[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the next arc is Joyce and Becky going home to the Browns for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11
File: 14395736027085933133.png (382 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
14395736027085933133.png
382 KB, 1000x333
So the next arc is Joyce and Becky going home to the Browns for Thanksgiving. Should be fun?

Willis posted this early because his wife is giving birth, the end times are upon us
>>
>>77909729
Isn't her brother a trans?
>>
>>77909729
>Willis posted this early because his wife is giving birth
Oh God, what a fucking trainwreck this will be.
>>
In what universe is bringing a loudmouthed faggot like Becky home for Thanksgiving anything but a disaster.

And I mean to anyone's house, regardless of religiousity

I mean holy shit Willis ENOUGH BECKY PLEASE STOP
>>
File: 1438710391806.png (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1438710391806.png
44 KB, 240x240
So how long before Willis makes Joyce gay?
>>
>>77909729
>Father tried to kill her with a gun a day ago
>Has no trauma
>Is gay as an elf and making jokes
Such Realism, Willis.
>>
>>77909729
Why do you fucks keep posting this shitty strip?
THE RIDE IS OVER! TOEDAD IS GONE! THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE THE NEXT QUESTIONABLE CONTENT GENERAL NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!

The Joke is over.

Just give up already and move on with your lives.
>>
>>77910583
But the Thanksgiving arc promises more jabs at fundamentalists!
>>
>>77909934
You're thinking of a different comic.

Also, why is everything about Becky now?
>>
>>77910470
Shit I think you're right. Becky is an elf or some sort of fae folk. It's the only way this makes sense.
>>
>>77910470
>>77911170
>Also, why is everything about Becky now?
Canonically everything is now about Becky getting what she wants. Not a joke. Read Willis' blog post accompanying the strip where she flipped off her dad
>>
>>77911170
Becky is everyone's favorite character. And by "everyone" I mean Willis and the people who haven't been banned from the comment page for complaining about Becky.
>>
>>77909729
stop shilling your shitty webcomic, Willis.

just pay 4chan to advertise it Again instead if you want to advertise here
>>
Whenever Becky's not screen, all other characters should be asking "Where's Becky?"

Becky needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
>>
>>77909729
>Willis posted this early because his wife is giving birth, the end times are upon us

So he's gonna kill himself pretty soon, right?
>>
>>77911604
as soon as the baby is safely in the hospital's care, he must kill himself and his wife
it's the only way the child can have a good life
>>
>>77911604

Nah, he'll just completely vanish from the internet when he realizes how fucking hard being a parent is.
>>
>>77911726
Or he'll start making dadcomics, like Penny Arcade but without the hatefulness. It's not hateful when liberals do it, it's righteous.
>>
>>77911793
>without the hatefulness
He can't do it. He can't bring himself to write a comic about good parents, even if it is himself.

He'll either slowly begin to hate himself simply for having offspring, or he'll quietly get over his parental issues rather than admit that parents can sometimes be ok.
>>
>>77910085
Not just gay, but an atheist, too. Gotta remember that all christians are bad people unless they give up religion according to Willis.
>>
>>77909934
Yes she is
>>77911170
No it was revealed that Joyce's sister was trans back when they had parents' weekend. Which was like years ago in real time
>>
File: boogiewoogie1.gif (129 KB, 525x663) Image search: [Google]
boogiewoogie1.gif
129 KB, 525x663
>>77910583
Because it's fun making fun of it together. I've been on /co for years, and we've always done this. Before Willis, it was Dobson and Diaz, and before either of them it was Hathor the cow goddess. We have these giant 2-300 reply threads where we all have a good time ripping on the comics and their creators.

