[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHOMP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I go to sleep now, perchance to dream of many pandas, all birthing their young to the mighty jubilation of elated onlookers. Then, the alpha mother of panda-kind looks to me, as if acknowledging my joy. Then she's suddenly my third-grade teacher, and everyone is sitting on bicycles instead of chairs in the classroom. She asks where my homework is, and I am scared to admit that I lost it in a tornado.
>>
>>78048662
I'll be OK as long as I get 4 hours of sleep right?
>>
>>78048671
I only get about 6-7 and I'm slowly falling apart. Tough shit, son.
>>
>>78048685
this
>>
>>78048671
I've been fine on five for the past six years.
>>
>>78048793
are you sure you dont have liver problem?
>>
>>78048822
My dad spent 50 years drunk and had an immaculate liver, I'm sure that mine can stand a few late nights.
>>
>>78048849
The difference? Your dad was actually a man.
>>
>>78048671
I guess it's dependent on metabolism. I sleep on average 5-6 hours a day and I'm good for a full shift of work and I'm up and about without a drop of coffee ever
>>
Would you want to have a panda as your teacher, /co/?
>>
>>78048671
That's what the army tells us, yes.
>>
>>78049105
best job I ever had
>>
>>78048968
Panda, no. Pandaren, maybe.
>>
>>78048685
I get 9 and there's no hope for me
more does not equate better
>>
>>78048968
is it a sexy panda ?
>>
>>78048968
Sadpanda teaches me about depravity
>>
Usually get 6 hours Monday thru Saturday thn like 12 to 15 on Sunday. Anyone ever try that sleep schedule where you basically just take short naps every couple hours throughout the day?
>>
>>78050921
I did that throughout highschool up until I was 22 or so. I never slept more than 2 hours at a time 5-6 days out of the week(though id skip sleeping on the weekends at all sometimes), and the rest was 5-40 minutes naps when I could catch them. I was fine and it made me feel refreshed.

These days I just sleep once every two or three days, but thats not by choice. Insomnia flares up pretty bad.
>>
>>78049798

That is the saddest thing I read today.
>>
>>78049453
only*
>>
How many hours of sleep does /whomp/ recommend the night before an exam?
>>
>>78051820
>sleep
>before an exam

You're supposed to stay up all night so you don't oversleep you silly billy.
>>
>>78051856
but so far, i've gone to bed around 2200, so that i know i'll get enough sleep, and still have time to food and shower
>>
>>78051856
I've found that it's better to get sleep then it is trying to cram. If I don't know it by the exam I don't know it anyway and I may as well be well rested as I bomb
>>
File: bear.jpg (209 KB, 800x895) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
209 KB, 800x895
>>78049816
Possibly.
>>
>>78051856
Sleeping aids memorization
>>
>>78048662
Make and edit where it's the first two frames and his grave for the third frame and we're golden.
>>
>>78054183
You know, somehow the whomps from when it was black/white often seem more grim than most today

interestingly, it eased down as soon as Agrias moved in
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.