[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ I want you to be completely honest. Does it bother you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: marveldc-1.jpg (285 KB, 1031x792) Image search: [Google]
marveldc-1.jpg
285 KB, 1031x792
/co/ I want you to be completely honest.

Does it bother you that you'll never be able to read the entire Marvel/DC Universe of comics?

Does it bother you that your favorite Marvel/DC character will probably live on after you die doing things you never knew they would do?

It bothers me alot. I can feel it in my gut...
>>
>>78061239
I don't want to read the entire universe, there are a lot of shit comics there. I'll read as many good ones as i can and be content with that.

>Does it bother you that your favorite Marvel/DC character will probably live on after you die doing things you never knew they would do?

Can't i read comics in heaven?
>>
>>78061239
>Does it bother you that you'll never be able to read the entire Marvel/DC Universe of comics?
Not really, it's impossible to read/watch everything you might want in your lifetime.

>Does it bother you that your favorite Marvel/DC character will probably live on after you die doing things you never knew they would do?
No, I like that part, it's cool to think these things will live on far after us.
>>
The only thing that might bother me is dying before I can conclude reading a storyarc
>>
File: 1447297734640.jpg (33 KB, 308x384) Image search: [Google]
1447297734640.jpg
33 KB, 308x384
>>78061239
No and no.
>>
>>78061239
>Does it bother you that you'll never be able to read the entire Marvel/DC Universe of comics?
No, because I can quite possibly read everything of interest to me instead of all of it and that's okay with me.

A little.
>>
>>78061303
>I don't want to read the entire universe, there are a lot of shit comics there.

This, to be honest, family.
>>
File: TwilightZoneTimeEnoughAtLast.jpg (201 KB, 1225x775) Image search: [Google]
TwilightZoneTimeEnoughAtLast.jpg
201 KB, 1225x775
>>78061303
>>
Honestly, I'm content reading stuff from 1980 to 1991. Born in 1994 and I like reading those years. Anything before 1980 seems a bit too dated for me outsides of major events.
>>
File: myself im disapoint.jpg (100 KB, 635x805) Image search: [Google]
myself im disapoint.jpg
100 KB, 635x805
>>78061239
for all the awfull books and characters?no

>>78061239
like what? a proper shazam ongoin?
i'll stick to essential runs,cartoon, movies and the shit /co/ storytime every now and then
>>
I've read every Marvel comic from 1963-1972, and 2003-2015.

It is truly suffering, but I'm autistic as shit, so.
>>
>>78064084

how the fuck?
>>
>>78061239
No.
>>
No and no. The second is actually a pretty cool thought.
>>
>>78064789
Chronological torrents, and the fact that I've been on /co/ since the day it was made.
>>
>>78061239

No. Unless it's by the original creator, comics are basically just fanfics for certain characters anyway. And the amount of garbage out there vastly outnumbers the quality stuff. Especially if you're reading Marvel.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.