I kind of miss the Hathor threads; maybe I'll start one up for old times sake.
>>
File: 1449186189658.png (25 KB, 156x192) Image search: [Google]
1449186189658.png
25 KB, 156x192
When will Willis willing write well?
>>
>>77916283
Don't you fucking dare, dare master.
>>
Why did Willis just handwave the fact that it's illegal for Becky to live in a dorm she didn't pay for for a college she doesn't attend?
>>
>>77916353
He's a hack who considers things like believable dialogue and character development to be "trite and cliche" but considers "FUCK YEAH SCIENCE BITCHES!!!" to be Shakespeare-tier.
>>
>>77916283
DO IT DO IIIIIIIT
>>
>>77916283
I also really miss Hathor threads. I don't even know how to find the comics i remember from those.
>>
>>77911918
There is also the Kochanka possibility.
>>
I just hope his kids go the extra mile he never could and deliver some parricide
>>
>>77916283

It's been so long since I've seen one of those...

>>77916623

All of this would have been fixed had they talked to Leslie. Having been kicked out of her own home for being a lesbo she'd have taken Becky in and helped...

Also two sons. Zach and Chase. Did anyone care?

He's not a Riderfag but how dare he use those names. They belong to my husbandos.
>>
>>77909934
Yes he is. Deeper in the closet than presidential bunker is in the ground.
Pretty much the only thing is calling his online writing blog by Jocelyne.
>>
>>77917250
Who the FUCK names their kid Chase.
Zachary Dashiel and Chase Alexander, second names just add to the insanity.
They're going to be Chase and Dash and literally everybody at school will mock the shit outta them.

Hm
>Zachary is a male given name, a variant of Zechariah – the name of several Biblical characters.
How did he not vomit from that association?

>He's not a Riderfag but how dare he use those names. They belong to my husbandos.
Zach who?
...Oh, you mean Knucleman Zack?
>>
>>77909729

Finally we're having a thread, I wanted to see what you guys think about Willis post about the last arc.
>The storyline’s over, and now that it is, I wanted to talk a little about it.

>But, you know, in a general storywriting sense versus yesterday’s stroll down awful childhood memory lane. I’d written previously how, years ago, before Becky had been reintroduced into the strip as a main character, I knew Becky couldn’t be shuffled offpanel forever. She had to stay. We couldn’t get our pathos out of her and discard her. But I knew her dad would be following her, and he’d have to be dealt with. He’d have to be dealt with definitively. I didn’t want the threat of him to be always hanging over her – she has enough to worry about already – and so I knew he’d have to do something terrible, enough to put him solidly in prison.

>That was the genesis of everything, but I think it’s really wonderful how it all worked perfectly with what the story needed. Joyce needed to feel betrayed by her family and her community. Amazi-Girl needed to face a threat that was leveled up from the previous showdown her own father. Dina… needed to be in the best strip ever.

>And I could do it all without sacrificing Becky. Often in fiction, bad stuff happens to gay ladies, and then the narrative just gives up on them. That’s the end! That’s it! Buh-bye. Meanwhile, stories bend over backwards with supernatural zeal to keep straight folks happy and together with whatever love interest they met five minutes ago.
I wanted to subvert the shit outta that.
>>
>>77909729
Title in the OP, OP.
Do it for the filter fags.
>>
>>77917607
That last bit of text should have been greentexted.

Cont.

>So bad stuff is happening to Becky, but the narrative says Fuck No. Her dad’s attacked by her girlfriend in the woods.

>Her dad is followed by her best friend and somebody else on a friggin’ motorcycle. Her dad is hunted down by a goddamned SUPERHERO. And they all work together, somewhat unwittingly, to shut that jackass down. Physics is bruised a bit, but that’s the point. That’s the subversion. Becky’s not going down.

> The universe will melt in the face of her. And she will get that shining final moment with her father where she backs away, all grins, double birds. The last word. Because goddammit, she gets to win this time. Fuck you, dad! God answers lesbian prayers.

>Ultimately, Joyce gets her Moment of Brokenness that her arc demands at this point, and – very importantly – without
sacrificing Becky. It’s the betrayal of her family and community that breaks Joyce. Fridging Becky would be superfluous

>And for both of them, life goes on.
>>
>>77917607
Oh, we've already talked about that, like, twice.

