[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13
File: Reverse-Flash.png (584 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Reverse-Flash.png
584 KB, 1280x720
>Well, I'm not like The Flash at all. Some would say I'm the.............. reverse. *wink*

Fucking seriously?
>>
>>78011648
>Not liking CW RF
We don't like your kind round these parts.
>>
File: I've Had Enough.png (176 KB, 704x509) Image search: [Google]
I've Had Enough.png
176 KB, 704x509
>>78011648
>>
>>78014089
Best villain.
>>
>Well I'm not like The Flash at all
>Some would say I'm... The Zoom
>>
The best part about CW RF is how much of a cheeky cunt he is. Everytime Wells make a reference to being RF or from the future he makes this shit eating grin and I love it.
>>
>>78011648
I fucking hate cheesy name drops but they handled it really well here.
>>
File: RF.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
RF.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
Reminder that Eobard shits all over Zoom
>20 + years of experience.
>Genius
>Future Tech

vs
>Scary Voice
>2 years fighting
>"-Zoom's a scary guy!" via Jay.

I wonder.
>>
>>78014158
>The technology necessary to fix that hasn't been invented yet.
Every fucking time he says something like that, you can tell that Cavanaugh is getting hard.
>>
>>78014221
What? No they didn't, it was just as tacky as all the other name origins.
>>
>>78011648
>None of you are heroes, you're Legends

Jesus christ.
>>
>>78011648
I don't see what the problem is. He's from the future where he's been referred to as the Reverse Flash plenty of times.
>>
>>78011648
>Well, I'm not like The Flash at all. Some would say I'm the.............. reverse. *wink*

That's exactly how he feels about it. He's already lived a lifetime where he was known as the reverse flash.
>>
File: smug semen demon.gif (2 MB, 540x450) Image search: [Google]
smug semen demon.gif
2 MB, 540x450
>>78011648
Based show, whatching it now.

The funniest thing is that EVERY FUCKING ONE ENTER ON THE STAR LABS.

Seriously, they dont lock any door right? Its hilarious.
>>
>>78014395
"Fucking seriously?," as a response to namedrops is a /tv/ meme that a few retards actually started to take seriously.
>>
>>78014222
Well it's because Barry actually has to beat Zoom this time and can't Suicide his ancestor to get rid of him.
>>
>>78014222
Zoom seems like a better figther though, when speed wasn't a factor he still kicked Barry's ass.
>>
>>78016346
Unless Zoom is barry from Earth-2, then in the finale would go back in time(in E-2) and kill his mother.
>>
>>78016400
How the fuck did that even work? Yes, they're going the same speed, but Zoom's fists would still be going faster.
>>
>>78015713
Yeah, they upgraded the security in season two.

But people can still casually walk in easily
>>
File: The Reverse.jpg (529 KB, 1280x1704) Image search: [Google]
The Reverse.jpg
529 KB, 1280x1704
>>78016346
Yeah I know.

>>78016400
I doubt that. Zoom's main advantage is his speed. (Ergo the catching lightning in mid-flip and redirecting it)

Zoom hasn't done anything besides that to warrant great fighting skills. I still think Eobard Shits all over him.

Plus potential future tech and actual combat experience should trump any possible speed advantage.

Also, if Jay's correct - then Zoom only has about 2 years of actual experience with his powers (much like Jay and Barry).

As opposed to Eobard with his 25+ years.
>>
>>78016425
That would be a hilarious as fuck twist. It would be even funnier if he came back after that and instead of Barry-Zoom it was Henry-Zoom who straight up murders Barry for killing his alt-self.

Though I would imagine Zoom is already Henry except on Earth-2 Reverse-Flash succeeded in killing young Barry which removed both him and Barry from existence and lead to Henry-Zoom.
>>
Can someone heçp me with something? I am marathoning the Flash show, but I keep feeling that I can only apreciate the big picture if I whatch some episodes of Arrow.

The thing is, I dont want to whatch all of Arrow, I trie first season some years ago and it didnt grown on me.

So is there a list of episodes of Arrow that I SHOULD whatch, to better apreciatte The Flash? Like some episodes that mention other heroes like Elektron and Nuclear?
>>
>>78016670
skip it
>>
>>78016537
>Plus potential future tech and actual combat experience should trump any possible speed advantage
Did you forget which franchise this is? The faster you go the more you can out-bullshit everything.
>>
whatever happened to Gideon, anyone?
>>
>>78016670
Just watch the Arrow episodes with Barry in them.

