[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFG Transformers: Who The Fuck Is This Guy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15
File: who.jpg (147 KB, 1749x480) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
147 KB, 1749x480
Seriously, who is he? He has a seat at the higher command table and I've never seen him or heard of him before.
>>
Xaaron was the leader of the Autobot resistance on Cybertron in the Marvel comics (mostly UK but also featured a little bit after Furman took over the US run). Roberts wanted him in MTMTE because he is a Marvel UK fanboy but I don't think he's actually used the character for anything interesting.
>>
>>77965309
You are so useful and full of information.

I don't think he's used him at ALL.
>>
Given the plot point of Prowl being blackmailed by Verity, anyone fearing they are going to pull the asspull that Verity was the true villain of Combiner Wars and EVERYTHING Prowl did during Combiner Wars like genociding his own people, was him doing so under duress with Verity threatening to reveal Autobot war crimes unless Prowl murdered his entire species?
>>
>>77969265
We are more likely to get Prowl killed so they can do a body swap story with Cyclonus than getting Verity as the secret super villain mastermind.
>>
>>77969306
I think Prowl's dead either way.

They will probably have Prowl get a heroic sacrifice, but the character is so utterly damaged, they might as well kill Prowl off.

Still kind of pissed Springer just woke up. Would have made more sense to keep him bedridden so he can rise up for a last minute rescue of the main cast.
>>
>>77969306
>body swap story with Cyclonus

...huh??? What's happening in RID that would allow that to happen? Would be kinda cool actually.
>>
>>77965700

why would he when he could focus on the same characters over and over?
>>
File: ofcourse.jpg (56 KB, 517x796) Image search: [Google]
ofcourse.jpg
56 KB, 517x796
Oh cool a season 4! Oh...a female. I don't care about that, but I'm just starting to get annoyed that she's going to have lipstick puffy lips, eyeliner and a smaller waist.
I can see her episode now will be dealing with Franky tackling a "boys only" club thing. But girls can be just as strong/fun! Aaaaand that's how Heat Wave will act with her at first too. She'll be BFFs with Blades.
So boring. Then again, I'm not offering anything else. I don't know how else you would write in a female TF that's aimed for 8-10 year old little boys. Not all female bots can be decapitating crazies like RID Arcee or brooding-not allowed to smile- TFP Arcee.
>>
What issues of RID are the ones where Prowl interacts with the Constructions?
>>
>>77969572
Cyclonus got gunned down nigger style after Whirl, Atomizer, and Getaway were revealed to be having Getaway seduce Tailgate for the purpose of manipulating Megatron into murdering Tailgate so they would have an excuse to force Ultra Magnus/Rodimus to let them murder Megatron.
>>
>>77970533
11-17, Dark Cybertron Part 9-12, and RID 28-43/Windblade v2 #1-4
>>
>>77970543
What this guy said.

Cyclonus is dead/dying and they now have their excuse to body-switch Prowl and Cyclonus.

Given how MTMTE is perpetually dead in the water with their various storylines, they have ZERO excuse to have everyone travel back to Earth once Prime conquers it so they can pull off the body swap. They aren't doing a damn thing and the plots go nowhere (and whenever they tease advancement, they pull the rug out on it immediately, so that you end up with negative advancement).
>>
>>77970543
>>77970636

No I know that, I read MTMTE but not RID. What's up with Prowl?
>>
>>77970636
Sort of agree. They need to just cut their losses with the entire MTMTE series (have Dethzarus kill the DJD, the Scavangers, Magnus's brother, and reveal he killed the Knights of Cybertron eons ago) and move the entire cast to Earth permanently so they can do their wacky Tumblr/Meme shit with everyone wearing their best transgender holo-avatar and be all progressive and shit with gay robot weddings and crap while Megatron goes slowly insane with the degeneracy.
>>
>>77970543
>>77970636
Granted that they now have somewhat of an opportunity for whatever it is you're describing, not only would it feel forced and satisfy nobody - other than yourself - they really have no motive or rationale to do this, let alone a coherent plotline to accomplish this.

tl;dr: here's your reply.

