[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ can we discuss and break down why romance is cancerous garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
/co/ can we discuss and break down why romance is cancerous garbage that ruins the stories of everything?

Look at how Adventure Time, Korra, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, etc turned out when the meddlesome romance shit showed its ugly face.

So what makes it so horrible? Is it because you're not allowed to portray relationships realistically (men want to be with women for sex and women to get men's money)? Or is it because most writers are dim witted simpletons who plain old don't know how relationships work? It would explain why unrealistic "waifu" shit is so prevalent.

In fact the only cartoon of recent times that showed relationships accurately somewhat was Thundercats 2011 and yet /co/ hated that one.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>77809001
>/co/ hated that
Like most cartoons that end too early,
/co/ had no general consensus while it was airing, but generally agrees that "it's not as shitty as adventure time or regular show"
>>
>>77809001
>men want to be with women for sex and women to get men's money
if this is your perception of a relationship, either you are a shit human being or have never been in a real relationship because you are a shit human being.
>>
File: 1372538262663.png (487 KB, 627x474) Image search: [Google]
1372538262663.png
487 KB, 627x474
>>77809001
>Men dating for sex and women dating for money
>Realistic
And furthermore
>Wanting this in a kids show
>>
>>77809193
The sooner kids learn that Disney is lying to them about shit like Tru Wuv, the better. In fact have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOfNDPzok68
>>
>>77809001
I didn't watch Korra and Adventure Time's relationships are too much of a mess to get into, but at least for Regular Show and what I saw of Gravity Falls, they both have the same problem. The girl that the main character has a crush on has absolutely no purpose in the show other than being an unrequited crush. That always leads to either dragging it on forever with no satisfying conclusion, having her return the main character's affection and finding absolutely no chemistry because the character had no development (Regular Show), or making the main character stop trying and ending up with a completely pointless character who also has no development (Gravity Falls). Romance can be good. Just not when it exists for the sake of putting a checkmark on a list of tropes.
>>
>>77809548
Disagree, romance is bad. Its even worse when the intended love interest is a used up slut who has been passed around like Leela from Futurama, Margaret from Regular Show, or Wendy from Gravity Falls. Are the writers that dignity lacking and thirsty that they consider sperm toilets to be "ideal"?
>>
>>77809001
>all that salt
What was her name, anon? And why are you such a whiny bitch about it?
>>
One thing I loved about the Dark Knight is when that lady gets a'sploded.

Batman don't need no tacked on love story.
>>
>>77809001
>Pic unrelated.

You're kidding right? Because Sora is better off staying single. That cancerous saccharine romance garbage with Kairi is insulting. If you leave a teenage sweetheart for a year alone while she factually forgets you existed she would not be loyal to you. She'd off sucking another cock. Can you smell the unrealistic bullshit?

Also Sora is a nice guy.....women hate nice guys IRL. They don't care for sensitive honorable young men. In fact, props to Kishimoto from Naruto because he had the balls to say:

"Women like assholes who abuse them."

Via having Sasuke and Sakura get together. Bravo for Digimon for also showing reality that chicks dig sons of bitches style men.
>>
>>77809619
And you're complaining about realism?
Any girl who's hot has already had some back in high school or even middle school.
>>
>>77809107
>Muh luuuuuuuuuv is so pure and true it is how everyone's relationships go!
Why is the American divorce rate so high?
>>
>>77809755
That is true, but the way the writers present said females as if they're on a pedestal and the male protagonist is so unworthy? That shit is annoying. A slut is no prize.
>>
>>77809001
>(men want to be with women for sex and women to get men's money
>realistically

Nigga what?
>>
File: 1444370523481.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1444370523481.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>77809750
Don't you have school tomorrow?
>>
>>77809766
Divorce rate is high because women initiate most divorces. Plus shit like No Fault Divorce while women get preferential treatment in divorce court encourages women to nuke their marriages.
>>
>>77809822
Enjoy your ugly/crazy bitches then.
>>
>>77809619
>Its even worse when the intended love interest is a used up slut who has been passed around like Leela from Futurama, Margaret from Regular Show, or Wendy from Gravity Falls.

Considering the complaint in this thread is about "realism", being mad at this and then wondering why things aren't being shown "realistically" is fucking dumb.

