[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out Sam Sweetmilk got funded after all. They'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
So I found out Sam Sweetmilk got funded after all. They're fully animating an episode.
I mostly hated the first episode but the second one was actually pretty solid. Looking forward to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hssugmXefrw
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>77945186
>The poor man's Space Dandy
Yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>77945186
>has to namedrop rick and morty
>>
>former /co/mrade actually makes a cartoon
>has nothing but nice things to say about /co/ in interviews
>gets shit on all the time for not having the same quality as million dollar episodes of mainstream cartoons

this board, I swear to fucking god
>>
File: 2342.jpg (8 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
8 KB, 165x163
>>77945382
Your cartoon's shite m8
>>
>>77945338

That's how pitching ideas works. People are more likely to try something new when you compare it favorably with something else they already like.
>>
>>77945186
Cool, good for him, I hope its a suces. Its always great to see people and indie developers figthing for their dreams.
>>
Oh joy, an asshole protagonist who does shit for the lulz...

>>77945849
>>Every fantasy genre has to say "Like Game of Thrones"
>>
>>77945338
I went to some classes on animation, and according to teachers and directors, everybody has to do it.
>>
That talky boring piece of teen angst didn't "get funded", they just took whatever money they could.

No one is ever going to fund a show whose entire cast sounds like the inner dialogue of a nerdy angsty rich teenager. The protagonist even has a mom-bot that coddles him. Jesus.
>>
well damn good for them, but you'd think they'd get a deal with a bigger company eventually considering they've somehow got 3 episodes funded already. i'm happy for them but you can't crowdfund each episode
>>
File: il_214x170.843656050_vmub.jpg (15 KB, 214x170) Image search: [Google]
il_214x170.843656050_vmub.jpg
15 KB, 214x170
>>77945934
pic related, only it's slightly better-worded and more succinct than the meandering roundabout overly-loquacious full-of-itself head-up-its-own-ass dialogue in the pilot. And it gets to the point, too!
>>
File: Untitled.png (38 KB, 691x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38 KB, 691x420
>>77945895
no, but they never fail to mention Tolkien or D&D
>>
>>77945325
This was being produced way before Space Dandy
>>
File: !.png (21 KB, 147x164) Image search: [Google]
!.png
21 KB, 147x164
>>77946000
H-how you combine these two? Eeeeww WTH?

This isnt an article, this isnt news...this is an add right?
>>
l'm making a 80s based action cartoon about a keytar wielding virgin wizard from a frog-monsters hunting order in a magical future land. My inspirations are Thundercats, D&D, Warhammer 40k and JoJo.
Would you watch it, /co/?
>>
>>77946216
Hell yeah!
>>
>>77946216
fuck yes I would
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.