>>77970717
I on the other hand disagree. It's nice to take a look at the rest of the world than be stuck in Cybertron, let alone Earth. There's no reason other than reader/Optimus sentimentality to make Earth a priority, let alone the sole focus of the narrative. I'm sure if we hold hands and believe hard enough, we'll be able to find relatable or sympathetic characters among those who happen to be robots.
>>
>>77970680
Prime finally got tired of Prowl's shit and beat him to an inch of his life before Rat Trap rescued Prowl. Sins of the Wrecker has him being held prisoner by as of yet revealed captors, along with the current mystery plot of Verity blackmailing Prowl with her copy of the war crimes documents from LSOTW and Kup blacking out due to the massive amount of brainwashing Prowl did ages ago, to Kup.
>>
>>77970799
They have fucked shit up so badly, might as well fucking end the shit as quickly as possible to just fucking end it.

Dethsaraus is the best fucking hope for this.

He massacres the DJD in a manner that makes them be worthless bitches, then kills every single member of the Scavengers too sans Grimlock. Grimlock barely escapes with his life, but not before Grimock is told by a gloating Dethsaraus that he murdered the Knights of Cybertron and Magnus's brother too in the past.

Fucking EVERYTHING is resolved AND we fucking have Dethsaraus set up as an uber big bad in the wings, as Grimlock goes to Earth to meet up with Magnus and tell him of his brother's death and we get the Lost Light crew on Earth, preparing for Dethsaraus and his kill crew and their giant space fortress of death.
>>
>>77970920
They refused to advance the plot at a decent rate, so best kill the plotlines dead because NO ONE gives a fuck about them anyway. Blaming everything of Dethsaraus at least gives them closure, since the writers have already shown they don't give a fuck about the plots anyway. So why not just fucking end them already with the payoff being the giant space chicken lizard guy killed everyone the cast is looking for?
>>
>>77970812

Well that all sounds rather interesting and intense. So has RID moved away from robot politics? I got up up issue...10? and Dark Cybertron and it was all just talk. But back then MTMTE was were all the action was.
>>
>>77970920
You seem very grumpy. Prehapes bed would be the best solution right now. Yes?
>>
>>77970920
>>77970920
The 50th issue is (the beginning of) the big finale, but it's been confirmed that MTMTE won't be ending after that, so your hopes are so far unlikely.

There's no reason for Deathsaurus to attack the DJD, and it would be sloppy writing if he did. It's unlikely for the Scavengers to suddenly get involved. No particular reason for Deathsaurus to gloat at the impaired Grimlock among other Cybertronians, let alone Dominus.

Everything you presented is hamfisted garbage so the narrative is about what you want to see happening - or lack thereof. You consistently push your theories as valuable and credible while thankfully the real writers seem to be doing literally anything except the incoherent plotpoints you're describing.
>>
I think the point stands, as crude as it is, that More Than Meets The Eye has failed in every way possible. So much so, that rather than dragging the plotline out even further, they might as well find the quickest way to resolve everything.

And I have to think, having all of the major plots resolved in a "kill them all" style ending with the various sidestory factions, would be fitting with the tone of the series. And would justify why Grimlock has been stuck with the Scavengers; he is there mainly to be the sole survivor and report the conclusion to the Lost Light crew.

And yes, >>77970636 is kind of right that the book probably should relocate to Earth, given the SJW tone of the series and it's reliance on plot points (hologram avatars, bar culture, relationships), and personal relationship drama.