Long story short, Willis doesn't know how character arcs work. Like, at all. Because having the focal character of a story going through it with basically no permanent consequences is not how a story should work.
>>
>>77917842
He wanted to make a big happy ending for Becky, specifically total removal of toedad.
She still has problems of no money and no real home.

So I do not shit on him for deciding to give her that. Execution was lacking.
But as long as he will focus on Becky's living troubles, he gets a pass.
(I give high chance he wont.)
>>
>>77916353
In various degrees over previous decades. But when he became "progressive" it basically eclipsed every aspect of his personality and now he soley focuses on that.
>>
>>77917607
That's actually not a bad line of reasoning. Joyce gets character development in the form of a rift between her and her old community which can be used as a jumping off point for the questioning of her beliefs. Amazigirl gets it in the form of her first real battle beyond busing petty hooligans, which could be played any number of ways. Becky's character arc comes to a conclusion as she's introduced into the status quo instead of keeping her under the radar for the rest of the strip, hiding from her dad. And Diana evolves from a one trick autist into more of a well rounded character (and Becky gets to be visibly lesbian without expanding the cast or any sudden sexuality swaps).

It's just too bad he screwed up the execution so badly.
>>
>>77917607
>Those are the most beta paragraphs I've ever read.
>>
>>77917607
http://thewebcomicsreview.tumblr.com/post/134173872845/the-storylines-over-and-now-that-it-is-i-wanted#notes

The best putdown that I can find at any given time
>>
>>77918845
He's a pretty shitty person. For all his talk about being a good guy, he's pretty much just a bizarro version of his own parentage, and its his kids who'll suffer.

He blocks any poster that says they're triggered by his comic.
>>
>>77917673
>>So bad stuff is happening to Becky, but the narrative says Fuck No. Her dad’s attacked by her girlfriend in the woods.
Wasn't that just a one off bullshit joke? I don't look for these threads often, but I just recall using autismasauris for a Jurassic Park reference... and then they're all chasing the car.
>>
>>77918896
No, it actually happened. Well, she tried.
He then shoved her to the ground (reality ensues for a conflict between skinny girl nerd and grown man), saw Becky hightailing through the field and left autismasauris behind in favour of the priority target.

Also its universal law or something for people to say "clever girl" even when they're guaranteed to have never ever seen JP.
>>
>>77918896
Willis doesn't know how to handle multiple characters, so Dina is used for a single bullshit Jurassic Park reference (because the super religious, culturally isolated Dad is going to say 'clever girl' apropos of nothing), and then tossed aside
>>
>>77910470
>>Father tried to kill her with a gun a day ago

When did this actually happen?

Ross fired one shot in the air. Then threatened to commit suicide by cop.

He apparently subdued Dina somehow
He abducted her
He might have slapped her in the car (I dont remember exactly)
He clearly endangered her life and the lives of others with his driving. And this was only because Amber interfered

However at no point do I remember Ross ever making any sort of an attempt to kill her with his rifle. It's fairly obvious that going into this, Ross intended only to put one person;s life on the line, his.
>>
>>77910583

Hide the thread and move on then, numbnuts
>>
>>77911604

I doubt we'll be that lucky
>>
>>77911604
>>77919895
It'll probably take up until the first time his kids disagree with him for that to kick in.

So. Strap in, it's a long ride.
>>
>>77911726
>Nah, he'll just completely vanish from the internet when he realizes how fucking hard being a parent is.

He's going to try and barrel on out of sheer spite for his parents and critics He'll put up a grand facade and lie to himself that he can do it.

But sooner or later he will crack
>>
>>77919914
But the explosion at the end got to be glorious.
>>
>>77919938

Maybe one or both of the kids will get very ill early on.