There was also a random episode of Arrow with Cisco and Caitlin in it. Cisco shot Deathstoke with some energy gun. It's been years since I saw it, I might be imagining shit.
>>
File: 1441596767965.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441596767965.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>78016716
Seriously? Arrow is still that bad? I liked his participation on The Flash.
>>
>>78014277
Thawne was doing that on purpose because he already knows people are going to call him the Reverse Flash. He's a cheeky motherfucker.
>>
>>78016670
Season 2 is an improvement in many ways, but it all goes back to shit in season 3.
>>
File: 1449360669141s.jpg (8 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
1449360669141s.jpg
8 KB, 222x211
>>78016881
Arrow's not bad, it had an amazing season 2 and and single-handedly revived this board's faith in DC comics and the small screen. The problem was, after its amazing season 2 it developed a hype train it simply couldn't hope to sustain forever, dropped the ball numerous times in season 3, and now the whole board's got this sour taste in its mouth, like it enjoyed the blowjob in season 2 and are now regretting the season 3 wad of cum in their mouth.

Season 4 is back on the right track, but the damage is done and now /co/ can't appreciate arrow if Barry isn't fagging up every scene.
>>
>reverse flash
>runs forward
wtf
>>
>>78011648
>Silver age character acts like a silver age character
Are you surprised? This is almost exactly how Prof Zoom created the name reverse flash in the comics

>If Flash uses his powers for good than I am the reverse!
>>
Zoom is just Barry from Earth 2, right?
>>
>>78017091
this desu
>>
>>78017112
I thought he runs fast by slowing everyone down
>>
>>78015713
>EVERY FUCKING ONE ENTER ON THE STAR LABS.
Oliver makes a great joke about this in the S2 crossover.
>>
>>78017198
Wrong reverse flash. Zolomon is disconnected from time.
>>
>>78017203
Barry's joke about Merlyn was better
>>
>>78017289
Yeah that's true.
>>
>>78015713
no security guard wants to work at what is basically chernobyl
>>
>>78016868
That was before Barry woke up from the coma, in season 2.
>>
>>78011648
Better than
>Wh-what are you
>WHAT I AM IS WHAT I DO... ZOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>78017326
They could just lock the doors.

I had to laught when Íris showed up randonly on the episode of Grod, and Caprain Cild just entered by the front door one episode later.

I mean, what the hell?
>>
>>78017680
I agree it gets out of hand a lot
>>
>>78016456
because barry rarely ever uses his speed to fight hand to hand and throws punches in real time
That shit is annoying as fuck to watch
>>
>>78011648
Motherfucker,Leonard does like a zillion cold puns and this is what you bitch at? Seriously?

Fuck off, this comic is pure SIlver Age campy goodness and if you can't take it go back to the grimdark shit you love and stay there.
>>
ETA on the next episode?
>>
>>78011648
Why do I feel like this is someone just trying to ruse people to get an active thread?

Who could possibly dislike CW RF
>>
>>78016481
Literally that episode where they upgraded someone just fucking walked in. Even team Arrow made fun of them last week.
>>
>>78016537
Eobard can also time-travel at will and his motto is "If at first you don't succeed, go back in time and kill them when they were a kid". It works a lot better if their existence isn't directly connected to your own. If Zoom is Earth-2 Barry then it will be double bonus points for him.
>>
>>78017091

Felicity was the main reason S3 sucked. She is still the reason Arrow continues to be shit.
>>
If there is anything about this universe you should be upset about its that Felicity is smarter than Ray Palmer AND created his tech. She is preparing to do the same with Mr Terrific. She must be stopped.
>>
>>78021573
You caught me honestly
>>
>>78016573
>to beat Zoom, Barry has to go back in time and kill his mother

Yes, please. Best show ever right there.
>>
>>78011648
It was delivered so perfectly though. How can anyone hate this line?

>>78014222
>>78016537

RF was my favorite character, but we haven't seen him performing any type of feats that come close to Zoom. He was able to get shot by a fucking arrow while even Barry can pull a bullet from his neck.