By dragging stuff out, no one is going to care about it when they finally pay everything out.
>>
File: Swerve serious.png (141 KB, 246x214) Image search: [Google]
Swerve serious.png
141 KB, 246x214
>>77971109
>I think the point stands
It would at least be more respectable if you stopped pretending to be other people who agree with you, but in the case that this one reply isn't yours, there's less unreasonable arguments here. Also
notably, there's a counter for the number of posters on the bottom of the page.
>More Than Meets The Eye has failed in every way possible
>By dragging stuff out, no one is going to care about it when they finally pay everything out.
There doesn't seem to be any valid points to back up these statements though, aside from opinions. Aside from the tangents and what would arguably be pandering to fans/tumblr, there's also a fair bit of world-building and suspense being built up, and it seems it would be more disappointing than relieving for fans to have all the plot points resolved in a hurried and unplanned manner - if anything, James Roberts knows how to plan ahead. (e.g. Swerve's bullet)

Granted that the SJW/tumblr/pop culture-relatedness has become more prevalent and on some occasions distasteful and seemingly irrelevant, it would seem that this aspect could be enhanced by a setting on Earth. However, this probability remains unlikely.
>>
>>77971035
You are the retard with shitty taste in storyline progression.

It makes perfect fucking sense:

Scavengers want to fix Grimlock's brain and get caught while doing so by the DJD, who want to kill them, sans Grimlock. They do so but Deathsaurus gets pissed because they were potential troops for his army and he massacres the DJD in horrific fashion.

Grimlock is taken prisoner and Deathsaurus tries to turn him. Tells him how he murdered the Knights of Cybertron, Magnus's brother and we see their remains being kept as trophies. Grimlock says fuck off and flees to warn Prime about Deathsaurus.

Meanwhile Optimus, fresh from conquering Earth, orders Magnus/Rodimus and company back to Earth. He puts Magnus in charge of Earth because he wants a governor loyal to him, not Starscream in charge.

Lost Light crew sets up shop on Earth and we get them on Earth doing wacky Tumblr shit and dealing with Cybertronian tourists to Earth from the other colonies and stuff. Chromedrome and Rewind marry and we SJW junk were Earth learns about Robosexuals.

Grimlock shows up for their wedding, lets them know Magnus's brother's dead as are the Knights of Cybertron and Deathsaurus is coming.

Megatron meanwhile gets made prisoner of Galvatron and forced to serve him and we get him having to try and win back Soundwave's loyalty and shit.

That is a YEAR, possibly TWO years worth of GOOD stories we could be getting, if they would clear the decks as I am saying they should.
>>
With the direction the book is going in, they might as well kill MTMTE or at least, pull an X-Men and give the book to Windblade's writer/ jetison everyone and turn it into a Cybertron centric book with all of the politics and shit (which fits the name).

The main Transformers book desperately needs new characters and Ultra Magnus, Rewind, Chromedrome, Ratchet, etc would be better used in the main book, given how they have surrounded Optimus in RID, with traitors that are constantly backstabbing him or incompetents who the backstabbers bully and backstab so they can do their bad shit.

Roberts can be given a new Transformers spotlight book with a rotating cast of characters or, just give him a Decepticon ongoing with the Scavengers to wrap up his main plots (as I kind of think that the guy wanting Deathsaurus to be the plot device that wraps up shit, has a decent idea if not shitty execution, for using the guy to bring everything together for a pay-off).

At the very least, I do think they desperately need to get Roberts to get his act together to start wrapping his storylines up. Give him a year to get everything resolved, ban him from wasting issues with side story characters (meaning he's banned from touching or writing the DJD and Scavengers) and bring everything to a head by issue #60 or else be fired from the book, with his replacement doing a kill him all ending to the series were everyone not named Rodimus, Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Ratchet, and Ravage (IE the name brand characters) are killed off and moved over to the main book and the series is ended with all the loose ends left unresolved.
>>
>>77971331
The Lost Light was prioritized over the List. First point invalid.

Second point follows from the first point which, yet again, fails to address why Deathsaurus would bother gloating to Grimlock specifically.

Prime doesn't necessarily have to pick Magnus or Rodimus, and he knows they're still on their mission/quest, so this is also unlikely. It also seems that Prime will be remaining on Earth for the All Hail Optimus arc.

Elements granted from my previous points, but rebutted with my previous points.

