[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SUPERGIRL Comic Book Series In 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (626 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626 KB, 1200x1845
SUPERGIRL: DIGITAL FIRST VOL. 1 ties directly into critically acclaimed Fall 2015 hit television show Supergirl, continuing storylines as they appear on the show.

Kara Zor-El landed on Earth after many years stuck in en route from her now-destroyed home planet Krypton, having followed in her famous cousin Superman's footsteps. Upon arriving, she was taken in by the lovely Danvers family and taught to hide her un-Earthly powers from sight. As the world falls in love with her super hero cousin Superman, Kara starts to feel the urge to embrace her powers, especially when her powers can save someone she loves.

But does National City want a Supergirl? Is the world ready for another super hero? And what other-worldly consequences arrive once Kara Danvers reveals her true self? Find out in the stories between the episodes in SUPERGIRL: DIGITAL-FIRST VOL. 1!

This collected edition is advertised for release August 9, 2016. If DC follows their current release window from serialized debut to collected edition, this Supergirl series should debut some time in early 2016.
>>
http://www.newsarama.com/27052-is-dc-working-on-a-supergirl-ongoing.html
>>
>Set in the show's continuity

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: wamuunoeyes.png (1 MB, 1016x504) Image search: [Google]
wamuunoeyes.png
1 MB, 1016x504
>>78011062
>continuing storylines as they appear on the show.
So close
>>
>>78011150
I know right. I was hoping for a new ongoing no idea where Kara when after the list of her power.
>>
>>78011171
Agreed
>>
>>78011062
>could make a series about pre-crisis kara.
>or new 52 kara
>shit show kara instead
Why
>>
>>78011221
Digital 99 cent. But I do miss main Kara
>>
>>78011221
At least we've got JL3001
>>
How is it going to continue storylines from a show that will be cancelled after one season?
>>
>>78011254
Atleast is something
>>
>>78011062
DIdn't the Arrow and Flash ones do too poorly to continue?
>>
>>78011331
I think legend of Wonder Woman was a success along with bombshells and injustice.
>>
File: 1356507333929.gif (446 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
1356507333929.gif
446 KB, 280x153
>>78011062
>critically acclaimed
>>
>continuing storylines as they appear on the show.
so the show is going to be canceled?
>>
Did we ever find out what was happening with Silver Banshee. I feel like that story was dropped for the garbage romance with cripple boy.
>>
>>78012458
No idea. Last time we saw banshee she was attacked by red Kara
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x290
>>78011546
so this... Is the power of... feminism
>>
>>78011270
It's not hard to figure out how, the real question is why
>>
When will there be a real new Supergirl funny book series? The tv show sucks anus
>>
Now we'll never find out what happened with her powers and how far she'll go with Michael.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.