Any girl that actually looks good has had someone in high school and sometimes middle school.
>>
>>77809907
Then explain why the male characters are written as obnoxious desperate standards lacking simps? Dipper was on his way to getting better with twats til Alex Hirsch realized "*gasp* he's going to become alpha, I can't let the self-insert become alpha! Must Beta him!"

Fuck that horrible episode Roadside Attraction. Yeah Candy lost interest in Dipper for running away from a monster that EVERYONE including herself ran from. Also Candy's stupid line about liking Nice Guys to shame and insult Dipper should have ended with her getting slapped in the face.
>>
>>77809766
Because people can't do math.

20% of marriages end in divorce for 20+ individuals who have some form of post-secondary education.

30% for individuals who married straight after high school without going to college.

That's too much for the average person to remember, so they lump it as 50%
>>
Guys, /r9k/ is leaking again.
>>
>>77809766
Because Americans are literally subhuman idiots with brains too small to do proper decision-making
>MAH COUSIN DON' WAN FUCK ME T'DAY BETTER GRAB AH GUN AHND SHOOT SOME CHILLIN THAT HIGH SCHOOL SCHOOLS ARE FOR NERDS
>>
>>77809001
I completely agree that forced romance is absolutely terrible from a narrative perspective, and really has absolutely no place in a cartoon aimed at people who won't have a legitimate sexual relationship for several years.
I think the biggest issue is that it grinds into people that romantic relationships need to be valued over personal ones strictly based on the romantic interaction. One of the most disgusting societal values that exists.
>>
>>77810081
Please name 5 cartoons that isn't based on comics that has a romance that adds to the plot
>>
>>77809750
PErsonally, I think he should fuck Riku, because that would excite my dick more.
>>
>>77810097
Best post.
>>
>>77809001
>So what makes it so horrible? Is it because you're not allowed to portray relationships realistically (men want to be with women for sex and women to get men's money)?

What a cynical little brat you are. I'm assuming you've never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>77809001
How was Cheetara and Tigra's relationship accurate? They were childhood friends that hooked up, that's cliched as hell.
Scratch that, how the fuck was a double agent honeytrap "accurate"? Especially when the double agent pulled the honeytrap AFTER she worked her way into the group, just to legitimately NTR the leader.
>>
The romances in those cartoons all had different issues. There's no real single underlying problem shared by all of them.

Adventure Time's romantic episodes were bad because the cast was forced to constantly act weird or out of character to make things happen instead of letting it develop naturally from their existing characterizations, and since the show has issues with breaking status quo it just led to long story arcs of bad episodes we new the conclusion to. It acted as a tumor preventing the series from having more lighthearted and goofy episodic adventures, which was the shows strength.

The romance in Regular Show had the problem of the girl just not being that funny or likable, being a goal for Mordecai to achieve instead of someone who's worked well with the comedy. When it brought in that Cloud girl who was designed for comedy first and was allowed to play into the fun gags instead of being a goal for Mordecai it was a lot better.

Korra's love triangle was just a lot of boring pandering that made all the characters look like dickheads and it was plagued by bad writing, but that's an issue with Korra's first two seasons as a whole and not specifically the relationships. Season 2 dropped it for the most part and managed to have the same issues.

The Wendy stuff was pretty hit or miss. The Street Fighter parody and The Bunker were some of the best episodes in the show.

Lazy and bad relationship subplots are a result of lazy and bad writing in general and tie into more important problems with the writing. They're not inherently shit that ruins a show, and when most stories in general have some kind of romance in them that's a stupid statement to make anyway.
>>
>>77810166
Why?
>>
>>77810446
So you can prove this is boogeyman rather than legitimate criticism.
>>
>>77810020
>Also Candy's stupid line about liking Nice Guys to shame and insult Dipper should have ended with her getting slapped in the face.

Yeah because that totally would have made things better for everyone.
>>
>implying amerishitters are capable of love
I'm sorry, any emotion with a hint of complexity is too hard for a dumb Amerikek.
Like, you can't expect a dog to have a human emotional range, and Americans are even less intelligent than dogs.
>>
>>77810572
>Literally created the film industry's emotional manipulation of love
I don't think so Tim
>>
File: 1320006179343.jpg (18 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1320006179343.jpg
18 KB, 447x447
It's one of the most basic human urges next to eating and sleeping and most of the human race participates in it except members of this board, who stand outside humanity and wonder stupidly at its main method of propagation.
>>
File: leather man.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
leather man.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>77810572
If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?
Checkmate, non-Americans.
>>
>>77810635
That's the Jews.
>>
>>77810661
>who stand outside humanity
Nah, son, they (and you) are just as much a part of humanity as everyone else. This ain't psychology, you can't just leave out the weirdos.
>>
>>77809750