Fifth point is entailed from the previous rebuttals.

Not even sure how this logically follows.

>GOOD stories
Stories are supposed to be coherent, non-anticlimactic, and have linear progression.

You want to pretend to be multiple people and talk about your hamfisted wishes about alternative storylines, that's fine. You start insisting that your vague construction of a narrative is coherent, decent, and preferable to what we've been having - and arguably enjoying to some extent - so far, then this brings up the question of why we start these threads with no particular story to discuss. Without new issues, the generals seem to be mostly Q&As, an occasional storytime, and tangential but fruitful discussions. In any case, further replies that don't increase the coherency of your plotpoints don't seem to warrant any further responses.

>>77971531
You always present better and more rational ideas in your second set of replies. Maybe apply this technique to your thought processes before you make your initial posts.

Roberts could do a lot of worldbuilding with various spotlights, granted.

But once again, he's been planning things for a while, and we won't know how things are related until it comes to a conclusion. There's hints here and there, so it seems a bit quick to dismiss everything as irrelevant - although the complaints are granted about the Swearth issue.
>>
>>77971531
>with his replacement doing a kill him all ending to the series were everyone not named Rodimus, Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Ratchet, and Ravage (IE the name brand characters) are killed off and moved over to the main book and the series is ended with all the loose ends left unresolved.

They should do this anyway.

The book's main mysteries are garbage and Windblade has been the superior Transformers sidebook since shit that actually matters happens in it.

Have Megatron and Ravage go on a killing spree on the Lost Light because of what Getaway set into motion, with the ending being Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, and Rodimus stuck on an escape pod, barely clinging to life, desperately trying to get to Cybertron, to warn Optimus that Megatron's turned evil again and now heading back to Earth to reclaim control over the Decepticons from Galvatron.
>>
>>77971531
cont.
>and the series is ended with all the loose ends left unresolved
This is the worst possibility, arguably worse than a rushed ending, because the latter at least provides closure. Unless the next writer provides a better ending, but this also includes the possibility that the next writer makes everything worse.
>>
File: Optimus Primal.jpg (47 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
Optimus Primal.jpg
47 KB, 640x486
>>77971622
>Windblade has been the superior Transformers sidebook
>terrible art (the Dr. Seuss one with the colonies)
>rushed and forced storylines
I can see why you would find this preferable.

>Megatron's turned evil again
>wants Cyclonus to be a Decepticon like in G1
Oh... Does this picture bother you?
>>
File: Nightbeat faces.png (177 KB, 540x134) Image search: [Google]
Nightbeat faces.png
177 KB, 540x134
Why do all of my hobbies have to be shared by so many autistic people
>>
>>77971614
DJD decide to kill the Scavengers since they are there and the DJD get cocky that they can kill them with no consequence

Optimus is in desperate need for people he can trust. Fucker has got to know that he needs loyal people, especially after Prowl turned evil and now that Cybertron is under Starscream's control and Starscream is busy getting his hooks into the colonies. Fuck the mission, get their asses back on Earth before Starscream puts a toady of his own on Earth as it's governor.

The later opens up to some major fucking stories with the Prime/Magnus/Rodimus dynamic and Prime needing people to keep him honest who DON'T want to burn the planet to the ground. Fuck the Knights of Cybertron and Megatron making excuses to avoid being executed. Earth's got cybertronian tech and we have to anex it and we need to make sure the governor of the planet is someone good and trustworthy, since Prowl and Arcee turned out to be traitors and Ironhide/Wheeljack aren't leadership material.

Are you that wedded to your Tumblr shit and hologram avatar garbage and side stories that go no where you don't fucking want GOOD stories that actually pay off?
>>
>>77971614
You are a fucking asshole who makes shit up, lies, and generally speaking shitting on people who want good stories, tight continuity, and major iconic characters doing important stuff.

We are nearly 50 issues into MTMTE and nothing has happened. Indeed, they keep piling new mysteries on top of older as yet resolved mysteries.