>>78021826
Didn't look like show Eobard could do this.
>>
>>78023827
But Mr. Terrific is both black AND gay, they can't possibly have her upstage him as well right?
>>
You know what we need?
Barry using the cold gun on zoom.

Think about it: its an anti-Speedster weapon. One with multiple shots instead of one and done easily catchable dart guns. Zoom may be faster, but he isn't so much faster that Barry wouldn't have an advantage if he used a ranged weapon during a speed fight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cJZLPDmz8iI

Extended promo bitches
>>
>>78026718
What if they had real guns in STAR Labs, and Cisco shot Zoom with a real bullet?
>>
File: RF CW Build.jpg (199 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [Google]
RF CW Build.jpg
199 KB, 689x1024
>>78026617
>He was able to get shot by a fucking arrow while even Barry can pull a bullet from his neck.

You do realize that Eobard threw that fight from the start right?

Or do you think he had a chance of getting back home by straight up killing Barry? - the one thing he waited 15 years to NOT do?

Why do you think he gets up and laughs before getting hit by Oliver's second arrow - then falling off of the car?

Again, Eobard shits on both Alternate!Barry and Zoom any day of the week. Neither of them can beat him.
>>
>>78026862
Real bullets clearly don't work on Zoom.
>>
>>78026886
Only if Zoom knows he's being shit at and can catch them.
>>
File: Jay Zoom.jpg (42 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
Jay Zoom.jpg
42 KB, 540x303
>>78026886
Bullets will work on Zoom like anyone else. Speedsters don't have enhanced durability or invulnerability.

The trick is hitting them in the first place - when they're aware you're trying to kill them.

One well placed bullet in his brain and Zoom's dead.
>>
>>78026873
Man, I fucking hate those ridges in Zoom's costume's abs.
>>
>>78026951
Reverse Flash's*

Argh, please, make the next villain anything but another palette swap of Flash, my puny brain can't take it.
>>
File: CW RF.jpg (127 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
CW RF.jpg
127 KB, 704x960
>>78026951
>>78026965
Why do you hate the ridges? They're just a part of the suit's design.

Also, Literally every evil Speedster in the comics is a palette swap of some a speedster in some way
>>
>>78026965
>Argh, please, make the next villain anything but another palette swap of Flash
Ask DC to make a Flash villain that could actually pose a threat to the Flash first.
>>
>>78026950
>One well placed bullet in his brain and Zoom's dead
Did you forget about the time Barry stopped a bullet just before it went through the back of his neck? If CW Barry "jobber" Allen can react like that, I imagine Zoom can do it too.
>>
>>78028541
Then why didn't he stop the dart Cisco hit him with?
>>
>Cisco drunk dialed Kendra after drinking moonshine
>Barry had to swipe her phone and erase the voicemail, then put it back before she noticed

Dude's not taking this well.
>>
>>78028752
the bullet was hot from the gunpowder and the gunshot was audible, so he was able to notice it in time.
darts are quieter and have less effect on the air around them.
>>
>>78028807
I'm sorry but what are you talking about?
>>
>>78029035
Cisco keeps a blog about his adventures offscreen, like feeding the metahumans in season 1 and learning to cope with his powers. It's a pretty good read.

http://chroniclesofcisco.tumblr.com/post/134742315950/on-a-scale-of-one-to-adele-my-breakup-with-kendra

He tends to update the day of a new episode.
>>
>>78015713
Can someone finally murder this slut? She ruins the series for me.
>>
>>78029093
I was wondering who made sure the metas didn't starve to death or choke on their own shit.
>>
>>78011648
his name is reverse flash?

so is he the slowest man in the world? what kind of fucking power is that?
>>
>>78029093
Is it run by someone affiliated with the show or just a fan thing?
>>
>>78029475
It's official. It's affiliated with the official Flash tumblr page.
>>
>>78029093
>In the world of superpowers, I totally drew the short straw. Barry got super speed. Ronnie could fly and shoot fireballs. Me? I get headaches and nightmare visions of people being killed. That’s not a superpower – it’s cause for therapy! But, my mom always said that the glass is half-full, so maybe it’s time to quit wallowing and see what this Vibe dude is capable of. Step one: Get in shape!