Sora is a karate space sword master his personality doesn't factor into how much pussy he's getting.
>>
>>77810516

Then you prove it's really a problem and not you faggot over exaggerating shit.
>>
>>77810661
I know we get into the impossible entanglement of nature and nuture with this, but I'd argue the rise of christian monogamy is what makes you think this.
>>
>>77811178
So you liked the romance in all the shows OP mentioned?
>>
What's the point of romance, anyway?
Women are fucking disgusting and faggots are even more so.
>>
shitty romance is shitty

romance in shows can be fun
>>
>>77811260
I honestly do not know. I like to fuck and I actually really enjoy satisfying my sexual partners, but I don't understand how someone would want to only fuck one person or how you could pretend your relationship with someone isn't sexual or just friendship.
>>
File: 10th_Teacher.jpg (48 KB, 1149x868) Image search: [Google]
10th_Teacher.jpg
48 KB, 1149x868
Romance is fine, and can be done well

But people are garbage. Horny garbage. So they want everything to be about fucking. And that's what romance is on a very base level. Romance without fucking is emotionally, if not physically, intimate friendship.

So they try to put romance into everything. Because they are servile to their reproductive oragns.

This basic root problem is aggravated by several things. Women want to see women in stuff, and there are a lot of people (a lot of men really) who can't seem to grasp the idea of men and women being around each other without being romantically intertwined somehow. Some of it is giving into lazy storytelling ("If these two started getting involved, wouldn't it be interesting?") and some of it is buying into weird cultural myths.

This is not helped by the fact that people believe that women are only interested in romance. I don't know if that's true. I don't think I know a statistically large sample of women to give a definitive answer. But I do know that they can enjoy stuff that doesn't have a strong romance element, even if they end up inventing dumb romantic shit that they like to ogle in fan works. That shit should stay firmly in the realm of fanfiction/fanart/whatever. But modern creators are stupid and have no vision of their own, so they buy into it.

anyway it's bad most of the time because people do it without actually thinking about it or making it interesting. It's a default option. Default shit is boring.
>>
>>77811259

Outside of Korra, it's not nearly as invasive
>>
>>77811462
And I don't understand what's the appeal of fucking many women.
Better a good one you can emotionally connect with, then a shitty thousand who are shallow and generally worthless. Then again, the former doesn't exist, so whatever.
>>
>>77811462
>really enjoy satisfying my sexual partners
Why? Who cares what the meat feels? You don't care what pig feels when you slaughter it, all you should care about is how it will taste.
>>
File: women love.png (20 KB, 1292x226) Image search: [Google]
women love.png
20 KB, 1292x226
>>77811462
You must be a woman.
>>
>>77809750
Wow man Matt's a very good friend if you actually watched anything beyond that one arc of 01 and the end of 02.

Also Kairi didn't totally forget about Sora she knew him vaguely as "The person most important to me" if anything the mayor probably tried setting her up with guys and having it end horribly.
>>
>>77811626

Some people just really enjoy sex, you dumb faggot
>>
>>77811720
>dumb faggot
Rich coming from you, considering the idiocy of your own post, you subhuman nigger.
>>
>>77811876

>it's subhuman to have a healthy sexual appetite.

You sound like a child who's upset that nobody will ever love them emotionally or physically. Get bent, kiddo.
>>
>GOAT Cartoons like Spongebob, Samurai Jack and JLU have about 10% or less romance
Sounds about right
>>
>>77811965

Jack had no romance. And no, side-characters and their relationships don't really count
>>
>>77812007
There's an entire episode where Aku uses romance to beat Jack retard
>>
>>77811944
No, you fucking retard. It's subhuman to not understand why anyone would want to live a life with one partner. Jesus Christ, you're so dumb I bet you're a woman.
>>
>>77812037

They weren't falling in love, you head-cannoning dipshit
>>
>>77812055

It really isn't. And nothing I said implied I didn't understand, just that some people prefer constant sex. But clearly you're retarded mongoloid thunder cunt brain can't comprehend.