MTMTE does not even fit with the direction the other books are going in. As >>77971744 mentions, the book and it's cast would be better served heavily tied into the other two books, with the annexing of Earth into Cybertron's council of worlds. Prime desperately needs people who are loyal to him and once Kup being brainwashed by Prowl and Arcee's traitorous meetings with Galvatron become public knowledge, he will need to do some serious housecleaning. And MTMTE has three, count them, three of Prime's most trusted and loyal allies on it's cast.

The utter divorce of MTMTE from the other books needs to end and they need to bring everything into unison. The new direction RID is going into is far more interesting than the huge pile of unresolved storylines Roberts keeps adding to, especially given his piss poor rate of resolving them in a timely fashion.

So why not do a rush job ending to them? He's not resolved any of them anyway and the longer we got without the deck being fully cleared, most likely the pay-offs we get will be god-awful and intelligent insulting anyway. A rushed ending at least would be an ending and free the book for brand new storylines that people might actually actually be invested in.

But yeah, a kill them all ending might be what we need. 95% of the cast is canon fodder anyway. No one will really miss them and I doubt anyone would give a crap if the plotlines never get resolved anyway given the crappy way Roberts has handled them.
>>
>>77971614
The poster has a point you just seem to want to ignore.

Let's be honest: More Than Meets The Eye is a containment book. And Roberts has had nearly five years to finish his storyline but hasn't. That's not a good thing.

The main TF book is carrying the load of constructive world building (as opposed to Robert's masturbatory world building, which does not advance the plot has become utterly distracting) and they created Windblade, to basically share in that chore.

Given how Windblade was a failure (low sales and fans hating it) it makes sense that MTMTE now has to pick up the slack and contribute to the direction The Transformers is going into.

MTMTE has been circling the drain forever. Roberts has even started lampshading it, even as he wastes entire issues on non-plot relevant characters like the Deathsaurus and Scavengers.

NO ONE NO ONE would cry if they did a "Deathsaraus killed everyone the cast has been looking for" ending. NO ONE. It's not like Unicron exploding five issues before he reaches Cybertron or Beast Wars ending because Depthcharge blew up the Earth trying to kill Rampage. No one cares about the main "plotlines" in the book. No one would cry bitter tears if they have Deathsaraus off-camera killing off the Knights of Cybertron and Dominus Ambus. Some faggots might cry if they killed the DJD and Scavengers but both groups have been exhibits of Robert's hack writing in terms of creating characters that derail the main story. So they would not be missed, unless you are a fan of the Thunderwing era Mayhem Squad.
>>
>>77972195
This.

Does anyone give a flying fuck about the Knights of Cybertron? Or Rewind's other gay lover, who happens to be Ultra Magnus's long lost brother? Or even the bullshit plot point they will use to keep Megatron alive if and when they finally have everyone meet the Knights of Cybertron?

Hell, the DJD are a bunch of god-awful "Original Characters, Don't Steal" abominations, on par with pre-retool Drift. And the Scavengers seem to only exist to hold Grimlock prisoner and to show up whenever Hasbro sends an email asking them where Grimlock is, because he's one of the higher profile characters when it comes to marketing the franchise.

Hell, given the anti-climatic reveal we got about Brainstorm's suitcase, can we even expect any sort of pay-off that would be worth the years we've wasted waiting for Robers to move those storyline along to their conclusion?

A half-assed, single issue resolution by a Japan only character who's name most people don't know how to translate, would be a god-send at this point. At least there would be closure and they can actually figure out new stuff for the cast to do.
>>
>>77972309
The Knights of Cybertron were always one dimensional McGuffins.

They only exist to give a reason for sending the characters into outer space and to justify ditching all previous characteristics for Drift, in order to remake the characer into something more tolerable for readers.

They really should have used that recent issue to declare Dominus dead and end that storyline at the very least. They had a perfect moment to end the storyline and even teased it, but refused to deliver it. What do they have to gain for keeping everyone looking for Dominus? Him being dead means closure for Ultra/Minimus and Rewind and remove one of the plot balls that Roberts is juggling.

