[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show, the Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What did /co/ think of this?
>>
who subjects themselves to watching the same thing over and over packaged as new episodes

at least with other bad shows you can say you want to see how they'll fuck up next, this is like watching johnny test
>>
>>77817517
I haven't watched the show in a while tbqh, but I recorded this to watch it today and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>77817481
It's currently airing in my local feed of Cartoon Network.
>>
So the fuck is rigby so fuck badly drawn.
>>
File: Gdzilla-Hell-01-pr-3-5c120.jpg (465 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
Gdzilla-Hell-01-pr-3-5c120.jpg
465 KB, 900x1384
It was just a really long, middle of the road regular show episode.
>>
>>77817481
It stuck to its roots for most of the show then really shit itself with the ending.

I mean holy shit, Rigby ruined Mordicai's life and all it took was a "sorry" for them to go back to a dead end job.

Rigby learned nothing.
>>
I liked it
>>
File: 1246742283427.jpg (80 KB, 688x547) Image search: [Google]
1246742283427.jpg
80 KB, 688x547
OK SO IN AN EARLIER EPOSIDE RIGBY DIDNT FINISH HIGH SCOOL AND DIDNT GET HIS DIPLOMA, YET IN THIS FUCKING MOVIE RIGBY WAS APPLYING FOR COLLEGE BUT DENIED. YOU CANT APPLY FOR COLLEGE IF YOU WERE A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT.... WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY. ALSO THE ENTIRE PLOT OF THIS MOVIE SEEMED FUCKING RETARDED. TIME TRAVELING. OH NOES GOOD ORIGINAL IDEA!
>>
>>77820293
GED?
>>
>>77820293
apply in december drop out afterwards? i knew a few guys back in high school that did that.
>>
>>77820302

no, in the episode he didnt graduate... in the movie his YOUNGER SELF was applying for college. so this plot makes no sense when you watch the episode and then the movie. now I know they change "stuff" to make it fit with the movie but if they are going to redo stuff make it somethign that isnt as noticeable as OH SHIT I NEVER GRADUATED BUT APPLIED FOR COLLEGE
>>
>>77820293
You can apply to colleges without a highschool diploma... you will likely be denied, so it's best to at least get a GED, but still, there's technically nothing stopping you from sending in your forms and whatnot
>>
>>77820293
He was applying before he was expelled from school.

He didn't get is diploma because he was expelled for blowing up the science lab, which happened later in the movie.
>>
There was an alternate ending in which Rigby signed up for online classes to get his HS diploma.

But thta got cut, probably because they started that subplot in the show itself. A pity, because there it's Eileen being the catalyst.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.