[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ still like Megg, Mogg, and Owl? (or just Megg and Mogg)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nu01x3FlCL1ru22woo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1841) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu01x3FlCL1ru22woo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1841
Does /co/ still like Megg, Mogg, and Owl?
(or just Megg and Mogg)
>>
nobody likes it anymore
>>
>>77839422
Really?
>>
>>77839405
what is it with vice comics? i just found out they publish the one with the opossums too, which is pretty identical tonally. its a really strange niche.
>>
>>77839458
Terrible terrible terrible gives you the same vibe and is less mean-spirited.
>>
>>77839458
No.
>>
>>77839474
Don't know. I think Hanselmann stopped doing the strip for Vice though. They're still appearing on his (her?) tumblr, and compiled works still come out.
>>
>>77839486
>>77839474
i prefer habits

i just read the OP and i have no clue whats going on. with habits they're just 1-off comics where you can jump in at any time and not miss much
>>
>>77839486
>less mean-spirited
Well where's the fun in that?
>>
File: IMG_4637-650x866.jpg (132 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4637-650x866.jpg
132 KB, 650x866
what a wacky guy
>>
/co/ dropped MM&O as soon as it became physical.

>Guys, check it out! Here's this cool new internet thing that's only available online on the world wide web!
> Actually, you can get a copy at your local bookstore.
>What? Oh, mmm, hmmm, alright, whatever.
>>
Anyone have scans for the new complilation?
>>
>>77839775
Okay... so it's like at some kind of convention based on the badges... hmmmm what?
>>
>>77839859
http://www.comicsbeat.com/watch-simon-hanselmann-marry-comics-the-full-video/

>At SPX, following the Ignatz awards, a very special wedding took place, as cartoonist Simon Hanselmann, author of Megahex, wed comics in a ceremony presided over by SPX Executive Director Michael Thomas.

>Michel DeForge, currently on tour with Hanselmann, stood in for comics, although several acual comics were present.

>Hanselmann, who is a cross dresser, appeared in a lovely wedding gown, and a brass band serenaded the wedding party which consisted of Annie Koyama, Annie Mock, Jason Leivian, Sean T. Collins, Julia Gfrörer and Gary Groth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRUJ6-Frpg
>>
I still like MMO, but it's been a while since I've seen any new strips online.
>>
I love it, but it depresses me knowing that this is probably literally how my sister is living her life.
>>
Friendly reminder if you wanna buy Life Zone now it's like $200 on Amazon
>>
>>77840008
I wonder how much my copy of St. Owl's Bay would go for.
>>
>>77839405
Patricians do, autists like
>>77839486
will tell you it's mean spirited because it's about the dregs of society instead of poor trashy hipsters. Terrible is comfy but it's hopelessly derivative of MMO, lacks drama or any formal narrative and panders to furfaggotry.
>>
>>77839842
/co/ dropped it like hot rocks when habits came out because we collectively have the worst taste.
>>
Is there an easy way to read MMO? I swear they set it up to where they don't WANT people to be able to read through it.
>>
>>77840292
Buy the book, farn.
>>
>>77839508

>i just read the OP and i have no clue whats going on.

It's not even abstract or anything. Everything, even the intentions of the characters are stated.
>>
>>77840292
Read them in print order, I guess?
List of works is on his wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Hanselmann
I'm sure you can find scans and scrounge through vice if you want them free.
>>
File: 1414081449799s.jpg (14 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1414081449799s.jpg
14 KB, 250x230
>>77839508
I bet you love Garfield.
>>
>>77839859
>hmmmm
Hello Linkara, fancy finding you in a thread about a tranny.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.