But yeah, there is no need to even bother with the KoC plot anymore. Especially with the sister book's new storyline about to kick in. Moving the cast back to Earth and having them adjust to living there would not change a damn thing about the series, except that they would be planet side and not on a ship. And it would mean getting major characters that have been quarentined in a go nowhere book, back into circulation so they can be in plots that actually are being advanced and give new faces to the Cybertronian politics angle.

The only loose end would be Megatron but they can always put him on Cybertron under house arrest.
>>
Agreed that they need to rebind MTMTE to RiD in terms heavy continuity and both book casts interacting with each other.

They really need to make the current shit with Onyx Prime, Blackwell, Galvatron, and the impending return of Sentinel Prime, connected to the Knights of Cybertron. If not outright making them the actual Knights themselves.

And yes, they need to bring Optimus re-enforcements from the Lost Light for both dealing with Starscream and his own mutinous ranks. After Prowl's coup, that should have been Optimus' very first order, in terms of the Knights of Cybertron bullshit needing to be dropped ASAP and all available hands coming back to Earth to restock Prime's squad and give him extra eyes and ears on Cybertron.
>>
>>77972418
But here's a huge problem.

The moment you bring Ultra Magnus and Rodimus back into Prime's orbit, they become bitches again.

Putting them into their own book has allowed the two, Rodimus in particular, to finally escape Optimus's shadow and become fan favorites. The moment you have them working with Rodimus, Ultra Magnus becomes a beta bitch to Optimus and Rodimus loses ALL character development and becomes an incompetent rookie who constantly complains about how he can't live up to Optimus's legacy.

You can't have Ultra Magnus and Rodimus be interesting AND have them involved in plotlines that matter. Either they are interesting and pissing in the river or they are doing shit that is important and being hated by fans.
>>
>>77969306
>so they can do a body swap story with Cyclonus
Are you STILL pushing that you fucking faggot? It makes zero sense.
>>
I think the simplest solution is kill all of the existing TF books save GI Joe Vs Transformers and relaunch.

Give the current writers X number of issues to wrap up ALL of their storylines. Any storyline not resolved will go into the trash as the existing writers are all fired after their X number of issues are up and their books cancelled.

In their place, we get THREE Transformer books, which will continue the IDW Transformers stuff with the clean slate the previous fired writers were made to provide, via being forcibly made to wrap up EVERYTHING:

1. The Transformers: Transformers on Earth, which is now resembling season three of the cartoon due to the Optimus conquers Earth storyline.

2. Transformers: Cybertron: Transformers on Cybertron, set on Cybertron that ties in with the goings on on Earth in the main book.

3. Transformers Spotlight: Dumping ground for all sorts of worthless filler: stories set before the start of the Bot/Con war, stories set during the early days of the war, stories involving sidegroups (Wreckers, DJD, Scavengers, the other colonies), and D-List characters like Overlord, Chromedrome, Rewind, Swerve, etc. Basically a monthly version of the old spotlight series, but with an issue number to it.
>>
>>77972596
If they can pull the bullshit they pulled to bring Rewind back, they can do a body swap storyline.
>>
>>77971937
>>77972195
>>77972309
>>77972386
The samefag is so obvious both in these posts and this whole thread it's embarrassing. Quit agreeing with yourself, you're fooling no one.
>>
>>77972625
Kind of shocked we have not got a pre-war book, given how one of the biggest complaints of the current books, is how they both stop the storylines in their tracks for these lengthy flashbacks about pre-Cybertronian life. Especially MTMTE.
>>
>>77972625
Nah the GI Joe book is ugly garbage too will an even shittier plotline, it needs to go too.
>>
>>77972666
Sounds like someone is being a huge fucking faggot over other people not liking shit he does not like.

