[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to their school? What happened to the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: GenerationX01p33.jpg (480 KB, 1024x1539) Image search: [Google]
GenerationX01p33.jpg
480 KB, 1024x1539
So what happened to their school? What happened to the whole "let mutants and "normal" people live together" thing? Mutant culture, X-Statix? For people who just want to live a normal life, X-Men sure do love to separate themselves from the outside world.
>>
>>78070654
House of M and Decimation happened, that's the point where everything went to shit. And after years of dark storylines about being close to extinction and finally reversing it we're right back to the shity extinction plot with all the Inhuman stuff
>>
>>78070727
K, but what happened to the school itself? Weren't Emma and Sean in charge of the facility? What happened when they moved out?
>>
>>78070755
The students all left the school, Emma became an alcoholic and Banshee had some sort of breakdown and formed his own team X-Corp where he and Mastermind brainwashed mutants into joining
>>
Is that Chamber? What the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>78071171
In the picture? They just didn't really have an established design for him back then so his look fluctuated in the early issues.
Now? He's a guidance counselor at the school.
>>
>>78070654
It's because the diversity multiculturalism bubble is popping.
>>
>>78071248
What?
>>
>>78071231

... Oh. He's not possessed or anything? I gotta say, this looks fucking awesome. Way cooler than what they went with.
>>
File: GenerationX01p25.jpg (449 KB, 1024x1567) Image search: [Google]
GenerationX01p25.jpg
449 KB, 1024x1567
>>78071505
He was a bit more bony and I guess they weren't sure how his eyes and skin were affected by the mutation, plus the color of his energy? Is that energy? Well, its color went from red to yellow to blue and back over the course of a single issue but overall not many changes were added.
>>
File: chamber_icon_04_p04.jpg (401 KB, 973x1490) Image search: [Google]
chamber_icon_04_p04.jpg
401 KB, 973x1490
>>78071559
Also, apparently its size also can change. I loved his look in the Marvel Icons mini.
>>
>>78071559

Yeah, it being blue/green and more "crackly," plus his face and hair being black, it looks very cool.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.