[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman: Arkham Origins Dev Looking to "Expand the DC Comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20151130_12_26_13_Pro.jpg (123 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151130_12_26_13_Pro.jpg
123 KB, 431x427
Batman: Arkham Origins developer WB Games Montreal has confirmed it's working on two new "AAA projects" that could take the developer to new areas. This information comes from a recruitment message posted to the developer's website that was spotted by IGN.

"Our world needs more superheroes!" the developer said in its call for talent. "We are a growing studio with two AAA projects in development focused on expanding the DC Comics universe in the interactive space."

No further details are available. Previously discovered job listings at WB Games Montreal suggested that the studio was working on an open-world action game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This game could be a new IP, according to another job posting.

WB Games Montreal has11 open positions posted to its careers portal. Some of these job ads, like this one for a gameplay programmer, mention new-generation consoles and unspecified "innovative" gameplay features and systems.

In October 2013, the local government announced an investment of $1.5 million into WB Montreal, allowing it to expand the studio in terms of headcount and technology.

In other superhero video game news, some footage of a first-person Avengers action game written by Brian Michael Bendis has emerged.
>>
>>77825737
>WB Games Montreal
Aaaaand I'm out.
>>
>>77825737
Cool. I thought Origins was actually pretty awesome, but from what I've heard, the AK DLC they made was complete shit.

Hopefully one the games will at least be interesting enough to actually get me to buy it, I never did end up getting Arkham Knight, and I still don't plan on it. The announcement trailers better be as seemingly interesting as Origins and Knight was, at the very least.
>>
>>77825737
>Avengers action game written by Brian Michael Bendis
Oh dear
>>
>>77825737
>In other superhero video game news, some footage of a first-person Avengers action game written by Brian Michael Bendis has emerged.
30-min long cutscenes of characters doing innane chatter confirmed.
>>
Isn't it that canceled game?
>>
>>77826123
>>77825966
>>77825875
Yeah it was a canceled game that was based on Secret Invasion. It was originally supposed to be released at the time of the first Avengers film.
>>
File: 3638707-greenarrow.jpg (84 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
3638707-greenarrow.jpg
84 KB, 620x400
Make a Green Arrow game, goddamnit.

It's perfect.
>>
>>77825737
Bendis?
>>
>>77825966
So they made another Metal Gear game?
>>
>>77825737
"Do it, DO IT! Let Bendis Fuck You! Let Bendis Fuck You! Bendis Fuck You! Lick me, lick me. Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter?"
>>
File: cant touch this.gif (1 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
cant touch this.gif
1 MB, 355x200
>>77825737
>some footage of a first-person Avengers action game written by Brian Michael Bendis has emerged.

Comic books, movies, tv shows, and now video games? There's nothing the King of Marvel can't do! No doubt it will be one of the best games of the year. Can't wait for him to take over Marvel completely, no one else deserves it more than the main man himself.
>>
File: bendis angry metalhead.jpg (18 KB, 247x325) Image search: [Google]
bendis angry metalhead.jpg
18 KB, 247x325
>>77826544
Nothing ever tops the young Bendis.
He looked like he was playing in Sepultura
>>
GLC game pls
>>
>>77825854
>Cool. I thought Origins was actually pretty awesome
I thought I was the only one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.