Why not go put some ben gay on your asshole, since you have a major case of butt-hurt.
>>
>>77972639
LSD is not good for you man.
>>
File: 348.jpg (70 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
348.jpg
70 KB, 500x373
>>77972681
>this much anger
Don't be mad everyone here noticed you samefagging like a newfag on a drunk posting spree.
>>
File: tumblr_n9znb4dWkY1qblu8uo5_500.png (233 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9znb4dWkY1qblu8uo5_500.png
233 KB, 500x245
Hey, did we ever get an answer on what Rung's transformation was? What does he transform into?
>>
>>77972788
His official classification is "ornament" but as of yet the function of his altmode is unknown. He looks kind've like a stick or a key, sorry I don't have a picture.
>>
File: VYYeZfn[1].jpg (133 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
VYYeZfn[1].jpg
133 KB, 1024x698
>>77972788
>>77972801
here, there are other pictures too, but those were drawn by fill-in artists so I'm not sure how accurate those are
>>
>>77972822
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:MTMTE22_Rung%27s_alternate_mode.jpg
I still think it's a quintason toilet. It'd be just like them, sadistic enough to make their toilets not only sentient but capable of high-function reasoning.
>>
File: moe.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>77971622
>Windblade has been the superior Transformers sidebook

>people actually think this
>mfw
>>
IDW continuity will wrap up within two years and the generation of comics after that will by cinematic universe tie-ins.
>>
>>77973194
Tanks be to Ga.
>>
File: 1108zo3.jpg (171 KB, 780x474) Image search: [Google]
1108zo3.jpg
171 KB, 780x474
>>77972930
That raises more questions about the Functionist Universe.

I still find it interesting, that them being proven right, that Rung having a function, is the worst thing they can think of. Will be interesting to see what comes of it.
>>
Okay, which one of you stupid idiots started talking about autism to the wiki staff?

You look like a complete fucking idiot, jesus christ.
>>
>>77973838
IT WAS ME, BARRY!
>>
>>77973838
Isn't the wiki staff autistic?
>>
>>77974460
Yes. Which is why I fail to see a problem.
>>
>>77974575
Autistic people can't understand autism because they've never been able to observe it from the perspective of a human being.
>>
>>77974460
If they are, then all wikis are autistic. Since the accusation was basically "categorising stuff makes you an autist"

Heck, given that the root of fan is fanatic, autist is just another word for fan.
>>
>>77974595
Ah yes, the "autism makes you inhuman" concept.

Believe it or not, people with neurodevelopmental disorders aren't magical fairies. They're people with medical conditions.
>>
>>77974689
People with medical conditions are subhuman.
>>
>>77974720
What, any medical condition? A hangnail makes you untermenschen?

Dang.

Regardless of your opinion, the point is that there is a spectrum of autistic/developmental disorders. Thinking all people with some degree of autism can't understand societal rules, and thus can be forgiven for being assholes about something is a terrible idea. Many people with aspergers, or PDD-NOS deserve every bit of mockery for being fools and jerks as anyone else. They're human, treat them like any other human, and make fun of them if they're being knobs.
>>
File: fucktfg.jpg (363 KB, 1420x1170) Image search: [Google]
fucktfg.jpg
363 KB, 1420x1170
>>77974460

Yes, but this is still terrible.
>>
>>77974795
All this talk about knobs and assholes makes you sound kinda gay bro.
>>
>>77974835
Don't forget I said jerk as well.

But yeah, not gay, just British (I know, I don't help my case), and our language is full of slang like that.
>>
>>77974802
Why is Lukeblast such a faggot? And that guy better watch it with all the 'tism talk, he's liable to summon Razorsaw.
>>
>>77974802
Lush City is a woman but that avatar is a picture of a man.
>>
>>77965700

Xaaron was used back in Chaos Theory for a bit, he was heading to Kimia after Megatron was captured. But in MTMTE, he's had very minor roles.

