[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
One protects you, the rest try to kill you. Who do you pick?
>>
>>78067170
Jenny or Ultron.
>>
>>78067170
Can Mega Man steals Bender's powers?
>>
File: shippingships.png (191 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
shippingships.png
191 KB, 480x640
>>78067170
>>
isn't GIR kind of a reality warper?
still a wildcard due to his randomness
I choose Astro
>>
>>78067170
Astro Boy

>not maining the robot backed by the almighty Phoenix
>>
Astro Boy is disgustingly OP.
>>
>>78067170
Bender is useless

gir is a meme

Cyborg and mega man have a decent power set but are outmatched vs everyone.

If ultron doesn't have BS hack powers jenny/astro/megatron can beat the shit out of him.

If its just Megatron Jenny and astro could kick his ass.

Between astro and jenny Astroboy has done more crazy shit so I give it to him.
>>
>>78067170
Who has the most experience killing robots out of all of these?
>>
It'd be a tie between Jenny and Astro Boy, and i'd have to give it to the latter, because he genuinely cares about human life, whereas Jenny kinda has more of a fascination with BEING a human. She still has tendencies to be violent, which can result in human injury. Astro Boy on the other hand is basically robot Superman.
>>
>>78067170
That doesn't look like X, so Ultron I guess.
>>
>>78068799
Megaman, obviously
though he has to destroy them to take their powers, so one by one, he would have a good chance, but again, against all of them, he would be overwhelmed
>>
>bender
>protecting anyone

I say Astro Boy
>>
I want to clang Jenny
>>
>>78069052
But who is who's weakness? Megaman isn't gonna be able to take on the likes of Jenny and Astro Boy unprepared.
>>
>>78069139
Okay he gets bending power from Bender.

I'm pretty sure that's for Megatron.
>>
>Literally named Cyborg
>robot
>>
>>78069212

Wouldn't Bender's asshole powers be more useful in taking out Gir by making him immune to Gir's cuteness.
>>
>>78067170
Astro Boy. No contest.
>>
Bender would sell you out at the drop of a hat. Fact.

I choose Jenny cause shes wicked powerful and super cute.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (21 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
21 KB, 355x414
Id prefer a Sir unit over Gir.

>Superior Irken Tech
>loyal and unquestioning
>infiltration master
>not retarded
>>
File: ASTRO_BOY.jpg (77 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
ASTRO_BOY.jpg
77 KB, 320x213
>>78067170
Astro. Million-horsepower engine makes him stronger than the freaking Hulk, and gives him the edge he needs against the rest. He's not called the strongest robot on earth for nothing. Mega man needs contact to copy his powers, but Mega Man's flight and lasers would make that impossible. Not to mention he's probably the most intelligent out of this group.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.