[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Dead comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 0_20-_20COVER.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2066) Image search: [Google]
0_20-_20COVER.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2066
>>
>>78038735

Gay dead comics.
>>
>>78038762
Infected with HIV.
>>
This webcomic was fucking amazing. I wish Cartoon Network would hire her. I mean she's a fujoshi like Rebecca Sugar but the difference is this girl can actually write humorous dialogue, interesting characters, and they don't cry every other episode for cheap emotions.
>>
File: Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg (20 KB, 220x328) Image search: [Google]
Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg
20 KB, 220x328
>>
>>78038897
Also, we need more cartoons with qt boys.
>>
>>78038958
kek
>>
>>78038735
So what happened? Why'd it die?
>>
>>78042039
The creator just got bored of it, I guess. Though there might be hope of her reviving it.
>>
>>78042039
Creator basically become too busy with school after going off to college to study animation. She also apparently grew tired of the working with the premise and characters, so her inspiration dried up.

However, she's outright confirmed that she did have a handful of ideas floating around for where she would have taken the comic next, and regrets not getting to some arcs. She's also noted that she might pick the comic back up again someday.

At this point, I'd be fine with letting Warrior U RIP if she at least started up another strip. She's clearly very talented when it comes to comics.
>>
Image United
>>
>>78038735
>harv x finn will never officially happen
Why live. Fuck the creator for abandoning it
>>
>>78044791
lol it was canon never going to fucking happen. Harv is a closet case and Finn is straight aƧcording to her.

darrenx harv is the superior ship anyway
>>
>>78045062
Pretty sure it would if she didn't abandon the comic
>>
if she didn't drew those hundreds of rc9gn yaoi pics she might have had more than enough freetime to work on the comic
>>
>>78038897
this series would work so fucking well as a cartoon. Im sure if she started it up again and stuck with it for a while, it would get some attention and have a better chance than it did years ago.
>>
>>78045062
>Finn is straight

Is he? I know she mentioned that if she ever did the romance arc between them, Finn would be the one to break things off. But I thought that had more to do with him being too egotistical for that sort of relationship, rather than explicitly being sexually incompatible.

Especially since I thought she even mentioned that Finn would be better suited with that other aspiring musician student that never made it into the comic.
>>
>>78045062
STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOHH WOW STRAIGHTTT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH STRAIGHT ! YEAH
>>
>>78045279
Nick or Disney seem like the best bet , to be honest. Nick only moderately fucks up the airing schedule, and Disney usually doesn't at all. Both seem like the good place for this kind of series, but I'm afraid Disney would try to push for lolsorandom
>>
>>78045416
Why would those be the best bet? I feel like it would fit in better on CN
>>
>>78038735
>>
>>78045277
She always drew yaoi in her free time even when the comic was in full swing. It's more that she just lost interest in it and her passion for it.
>>
>>78045385
>>78045402
She said she wrote Harv as a closet homo and Finn as an extremely metro straight dude, he even had a crush on Emmett.

It's kind of funny how she did ship them and drew yaoi fanart of her own comic but never wanted to actually put the relationship in the comic. I respect that though because she said the comic was always supposed to be about humor and not romance, even if she shipped on the side.
>>
>>78045613
The comic always gave me a late 90s Cartoon Network feeling so it would work best there I think.
>>
File: 4312432.png (338 KB, 428x434) Image search: [Google]
4312432.png
338 KB, 428x434
>>78045613
No, we have enough of AT and RS clones
>>
>>78045660
Stokoe posted new art a few months ago
>>
>>78045716
I didn't know that, sorry
>>
>>78045715
I'm assuming you're baiting and haven't actually read the comic because it is nothing like AT, tumblr universe, or regular show. If anything thing it feels very reminiscent of Edd, Ed, and Eddy and would be very refreshing.
>>
>>78045789
I read the comic, and I'm trying to say that if it gets on CN, they'll probably forcefully reformal it to be more like RS - adventures of 2 buddies doing mundane shit.

I admit - i don't know for sure how much depends on the creator though, and maybe it's possible that author of WU could manage to keep integrity of her work during the transition
>>
>>78045891
I would hope so. She doesn't really care for a lot of "tumblrcore" shows like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Regular Show. She doesn't dislike them but isn't really that into them. She's more into shows like Randy Cunningham, Kick Buttowski (when it was on), and I know she likes Spirou comics. She seems to prefer episodic and humor based stuff rather than the emotional lore filled kind so I would hope they stuck to that.
>>
>>78045688
>harv snaps after seeing Finn be a slutty little tease one too many times
>rapes him until he's a sodden, cum and tear soaked pile on the floor
>>
>>78038735
Trappy innocent son + evil beautiful manipulative witch mom are a magical combination. Too bad it wasn't that kind of comic.
>>
>>78038735
I always shipped him and the Princess desu. Follow in his father's footsteps of getting stuck with psychotic, cute women.
>>
>>78047849
I shipped him with Emette because I liked the adventurous tomboy and feminine boy combo. I didn't ship him with Harv but I loved their friendship.
>>
>>78047849
>>78047876
>shipping Finn with girls
Finn and Harv are the only good pairing.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.