[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Luke cage pop his pimples? What is he got acne? Would they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: luke-cage-comics.jpg (323 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
luke-cage-comics.jpg
323 KB, 1280x720
Can Luke cage pop his pimples? What is he got acne? Would they just grow and grow and never go away?
>>
>>77941427
Yes. No.
>>
File: grumpy Stan.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grumpy Stan.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>77941427
Go to bed, Brodie.
>>
It doesn't matter, none of this matters.
>>
>fiction
>being logical
>>
>>77941464
Chillout, man. Have a pretzel.
>>
So his skin is unbreakable, but can his internal organs still me damaged by blunt force?

What if he had appendicitis? How would they operate on him? Never read a Luke Cage comic I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>77941503
call hank pym
shrink
fantastic voyage
surgery from the inside
>>
File: Cage-Two men.jpg (162 KB, 1196x656) Image search: [Google]
Cage-Two men.jpg
162 KB, 1196x656
>>77941503
>What if he had appendicitis? How would they operate on him? Never read a Luke Cage comic I'm genuinely curious
Magic and/or Pym Particles.
>>
>>77941555
man how does hellcat move the eyebrows on her mask

also why is hellcat so awesome
>>
Black don't crack.
>>
>>77941566
they do plenty of crack
>>
> implying black people have acne problems

I'm sure it happens but not typically
>>
>>77941565
That changes in a month
>>
If his skin is unbreakable from the outside then fat deposits wouldn't be able to go to the surface, meaning his body would need another way to get rid of those stuff.
However he can grow beard hair, so he could still have clogged pores, then he can have blackheads.
>>
>>77941603
the comic may not be good but that won't make hellcat herself less awesome
>>
>>77941427
How may cheeseburgers can he fit in his mouth at once?
>>
>>77941685
don't be stupid anon
obviously it depends on the size of the cheeseburgers
>>
>>77941555
I love how every surgical problem is always solved by sending Pym or Strange inside someone's body rather than actually performing surgery in the Avengers.
>>
>>77941503
Didn't that happen in a comic? He took a beating so bad that he suffered internal injuries but it was really hard to operate on him because of his 'unbreakable' skin?

I assume they went to a super scientist hero who used some sort of super laser cutter or something.
>>
>>77941565
The same way spidey moves his mask's eyes
>>
>>77941758
the thread is like 20 posts long
and you can't even skim it right
go fellate a rusty pipe
>>
File: watx4.jpg (368 KB, 1240x959) Image search: [Google]
watx4.jpg
368 KB, 1240x959
>>77941692
Surgery is BORING. Why even study super science if you can't Magic School Bus every problem?
>>
>>77941427
>What is he got acne? Would they just grow and grow and never go away?
Can you imagine?
http://youtu.be/RvdDLqeRqKM
>>
>>77941774
are you so fucking autistic that you have to read every fucking post? get fucked nerd
>>
>>77941555
Considering that he have regenerative powers you could make a laparoscopy through his asshole. His rectum is not bullet proof too is it?
>>
>>77941832
There is so much wrong with this image I don't even know where to begin but let's just start with the fact that the "X-gene" is the same size as a fucking blood platelet.
>>
>>77941592

Take it from a black guy, it happens more than you'd think. It's just not as noticeable because of skin pigmentation.
>>
>>77944518
Fact. A negroid with acne just looks kinda pebbly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.