[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times /co/ was btfo. Hard mode: >No man of steel >No Ant-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (45 KB, 404x613) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45 KB, 404x613
Times /co/ was btfo.

Hard mode:
>No man of steel
>No Ant-man
>>
File: 1.jpg (269 KB, 1920x817) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
269 KB, 1920x817
>Quicksilver is going to be shit
>Can't wait for the mcu to do him justice

Lol, taste of mcu tears
>>
>>78074627
Did /co/ think man of steel would be good?
>>
>>78074646
Best rendition of Ultimate Quicksilver
>>
>>78074627
>there's no way How to Train Your Dragon 2 is going to lose to 22 Jump Street
>>
>>78074670
It was mixed so /co/ was not wrong or right

Antman was good, /co/ thought it was good
>>
>>78074627
>Times /co/ was btfo.
To be fair, the marketing WAS completely aweful.
For fuck's sake, just look at that damn cover you posted. Fox's marketing departement is completely retarded.
>>
>Slap a marvel logo and it will make money
You said

>Marvel can't go wrong
You said

What's that movie called
>>
Ant-Man was something people thought was going to bomb though.

I feel like after GotG and Ant-Man, Marvel can literally make a movie about anything now
>>
>>78074646
>Quicksilver is going to be shit
But that was true though
>>
>>78074757
both Thor movies, Iron Man 2
>>
GotG
the new invincible ironman wrote by bendis, and secretwars
and most likely on pic related
>>
>>78074755

Not a terrible poster honestly, it looks like every other blue/orange action sci-fi poster.

They just really missed the chance to do a poster that references the original iconic comic cover.
>>
>>78074901
Still waiting for a Forbush Man movie.
>>
>>78074646
I'VE NEVER WANTED WHITE CASTLE SO MUCH

I'M LITERALLY ROLLING AROUND IN THEIR BURGERS RIGHT NOW

THANKS QUICKSILVER
>>
>>78074690
>Antman was good, /co/ thought it was good
>Antman
>good
>>
>>78074646
Except Quickslav was better.

It's not being BTFO if we were right.
>>
>>78074627
The First Captain America movie. I remembered everyone acting like the movie was going to be some 90 minute "MURRICA FUCK YEAH! SUPPORT DEM TROOPS IN IRAQ" fluff piece.
>>
/co/ isn't /v/, tho. /co/ isn't right about everything.
>>
>>78076239
2014:
>Age of Ultron is gun 2 b gud nd edgy/Ant-Man is going to be shit
>>
>they're not going to kill Quicksilver dumbass, this is his first movie

Kek
>>
>>78074646
A single cool scene does not a good character make.
The fact that he had to then leave because otherwise he would've solved the entire movie means he wasn't written well at all.
>>
>>78074646
The MCU version was better. DoFP Quicksilver had one amusing scene, but he looked dumb and didn't act like Quicksilver. They also made him too fast (to the point where he could have handled every problem in the movie).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.