And Wlaky wouldnt even have prayer or faith to fall back on.
>>
>He lets his parents see their grandkids because he's never seemed able to permanently cut them off
>They see the babies and say "Awww, bless their little hearts"

What does Willis do?
>>
>>77920230
Writes a faggy webcomic about it.
>>
>>77920230
Grandparents start appearing in DOA and are even worse than the parents were?
>>
>DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
>>
>Should be fun?
No. This does not sound like my idea of fun.
>>
File: Elias-face.jpg (108 KB, 899x386) Image search: [Google]
Elias-face.jpg
108 KB, 899x386
>>77909729
>Willis posted this early because his wife is giving birth, the end times are upon us
>Willis
>impregnating a woman
>Willis
>his wife actually carried to term
>Willis
>raising a child

It's almost laughable if not for the reality of a child being forced into a terrible fate beyond it's comprehension.
>>
>>77920297
Dude have you seen the names he's giving them.
>>
>>77920270
>grandparents enter the picture as a thing that people have
>immediately start moving in on parents' "turf", making decisions for kids that their parents should be making
>in essence, they are parenting not only their children, but their children's children at the same time
>grandparents become Lady MacBeth and Machiavelli, while parents are shown to be misguided but ultimately love their children
>Willis gets to have his cake and eat it too
>>
>>77920314
Springer if it's a boy, Moonracer if it's a girl? No, please enlighten me.
>>
>>77920356
>Springer if it's a boy
Almost got it.

Zachary Dashiel and Chase Alexander.

Yeah, twins DASH and CHASE.
>>
>>77920368
Imagine.
You're a kid.
You go to elementary school.
You take out a gift from your dad, show off that its your namesake.

It's a blue-rainbow pastel horse.
>>
>>77920368
>giving your kids two first names

So he's planned for them to be huge faggots right from the start has he?
>>
>>77920422
Obviously, being gay is the best in the SJW future hes dreaming of, unless you can pull a trans.
>>
>>77920368
... I don't know what's worse, the names themselves, or the fact that his wife's having twins right off the bat. Two lives to impose his neuroses on for the price of one!

I need to stay away from these threads. I learn something about haunting about the man every damned time.
>>
>>77920353
Oh shit thats totally going to happen.
Like, the moment Willis' parents suggest teaching his kids the Bible.
>>
>>77920409

There ARE other characters named Dash.

Namely a G1 Japanese Micromaster and Flint from GI Joe's real name is Dashiel Faireborne

Still a douchey name, but Im pretty sure he didnt name his kid after Rainbow Dash
>>
>>77920422

As much as I love shitting on Willis, and that the names are pretentious as fuck, Im pretty sure Alexander and Dashiel are meant to be middle names
>>
>>77920513

Taking care of ONE newborn child is stress enough. TWO at the same time are at least 2-3 times the stress

Less free time
Less money to buy Transformers
Even if he makes a comfortable earning, babies are going to suck up a METRIC SHITLOAD of money
>>
>>77913724
Sweet.
What's her vehicle mode?
>>
>>77918895
isn't it funny how when someone says they're a good person, they usually aren't?
>>
I wish David and his family the best.

Hopefully with Chase and Dash joining the army.
>>
>>77916283
Stewart?
>>
>>77911671
If it's a boy, the name will be Bruce. For the 10th year anniversary of his wedding, he will buy his wife a pearl necklace. Willis will grow a moustache and get a haircut and contacts.

I'm sure there will be a Zorro-themed movie in the next 8 years, and to capitalize on the market, they'll make it a late year film. They'll make a plan to see it with their son, as a birthday celebration. He will pay a hitman to play the part of Joe Chill, and in that evening fulfill his life's dream of becoming the father of Batman, one of the only good parents.
>>
>>77920368

I thought he'd named one of them Chad and the other Norm?
>>
>>77921939

So you're just gonna write them off as gay just because their parents are?
>>
>>77923178
>>77923199

http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/134503637707/its-zachary-dashiel-and-chase-alexander-willis

Zach-Dashiel and Chase-Alexander

christ.
>>
>>77916283
Dear god, no. I had forgotten.
>>
>>77923215
His wife is lucky they had twins. If it'd been one boy, only Batman ending awaited.
>>
>>77923215
Which....which is the boys name and which is the girls?

>gender neutral names

Is there anything worse?
>>
>>77924219
Zach is a boy's name, there's nothing gender neutral about that.

