[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killgrave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tennant.jpg (88 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
tennant.jpg
88 KB, 500x658
Could he have been redeemed?
>>
Nah, he had stunted emotional and social development. If he wasn't monitored 24/7 he'd go back to being a scumbag as soon as someone hints at something he doesn't like.
>>
>>77827162

So he was screwed from the start?
>>
>>77827465

With his disease or whatever it was? One way or another.

Some people just get dealt a fucked up hand in life.
>>
>>77827103
Someone who did nothing wrong doesn't need to be redeemed.
>>
>>77827103

Nah. Even when he was supposedly working with Jessica for good he brainwashed old lady to blow Simpson and pals up.

He was just an inherent asshole.
>>
He was a psychopath, so no.
>>
>>77827103
If he was muted in some way, sure. Then, after he has calmed down and been taught bot be such a shit, consider teaching him sign language.
>>
>>77828696
>been taught bot be such a shit

I don't think that's possible.

For all he claims it's not his fault and that's just a consequence of having his power he's pretty clearly a sociopath with no empathy for his fellow man, and outright hatred of some of them. (he loathes children for example). Loving parents aren't required for you to not be psycho asshole. You're supposed to learn that yourself, otherwise you are just an inherently evil person.
>>
>>77827103

No, I don't think so. His power just makes it too easy to use and abuse people, even with a proper upbringing he'd likely slide into villainy, and given his stunted emotional state, he'd never truly be "good" even if you could get him to do good things. It'd all just be a sort of game to him.
>>
>>77831340
>His power just makes it too easy to use and abuse people, even with a proper upbringing he'd likely slide into villainy

It's possible to have the power to control people and not be a psycho mind rapist. See Xavier, or any powerful psychic, who can do what Kilgrave does and worse.

Kilgrave though is just a shitty person and the power makes him worse, and there's no saving him, but it's not entirely his power's fault.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.