Get to bed, sport. You have school in the morning.
>>
>>77812100
>And nothing I said implied I didn't understand
>but I don't understand how someone would want to only fuck one person or how you could pretend your relationship with someone isn't sexual or just friendship.
Get lost already, you're only making a laughingstock out of yourself.
>>
>>77812100
>>77812165
Also
>not understanding basic human connection
>not subhuman
>>
>>77809001
Shouldn't you be on the redpill waking up sheeple?
>>
>>77812165

I didn't even say the second part you gormless dense fuck nugget. The only laughingstock is you if you really think you can pass your stupidity off as someone else's
>>
>>77811649
>men cannot physically stop themselves from judging women on an x/10 scale and telling everyone about it
>women have no corresponding scale which they bring out every time an ugly man says something
>you see ugly men with pretty girls but not pretty men with ugly girls
I'd say this is bullshit. I think men are just willing to settle if it gets them sex while women can get off on sex toys and be satisfied. Listen to how men trash talk strippers they pay money to. They're willing to pay for sexual attention, but they still have strong standards, they're just desperate. It's not adoration from either side.
Then again, I don't really get love and I don't care. If a girl doesn't love me that's fine, if we fuck and have fun then it's a good time. Romance is annoying and pointless unless you want to raise kids with someone. But I don't.
>>
>>77812192

Enjoying sex without chemistry isn't a misunderstanding or lack of human connection.

Nice projection you rock chomping double deck pig fart. Forget school, throw yourself under the bus
>>
>>77812220
>backpedalling this hard
Am I being trolled?
>>77812253
Jesus Christ, why are morons like are even allowed to live? Stop putting words in my mouth you worthless piece of shit, that's not even my point.
Let me chew your food for you so maybe you could understand my point since you're too dumb to do it by yourself
>NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY SOMEONE WOULD PREFER ONE PARTNER THAN NUMEROUS IS LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN MIND, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER
>pig fart
I bet you are a middle-schooler yourself.
Please eat some asbestos and die. Just die.
>>
>>77812253
>>77812425
Are you the OP arguing with himself in his own thread in order to keep it on the front page?
Because I've done that before.
>>
>>77812425

How did I backpedal? I didn't say the second bit about not understanding you dense fuck.

You put the words in MY mouth, you stupid cunt. Shove off
>>
>>77812425

You sound retarded. You talk retarded. You are retarded.

Go back to school, retard
>>
>>77811626
See I connect emotionally with many women, I just don't understand how this is different than connecting without sex. People I've fucked don't deserve preferential treatment over people I don't. However since you hate women your opinion is pretty worthless here.

>>77811646
Because I find a positive response to my sexual actions really hot, a vagina gripping on my dick feels amazing and it feels good to have prowess in a skill, even if it's just sex. I'm often fucking people I know and like, so they're not really meat.

>>77811649
Nope, dude
>>
>>77812165
>>77812425
He didn't say that part though, I am the one who posted >>77811462 this other guy has just been responding. I don't personally understand monogamy, but I don't care if other people like it or anything.
>>
>>77812247
Dude you see way more ugly women with hot men than the reverse.
>>
>>77812736
Well. My bad then. It's not like there's a way to distinguish who's who on an anonymous board anyway. That guy is still a cunt.
>>77812675
Quality argument, kid.
>>
>>77809001
>men want to be with women for sex and women to get men's money

That's not fair, sometimes women just want to get some dick too.
>>
File: 1437874941230.jpg (62 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
1437874941230.jpg
62 KB, 640x499
>>77809001
Actually it's because creators can never properly balance romance plots and regular stories. Plus, given romance tends to be a bit of a serious thing, creators of younger aimed TV shows will shy from it because 'ew, kissing'. Or what they think will ruin the show, but still try to have their cake and want to eat only the frosting.

I do commend Lauren Faust when she was working on pone in that respect. She simply wouldn't deal with it.

Gravity Falls actually didn't do it too bad, shippers kind of blew it out of proportion, myself included.