Chase is more gender neutral.
>>
>starting a Thanksgiving Arc
>in December

jesus christ, Willis
>>
>>77923215
>http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/134503637707/its-zachary-dashiel-and-chase-alexander-willis

His life has now officially become Too Babies.

>>77924254
Unless he goes the middle name route, in which he can totally call them Dash and Chase.
>>
>>77920353
>>77920701

Cool Nerd Parents vs Old World Parents: The new hit web comic concept of 2016!

Can see this happening more often now that more people that have been neck deep in internet culture since birth are becoming parents.
>>
>Often in fiction, bad stuff happens to gay ladies, and then the narrative just gives up on them. That’s the end! That’s it! Buh-bye. Meanwhile, stories bend over backwards with supernatural zeal to keep straight folks happy and together with whatever love interest they met five minutes ago.
>I wanted to subvert the shit outta that.
>So bad stuff is happening to Becky, but the narrative says Fuck No. Her dad’s attacked by her girlfriend in the woods. Her dad is followed by her best friend and somebody else on a friggin’ motorcycle. Her dad is hunted down by a goddamned SUPERHERO. And they all work together, somewhat unwittingly, to shut that jackass down. Physics is bruised a bit, but that’s the point. That’s the subversion. Becky’s not going down. The universe will melt in the face of her. And she will get that shining final moment with her father where she backs away, all grins, double birds. The last word. Because goddammit, she gets to win this time. Fuck you, dad! God answers lesbian prayers.

I hate you, Dave Willis.
>>
>>77920368
I'm well familiar with the names Zachary, Alexander, and even Chase (though that one strikes me as more of a nickname than something that actually goes on the birth certificate), but what kind of name is "Dashiel?" Is this one of those ones that is common in some areas but I've just never heard of?
>>
>>77909729
WILLIS IS A HACK
I
L
L
I
S

I
S

A

H
A
C
K
>>
No seriously, though, he's starting a Thanksgiving arc and Christmas is in 21 days

At this rate we'll get a Christmas strip around Valentine's Day
>>
File: 1360614712439.jpg (61 KB, 402x406) Image search: [Google]
1360614712439.jpg
61 KB, 402x406
>>77917673
The universe bending over backwards to accommodate a happy ending is not subversion of anything, it's just a hallmark of poor writing
>>
>>77924699
Why is he starting a Thanksgiving arc now? Couldn't he just change it to a Christmas arc since the two holidays are really similar anyway?
>>
>>77917842
He writes by cribbing TVTropes.com, Crowning Moment Of Awesome, then Break The Cutie
>>
>>77924633
And the important thing is she never has to grow as an adult or human being.

I'm kind of wondering how much of his target audience is going to bail on him now that the twins have arrived. I'm sure more than a few have a Thing against Breeders.
>>
God, make it stop. No more Becky. It's been almost an entire year since she got shoved in and nearly every single strip has been about her, even the ones she isn't even IN.

Willis, focus on one of your other characters now, for god's sakes.
>>
>>77924633
how often does that happen exactly? i cant think of many things that show gay women being targets. is he talking about Law and Order or something?
>>
>>77925578

He refers to her as a main character in a recent tumblr post.

I'm not going to go find it, because going and finding >>77924633 nearly killed me.
>>
>>77917607
>>77917673
Plot revolving around a flat character and universe bending over backwards to save her from anything. That is the definition of a Mary-Sue.
>>
>>77927319
Been a while since a tried and true version of that has come to pass. But Becky fits it to a T.
>>
>>77921939

>Hopefully with Chase and Dash joining the army.

As Chaplains
>>
>>77923178
>he will buy his wife a pearl necklace.

Well we all know GIVING her one isnt likely
>>
>>77924633
>I hate you, Dave Willis.

How many people around the world die on average?

And why isn't Walky ever one of them?
>>
File: 1386827092000.jpg (30 KB, 324x294) Image search: [Google]
1386827092000.jpg
30 KB, 324x294
>>77916283
This is amazing. Like some kind of kelly version of Family Circus.
>>
>>77924910
It's not even a happy ending being unreasonable.

