[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney Dark Ages Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: great-mouse-detective.jpg (51 KB, 528x243) Image search: [Google]
great-mouse-detective.jpg
51 KB, 528x243
If Disney said "We don't want any of these movies anymore." Which one would you want?

The Aristocats (1970), Robin Hood (1973), The Rescuers (1977), The Fox and the Hound (1981), The Black Cauldron (1985), The Great Mouse Detective (1986), and Oliver & Company (1988). Nestor the donkey as well.

*Winnie the Pooh omitted for obvious merchandising reasons.*
>>
Black Cauldron.
>>
>>77939525
It's this or the Fox and the Hound
>>
File: bDbvGw0.jpg (309 KB, 1306x979) Image search: [Google]
bDbvGw0.jpg
309 KB, 1306x979
>>77939525
>Black Cauldron

They should try for a remake. Just a full on, balls to the wall pretend-the-other-film-doesn't-exist reincarnation. Enough time has passed, go for it Disney, only don't fuck it up again.
>>
Disney is already doing this with all of their animation stuff. They're just doing live-action remakes
>Cinderella
>Jungle Book
Etc.
>>
>>77940185
>live action big budget Black Cauldron

Mite b cool.
>>
>>77939465
Well, I have relatively fond memories of watching 'The Great Mouse Detective' at my grandmother's. So... probably that one.
I could never really decide how I felt about that movie...
>>
>>77939465
I'm partial to The Rescuers and Robin Hood, in that order.
>>
>>77939465
Eh. My sister and I liked all of these save for the Aristocats and Oliver. The rest were the shit growing up though.
>>
I loved the setting of Oliver
Dat 70s/80s NYC urban decay
>>
>>77939465
If I take The Rescuers, do I also get Down Under?

If so then that one.

Otherwise, Great Mouse Detective.
>>
>>77940277
i'd prefer it remained animated but we all know disney doesn't do 2d animation any more
>>
>>77940301
You remember popping a boner during the ending fight scene on the clocktower?

Everytime? And you never knew why?
>>
>>77939465
I don't want any of those either.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.