[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snyder hints at next Batman story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2063x3131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2063x3131
>without Greg and the art team, the way I've been doing it, at all. We've had a special run. And it's something we created together. The stories are tailored for the kinds of stuff that I love to do with this team, as opposed to other artists.

And the last thing I would do is be like, hey, here's the next issue of Batman and let's just try to keep going. I'm just not that way.

I try to tailor stories for different artists, that give me a different way to get things across because their art speaks to different things.

So Batman as we know it ‹ this run ‹ is always us.

And I'm not just going to stay on the book and try to replicate that, or stay on the book and try to continue that. That would be impossible. And I think it would undercut what's special about what we've been able to do together, all of us, on this book.

So I have a different sort of idea for what to do with the character when Greg goes away.
>>
So Batman Inc. remake, /co/? He's copied just about everything else Morrison has done.
>>
>>78068308
Harper Row turns out to be Batman's daughter, the mother literally being Mother, and then Spyral and Dick shows up because why not?
>>
>>78068308
I hope Bruce gets raped
>>
>>78068393
Since he copying from Morrison why not.
>>
>>78068287
God lets someone else write til he fapped out his joker boner
>>
>>78068287
>yfw it becomes a romance novel revolving around Batman and Joker
>>
>>78068346
fuck, i cant stand that fucking character
>>
>>78068287
Didn't he say he was going to do a twoface story where he tries to prove everyone's got an evil side
>>
>>78070639
No one likes her
>>
>>78070345
He said it was going to be something different then what he writes with capullo
>>
>>78068308
"First lesson of writing, copy some British guy. Alright, read all my trades for homework, there will be an essay due as to why I'm the best writer for Batman." - Synder's new writing class in a nutshell.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.