[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Samurai Jack is a success, will there be a chance to save Galaluna?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: booty.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
If Samurai Jack is a success, will there be a chance to save Galaluna?
>>
>>77922713
samurai jack won fucking awards

your retard gendy anime clone won't get a second chance, ever

it didn't sell enough toys, so into the trash it goes with the rest of the shows anyone likes
>>
>>77922752
SBT is the best show CN ever had.

>anime clone
Fuck off.
>>
>>77922811
it looks like that, stop denying it.
if it didn't get a second season now, it won't ever get one

SJ coming back was a surprise, but it was a well received show. i would have wanted it to stay dead because i think it being AS will fuck it up.
>>
>>77922713
They financially wrote off the show as some kind of tax cut.
They can never air it again.
>>
File: 1389305125972.png (204 KB, 509x380) Image search: [Google]
1389305125972.png
204 KB, 509x380
>>77922752
You're an idiot. Anime doesn't have asses.
>>
>>77922948
Creators can buy the rights back and create a new show, you know.
>>
>>77923077
There's still a lot of red tape and costs to deal with.
>>
File: 1425429607439.jpg (14 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1425429607439.jpg
14 KB, 327x303
>>77922964
>Anime doesn't have asses
>>
>>77923146
I don't think you have a point. If a creator has enough money/desire, he/she has the ability to continue their story.

Yes, it is difficult, but it's not a hopeless situation like >>77922948 implies. Megas' creators are working to get the show back, if I recall.
>>
>>77922713
why yes op, galaluna will be saved, Razer will become a blue lantern with a robo-waifu, Motorcity will free itself from Kane, and Beck will win for the users.
>>
>>77923295
You underestimate how much it would take to get the show back. This isn't a movie, where hard work and determination pays off. It would take years, and as that goes on, interest increases.

Gendy would have to be a billionaire to even have a shot.
>>
>>77924397
Or, you know, Kickstarter. Or any of the other clones it has. I'm not saying it'd be 'easy' by any means, but hard =! impossible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.