[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leaks pretty much confirmed Could be worse. Will probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Trinity.jpg (686 KB, 1280x1597) Image search: [Google]
Trinity.jpg
686 KB, 1280x1597
>Leaks pretty much confirmed

Could be worse. Will probably be a solid 8/10.
>>
File: 1441487452203s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1441487452203s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>78003967
>TFW you were one of the shitposters that put fake leaks on 4chan for attention, but then you bought your own hype and like your own movie better than the actual one
>>
>>78003967

>BatmanvSuperman
>Wonder Woman is right between them

didn't know Wonder Woman started with a v.
>>
>>78004131
V=Vaginer.
>>
>>78004057
>Not making up controversial or downright terrible things so /co/ loses its mind

lrn2fakeleak, bro. I had a field day with FANT4STIC, some of my stuff even made it to mainstream websites and had to be officially denied by one of the writers on twitter.
>>
That lex luthorberg makes me worried more that wonder Jew and grey hulk tbfqh
HMMMMMMM...indeed
>>
>>78004177
Lol, I made some fake leaks for Fant4stic, too.

It was funny, I did it to make the film sound awful to make fun of nerd who were crying in their milk that this would be the "Worst Film Ever!" I just put fake quotes of actors getting the characters' names wrong and saying they'd be wearing armor and that the film was a horror film rather than a superhero film. People were willing to believe it and not fact-check it, because they had already decided the film was awful.

Then my joke turned out to be ironic (or not ironic anymore) because the film actually WAS awful, and my attempted parody wasn't very far from reality (Poe's Law, I guess).
>>
>>78003967
>>Leaks pretty much confirmed

You mean the trailer?
>>
>>78004490
The trailer confirmed a lot of spoilers we got over the past few months.
>>
As apposed to what? You thought it would be a fucking 10/10 before? No it wont be either, you're throwing around a score like that like its meaningless but thats a really good rating.
>>
>>78004552
Yeah...
>>
>>78004702
calm down, enrique
>>
>>78004131
vvonder vvoman
>>
>>78004131
W is the same as V in germanic languages
>>
>>78004205
Max get outta here
>>
>>78004131
Well she has a V
>>
>>78004552
> Spoilers
You mean the stuff anyone with half an IQ point have guessed? Come on who didn't know B-man and S-man would kiss and make up. And who didn't know that Doomsday is the only villain that could work.
>>
>>78007086
That's only the surface.
>>
>>78003967
>Will probably be a solid 8/10
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.