[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he never stopped using guns and killing dudes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: batman_goldenage01.jpg (73 KB, 444x672) Image search: [Google]
batman_goldenage01.jpg
73 KB, 444x672
What if he never stopped using guns and killing dudes?
>>
Then he would be a better character.
>>
File: original-3707-1363816837-11.jpg (199 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
original-3707-1363816837-11.jpg
199 KB, 625x833
>>
>>77995933

Then he'd be Punisher.

And he'd be even more bowdlerized than he was during the CCA era.
>>
>>77995933
Then he wouldn't be children-friendly and would be completely forgotten.
>>
>>77995933
Then he'd be shit-canned by the CCA
>>
>>77995933

That could be a fun alternative universe. "Where Batman fucking killed everyone."
>>
>>77997003

Bruce ends up in Arkham and turns into a real bad villain of sorts, ironically. Therefore, secret forces kept him from relying on fire arms too much.

It made the difference in his image with the public. His non reliance on guns saved his image dozens of time, people in gotham were more impressed with it, with his ability to take down people unarmed and usually apprehend them.

Without that, the people of gotham saw him as too dangerous, political pressure was put on Gordan and they eventually brought him in. Harvey Dent prosecutes him and puts in Arkham because he at least killed some bad people and he wouldn't be safe in regular prison where he would kill more often.
>>
>>77997063

Maybe this Bruce dies or visits the main universe Bruce.

Call the story "The Bat Outta Hell"
>>
>>77997092

Normal Batman vs Insane Older Batman with Guns.
>>
Anansi created this character.
His name is Paladin.
>>
File: 1448315399174.jpg (62 KB, 348x424) Image search: [Google]
1448315399174.jpg
62 KB, 348x424
>>77997063
> Joker Bruce comes to full realization
That was a cool moment. Seeing what would happen of Bruce let Joker's subconscious take over and he kills literally everyone and everything. Pretty horrific path for the Arkhamverse.
>>
>>77995933
Sooner or later he'd end up with a bunch of dead civilians either from stray bullets or just mistaken identity, especially if his villains are just as hostage happy as they are in normal comics.
>>
I want to see a universe where Batman kills when it's deemed necessary. It doesn't go out of control, he doesn't spiral into becoming a villain, it's basically just Batman if he sometimes opted here and there that a deranged maniac needed put out of their misery, with an exploration of the moral consequences and how people view him as a result.

I hate how every fucking "what-if" that asks "what if pacifist guy started to kill?" it treats it as some sort of addictive substance like once they start killing they'll never stop and they'll start to kill everyone. I know we're talking about capeshit, but it feels ridiculously juvenile.
>>
he wouldn't be nearly as interesting or popular
>>
File: 1441763630206.gif (613 KB, 384x212) Image search: [Google]
1441763630206.gif
613 KB, 384x212
>>77996891
This. Robin essentially saved Batman and made him popular enough to go into other mediums, like the show that caused his popularity to explode. Batman literally could not exist while being a gun-toting murderer, especially when heroes like Captain Marvel being all the rage at the time.

Although, if he did then DC probably wouldn't be in the slump their in due to not over relying on him, so whatevs.
>>
>>77998216
Absolutely agree.
Thor is proof, he can kill world enders like the Sentry/Void and not start killing random bank robbers.
>>
>>78000124
Self defense and defense of others is not murder and Cap killed people a ton during his war time comics.
>>
>>77997003
There's such universe. Batman killed Joker after death of Jason and then killed all criminals.
>>
He wouldn't be nearly as popular because he wouldn't make it into the 50's, he wouldn't have the surge of popularity in the 60's from the TV show, maybe he would still get revamped in the 70's and 80's but no way would he be popular enough for a movie that wasn't a piece of shit like the Shadow.
>>
>>78000439
I remeber this, is from countdown ....
>>
>>78000826
Yeah, and that's what you get if batman kills: you get countdown.
>>
>>78000838
also Cave-batman, Cowboy-batman, Pirate--batman and Pilgrim-batman ....
>>
why won't Joker shoot Batman?
>>
>>78000826
Yep, Countdown. Still, it didn't get to Injustice level of conflict between him and other superheroes who don't want to let him kill everyone.
I'd like to read story like Injustice but with Batman killing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.