It's every little step along the way having "The best possible outcome" short of god himself flying down from heaven. Showing himself to be a woman, making out with Becky, and casting her father straight into hell.
>>
>>77911793
>>77919938
Speaking as a first time parent with a six month old, I don't think spite will be enough to keep him going - and much like Penny Arcade I don't think the switch to dadcomics are going to be immediate.

Newborns are absolutely relentless, they eat almost non-stop (even more so if you're breastfeeding), the growth sprouts are relentless for the first 6 weeks which makes the crying seem nonstop, they get gassy, and then the kicker is if they are over/understimulated - they cry if there's too much going on or if they're bored. And he has that amplified by two - that would be my person Hell. For at least the first 6 weeks it'll be like that, realistically the first 4 months (maybe more since twins are typically premies and they have "adjusted ages" for milestones)
>>
>>77916283

I remember Single Asian Female...

Was that before or after Hathor?

It did not last long, but i guess the shittiest stars spread their stink the fastest.
>>
>>77930089

>SAF

oh god that was amazing

keked asian guy writing comics about creepy white dudes stealing all the asian women and how they all wish white guys would leave them alone

that'd be goofy enough but out of nowhere he did a comic on lynching, saying "you know the blacks weren't the only ones who got lynched" and showing a dead chinese railroad worker

the butthurt was glorious.
>>
>>77930411

Yeah, it was priceless.
>>
>>77923178
I read this in the voice of the narrator from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
>>
>>77909729
This is Scott Pilgrim right?
>>
>>77925578
Its going to go off the rails as his time as a parent makes him understand how much a shit he's being. Might end with him running off to the woods away from the problems (children)
>>
>>77924962
nah he puts these in months ahead of schedule. He's just bad at timing. Wonder how much he'll fuck this up.

Maybe Becky will force Joyce sibling out and complete the family collapse.
>>
>>77924356
That's more of a coincidence than anything. Only three months have passed in comic time since this started. Over 5 years ago.
>>
File: f11.gif (117 KB, 1188x378) Image search: [Google]
f11.gif
117 KB, 1188x378
>>77930411
>oh god that was amazing

Understatement of the century, I don't know many other "progressive" webcomics that argued race-mixing is bad and you should be ashamed to do it

>that'd be goofy enough but out of nowhere he did a comic on lynching, saying "you know the blacks weren't the only ones who got lynched" and showing a dead chinese railroad worker

I need to see this
>>
>>77931837
Oh yeah, the Chinese girl who was infatuated with John Cho, a Korean-American actor........because of course her people and the Koreans get along so well, it's just the gwailos they dislike.
>>
File: richards2.gif (322 KB, 1188x396) Image search: [Google]
richards2.gif
322 KB, 1188x396
>>77931837
Also
>>
>>77931837

I liked those kinda strips the most.

"My family treats my husband and child like shit for being white. Why does those white people cause so much trouble."
>>
File: Uncle1.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Uncle1.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>77932006
>"My family treats my husband and child like shit for being white. Why does those white people cause so much trouble."

Only whiteness can defeat whiteness, jackie!

And one more thing! Stop reading this in my voice!
>>
>>77930089
>Single Asian Female...
I just checked out an article about it from 2006 and found this as the second to last comment:

>Jul 03, 2007 00:56:47
>This comic is awesome! We at 4chan's /co/ use it everyday to make fun of how stupid and racist single asian females are. There must be close to fifty photoshopped images of his comic and each one is hilarious. Still, few can top the original comedic stylings of ethan lee.

>I think the secret is the irony of a comic trying to deal with discrimination against asians and females by creating a lead character who is extremely racist and sexist who at the same time seeks to propogate negative stereotypes that all asian women are bitches who hate everything and shout at people trying to make casual conversation. Comedy gold.
>>
File: 1340742425119.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1340742425119.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
>>77935192
I wish those edits survived
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.