>Joe hooked me up with a guest pass to the CCPD gym. Thanks to a donation from the Thawne family, it’s stocked with the latest exercise equipment (though I swear some of the machines are straight-up instruments of torture). I thought I’d beat the rush and get there early, but by nine o’clock the place was already hopping. My electric blue tracksuit stood out like a neon thumb amidst the sea of gray CCPD-issued sweats.

>Where to begin? I’ve never much of a runner (minus chasing down the ice cream truck or sprinting from my neighbor’s bloodthirsty Papillon) so I nixed the treadmills. The punching bags were all taken by the beat cops and the stationary bikes had been co-opted by forensics. I headed over to a rack of weights – those seemed pretty safe. I’d finally snagged Kendra’s digits so maybe I’ll surprise her one our first date with two tickets to the gun show! Pow pow! I grabbed a set of 10lb dumbbells and started pumping away to the beat of “Eye of the Tiger.” I was really gettin’ into the zone when P. Spivs, Barry’s new girl, popped up beside me. She grabbed the twenty-pounders and started doing some squats and lunges while lifting the weights over her head. That girl is ripped.
>>
Is there any chance tonight's episode will live up to last year's hype?
>>
>>78028752
I figured it was Vibe related, since I believe he messes with Speedsters and their abilities somewhat
>>
>>78029876
I think it'll be good, but last year was the big Reverse Flash fight episode which will be hard to top.
>>
>>78029093
>Cisco reads Marvel comics and watches the Marvel movies actively
>He can actually compare his real life to the shows he watch
>>
File: Flash - Pikachu.jpg (60 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
Flash - Pikachu.jpg
60 KB, 600x746
>>78028541
Did you pay attention to what I said? The bullet ITSELF is perfectly capable of killing Zoom.

That's not the problem. Barry himself was still grazed by the bullet and injured.

Only his reflexes saved him. If he's fatigued or tired, he can easily be tagged by a bullet.
>>
>>78023788

Nah. I mean yeah she was bad but it was more an issue of everything hinging on keeping Malcolm around and jumping through hoops to reason with it. Plus things like Wildcat vanishing, Ray being keked despite being the better fit for crybaby Felicity, Roy being worthless, the Chase subplot being dropped before it even started. Felicity is just the easiest target. Season 4 has been great though barring the episode focusing on the romance.
>>
>There are people completely forgetting that we are mid Crisis.
Earth-2 is going to be destroyed. Wells doesn't like Jay because Jay is Zoom. He never lost his speed.
>>
>>78023788
Felicity is only a symptom of the cancer that is Arrow.
>>
>>78030226
Addendum, Jay will also have a good reason for wanting to kill Barry or at least put him out of commission but I don't know what it is yet. Maybe he can't bring his wife to Earth-1 with Barry bottlenecking the speed force.
>>
>>78030289
Reminder that Zoom could have killed Barry with ease but he chose to humiliate him and cripple him instead.
>>
>>78030284
Why are anti-Arrowfags so persistent? You literally got your wish. Arrow is fun now, everyone is in costume and using their superhero aliases and they aren't afraid to delve into super science and magic. Also Dahrk is the best villain on Arrow yet.
>>
>>78030359
Barry still has to be alive for Zoom to steal his connection to the speedforce.
>>
>>78030406
That's Eobard's shtick. Zoom is from Earth-2.

I'm not seeing any evidence that they are going down the Barry is the speedforce route yet. I hope they do though.
>>
>>78023788
>Ra's and the League of jobbers were the main reason S3 sucked.
FTFY.
Felicity was only a fuel to the fire.
>>
>>78030401
>Dahrk is the best villain on Arrow yet
That only proves that Arrow is shit.
>HURR IT HAS SUPERFICIAL ELEMENTS LIKE MAGIC IT MUST BE GOOD
>>
>>78030440
I'm not talking about Thawne. The CW Reverse Flash's speedforce was dependent on the Flash's own connection. The faster Barry ran, the faster Thawne could run. Multiple characters have stated that E2 Zoom steals other speedsters' connection to the speedforce to add to his own.

Nothing has ever said that Eobard here can leech the speedforce away like his other incarnations do. That's Zoom's shtick instead.
>>
>>78030556
That's what I'm saying. Jay and Wells have said that and Wells knows that because of Jay. Ergo, Jay is Zoom. We'll see soon anyway since I am like 98% positive Wells is just going to be Johnny Quick now.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.