[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Justice League, can we have an entire show just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Just finished Justice League, can we have an entire show just about Hawkgirl making fun of the flash...that would be great.

Also what else is like this because holy hell it was like the best show outside of the wire i've ever watched.
>>
Justice League Unlimited is a direct sequel that introduces more characters. There's also Superman: The Animated Series and Batman: The Animated Series.
>>
>>78060828
Yeah I watched that as well, I liked just JL better though. Felt like they had more time to flesh out characters.
>>
>>78060680
It's was a pretty awesome run.

I'm still pissed the Warner execs said no to doing the near apocalypse of 09 story that Timm and others tried to float a few years back as a revival of the DCAU. (It would have shown Bruce's final confrontation with Raz, Gotham being damaged and reworked into Neo-Gotham, and Bruce switching over to an early type version of the Beyond suit)

I really want the current animated movies to return to actual quality. The last few have just been terrible.
>>
>>78061642
It's not even fair how good it was, the part with solomon grundy dieing was one of the most heartcrushing things in any show period.
>>
Watch Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, it's basically Marvel's best attempt at a JL equivalent, but with a smaller budget and more corporate meddling.

I recommend you try some comics too. The late 90's JLA and JSA series are very similar to the JL show and were major inspirations for it. Also the 80's Justice League International was the basis for the more comedic episodes like the one about Booster Gold.
>>
>>78062451
do you think we'll ever get another good marvel series?
>>
>>78062998
I haven't watched past the first seasons of Avengers Assemble and Ultimate Spider-Man but I hear they get pretty OK later on. GotG looks like garbage and Agents of SMASH is definitely garbage.

The shows don't seem to be doing super well for them so I could see the vulture executives losing interest and letting the people who actually care make them good again, but then again the toys probably sell a fuck ton because they're based on the movies.
>>
File: depressed dog.jpg (1011 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
depressed dog.jpg
1011 KB, 2100x3150
>>78061642
That would've been so God tier. Why is the world unfair?
>>
>>78063251

>The shows don't seem to be doing super well for them so I could see the vulture executives losing interest and letting the people who actually care make them good again, but then again the toys probably sell a fuck ton because they're based on the movies.

The official disney website page for Avengers Assemble is full of comments bitching that they took EMH off the air. Not sure if that will ever amount to anything real happening though. I was just glad to see that it's not just /co/ that's upset about that.
>>
>>78062998
Nope. X-Men Evolution, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes were all made before the Disney merger when they were starting to actually give a shit about their cartoons now with the success of MCU they have even less of a reason to give a shit.
>>
Any chance for more movies in the Gods and Monsters-verse? Considering it's their best animated movie in a while I would be perfectly fine with all future animated DC movies continuing in that universe.
>>
>>78063460
The DC direct to dvd movies are inconsistent as hell in terms of quality. Gods and Monsters being good was because of Bruce Timm pushing it, the Bad Blood is looking to be as bad as Son of Batman and we've heard nothing about Killing Joke and Justuce League vs Teen Titans movies for next year so its hard to say how they'll turn up. I'm hoping he's involved with the upcoming JLA series because there's no way it'll be as good as JL and Unlimited.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.