good fun. I am sad it is gone. Nothing worthwhile really ever replaced it.
>>
Taken too soon. One of the few things I could bond over with my brothers
>>
>>78078063

Suck my balls
>>
>>78078063
Really great show, great voice acting and the best part was STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE
>>
>>78078143
why do you say that?
>>
I wish Callie were real
>>
File: More_magic.png (659 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
More_magic.png
659 KB, 1366x768
Best episode was with the Little Leonards. This cannot be denied
>>
Too good to last,if they went full Family Guy it would had lasted more
>>
I really loved this show, but once it had run through and I joined others in wishing for more, I started to suspect that it was following typical sitcom formulas of throwing a character's personality out for the sake of that episode's gimmick.
I'll have to rewatch it at some point. Maybe it was just a happy coincidence that something following fairly standard fair had a bunch of clever jokes woven in among really puerile ones. You know, not all bad, not the perfection I remember either.

... heh. what are the odds you bitches loved it because the "black" devil was the one getting keked for a change?
>>
>>78078063
Nothing special but pretty funny at times, better than a lot of things currently airing.
>>
such a great show and sadly it had a very short time to live

i miss it

that latino dub was GOAT tier
>>
>>78078063
It was alright, I don't think it's as great a show as everyone else seems to think it is, but it was worth checking out for the premise alone.
>>
Boring

sorry but i don't find this show really interesting...
>>
>>78078063
The zombie dude which name I don't remember was really cool.
>>
Didnt care for it. Felt like they were going for the south park audience, but werent willing to go "all the way".
>>
>>78078601

I kind of get what you mean. It was weird how Mark apparently had that fucking egg obsession, and that it would make him practically break all of his morals just to get someone as invested as he was
>>
>>78080326
Randall, inventor of the phantom spank.
>>
>>78078063
Good show. Wish there was a third season. Not every episode was a masterpiece but overall it made me laugh and snicker a lot, while having some pretty funny one liners regularly.
>>
I loved it, but felt like they relied too much on having a twist at the end, the april fools episode being a perfect example.But the show had the best side and minor characters.
>WHO DARETH BRING A DRAGON TO MY REALM OF EMPLOYMENT
>>
>>78080697

They went plenty far. The thing just tackled themes in a less goofy way. All the racism was mixed with fantasy stuff like elves and werewolves, and done with a bit more of a normal satire unlike SP's more "let's dumb down everyone to childish morons"
>>
>>78078217
They cut the arc form the first season about the demons plan to take over the tri state area and it went downhill second season
>>
It wasn't great but I enjoyed it. The setting and plots where pretty wild and didn't let you get bored. Better than Bojack Horseman with it's focus on heavy-handed 'feels'.
>>
>The animation staff worked on some MAD episodes
Cool
https://youtu.be/Oo1HU8Xq_B0
>>
>>78078063
former /co/mrade worked on it
>>
>>78078063

Pretty good. It was sad that it was canceled fairly quickly, but I think that they only had another season or so until the writing became stale.
>>
>>78078142
god I love the Grimes plot of that episode. The Mark plot, not so much.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.