Also damn, IDW troll really had a blast here.
>>
File: razorsperg.jpg (74 KB, 1426x347) Image search: [Google]
razorsperg.jpg
74 KB, 1426x347
>>77974919

too late!
>>
Talking about talking about tfwiki on allspark on /co/.
>>
File: 1437952886213.gif (4 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
1437952886213.gif
4 MB, 400x253
>>77974983
It's like his own personal bat-signal.
>>
>>77975017

Yep. At least it wasn't as sad when we shit-talked each other across /toy/ and /co/
>>
>>77975017
Very astute observation.
>>
>>77975036

It was hilarious when the California shooting happened. He's never given a shit about terorism but he turned up in the thread just to express his anger that disabled people were targeted.

Those two threads about how he was terrified of autism being wiped out were amazing. It's a pity because he seems like an okay guy most of the time, he just has this button you can press to set him off in full autistic warrior mode.
>>
>>77975017
It could be worse. Given they've referred to /co/ before, we could be /co/ talking about the allspark talking about /co/.

... like I'm doing now. Damn.
>>
>>77975056
>Those two threads about how he was terrified of autism being wiped out were amazing
What?
>>
>>77975095
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/98856-a-warning-about-autism-speaks/?hl=autism
http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/98878-i-have-something-to-say/?hl=autism

Have fun.
>>
>>77975127
>scrolling through thread
>Bainreese is a MORON now
Wasn't he part of the staff there at one point? Wow.
>>
>>77975196

He was too christian so they kicked him out. And to be fair he was a bit of a troll.
>>
>>77975214
And yet they still haven't kicked out that girl that changes her name every other month.
>>
>>77975239

They changed it to a 270-day wait period before you can change your name again, actually.
>>
>>77975258
Plus, if they kicked her out, they couldn't complain about her and the AVP pages all the time to her (digital) face.
>>
>>77975277

Oh, are you a staff member?
>>
>>77975258
>270-day wait period
Interesting. Haven't changed mine in forever.

>>77975277
>AVP
Every time I see this, my first thought is still Alien vs Predator.
>>
>>77975300
>Every time I see this, my first thought is still Alien vs Predator.

That whole thing is the stupidest shit. They'd all be so much happier if they treated it like the fanfiction it is.
>>
>>77975327
The Transformers brand would be so much better if people weren't obsessed with continuity and the tiniest of tiny minute.
>>
>>77975298
Nah, it just wouldn't surprise me if that's why they kept her around.

>>77975327
Unfortunately, Hasbro put their seal of approval on it. Like the Allspark Almanacs. It leads to ridiculous canon wars
>>
File: 34324.png (52 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
34324.png
52 KB, 324x246
>>77975239

Well I've got two warning points that haven't expired yet despite being over a year old, so one more could theoretically lead to me being banned, yeah. Honestly the staff have gotten better over the years though, One of them once asked me not to argue with Vicious because they didn't want him to be banned (because if drawn into an argument he'd flip the fuck out on people and break all sorts of rules), and when I argued that was unfair they backed off and eventually Kalidor banned the guy anyway.

But putting that aside, Do I need to read the new Wreckers comic if I want to keep up with plot points in the other two comics, or is it self-contained? I haven't read the first Wreckers miniseries.
>>
>>77975459
The old one's probably more important than the new one anyway.

Plus, we know Kup and Arcee make it through fine, and they're not raising any points from it.
>>
I could have missed that, but was it explictly stated when does Sins of the Wreckers take place? It's defitnitely after Combiner Wars, but given the fact that Arcee and Kup are currently trapped in bad places in Ex-RiD, they obviously can't participate in anything else atm. Any info/ideas?
>>
>>77972625
definitely this
i think this would be better for everything
>>
>>77978322
Quantum universe.
>>
File: TF_RID_45_5.jpg (850 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
TF_RID_45_5.jpg
850 KB, 780x1200
>>77978322
It happens before issue 45. We see Kup and Arcee returning from Sins in that issue. So presumably during 43 and 44.
>>
>>77972625
So RID, Windblade, and MTMTE? They tried that between Dark Cybertron and Combiner Wars.
>>
>>77981169
This is stupid and everyone should feel stupid.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.