So in a way, yes, relationships do tend to not get portrayed realistically, but not quite for the reasons you think. The problem is just too many creators half-ass something that, by nature, should be done full-hearted, or at least fully cocked.
>>
>>77812788

You're the only cunt here. You clearly can't stand to be shown how wrong you are when people explain perfectly well that there isn't some critical necessity for emotional resonance with somebody you plan to boink. We're fucking animals, sport. Some of us just happen to enjoy our baser instincts more than others. It's not anybody's fault that you can't wrap your head around the idea that "PEOPLE LOVE SEX WITHOUT COMMITMENT"
>>
>>77812788
I don't appreciate you claiming that I don't understand human connection because I don't conform to your version of sexual relations. I'm sure I have more friends, especially female ones than your bitter ass. You're a cunt too.
>>
>>77812848
Shut the fuck up already, you fucking idiot.
Jesus Christ, how dumb do you have to be to repeat the same shit over and over and again despite me explaining that it has nothing to do with my point which I chewed up for an idiot like you? Why are you even allowed to go on the internet without your babysitter's supervision? Holy shit, you piss me off by your fucking stupidity.
>>
>>77812908

Because you're the only fucking idiot, idiot. You didn't "chew up" anything, you wrongly associated someone else's claim as mine. And I've only clearly told you that there are people who simply don't care about deep romantic connections. You're the only being stupid here when you honestly think you're smarter for dismantling a point that can't be picked apart.
>>
>>77812882
Not conforming =/= not understanding, which you openly stated in your first post that you don't.
I understand why someone would marry a woman even if they are all shallow, dumb and annoying and entitled cunts. I don't conform to the belief that someone should care for them, but I at least understand why people do.
>implying women can ever be friends
If you have money, sure. They can be "friends"
>>
>>77812996

>all women are shallow whores may-may
>>
>>77812968
You fucking idiot. You interrupted a discussion with another anon with your retarded shitpost without even understanding what I'm saying, then claimed I'm an idiot because I can't tell two faggots on an anonymous board apart. Kill yourself.

>>77813037
>objective reality is a meme
Yeah, I bet you think people dying in wars is a meme too.
>>
>>77813145

I didn't interrupt anything. I contributed a valid fact. You're the one that blew up on it like a dense fucking retarded preschooler.

And no, it's not an "objectively reality". Not all women are whores who care for money. If you honestly believe this, you are beyond fucking stupid and should be drowned.
>>
>>77813192
>contributed a valid fact
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>Not all women are whores who care for money
Yep, you are most definitely a woman. Only they and betamax white knights could be so in denial. Fuck off.
>>
>Stealth /r9k/ thread takes its mask off
Time to take out the >>>/trash/ then
>>
>>77812683
What stops you from seeing people you know and like as meat?
>>
>>77813229

>Only my posts are FACTS
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>It's beta and/or feminine to think women are complicated like men
Yep, you must be a dumb school child who probably got rejected by that one girl who really wasn't that into you even though you swear she laughed at every joke you told. Do consider the previous suggestion of jumping in front of a bus.
>>
>>77813229
One major flaw in your argument is that it implies all men and all women are the same. I mean that in the sense that some men aren't greedy fuckers who will do a chick for money, or that some women aren't horny as fuck.

Hell, here's an idea. Gay people. Are gay men not allowed to be friends with women because the women just want them for their money? Cause I feel like there's a MASSIVE hole in that reasoning.
Or what if a guy is friends with a woman he's not sexually attracted to, for whatever reason?
>>
>>77813302
>women
>complicated
They're about as comlicated as a house pet, only less loyal and intelligent.
>Y-YOU JUST GOT R-REJECTED V-VIRGIN
Yep, typical woman behaviour when they are forced to deal with facts
>>77813367
All women are the same, though.
Stupid and worthless.

Gays and women hate each other in my experience, and both are a blight on society anyway.
>>
>>77813367

Don't even bother. The guy is either full pants shitting retarded, or a troll.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Feelings
Aren't
Funny
>>
>>77813229

Why do guys who have never had an adult relationship think they're experts on them? You're no better than those fat mean ugly tumblerinas you hate so much, you both have unrealistic views on the world shaped by your bitch attitudes, laziness and the retarded fucking blogs and sites you follow to reaffirm your limited view of the world.
>>
>>77813404

>complicated as house pets

How very childish of you. I bet you still believe santa is real, too.

>stuttering response
Once again, the childishness only gets more childish, bravo. Maybe you can call me a butthead and booger eater while you're at it.

>women are all stupid and worthless
And you call others "beta" when they provide more intelligent responses than your horseshit.

>Gays and women hate each other

I work with a gay guy and a gay woman, neither seem to have any trouble with each other, or the hetero members of the staff. You are quite possibly the stupidest person I've seen on this site yet. And I've seen that guy who has a floor tile fetish.
>>
File: Gamble a stamp.png (735 KB, 1042x409) Image search: [Google]
Gamble a stamp.png
735 KB, 1042x409
>>77812996
>>77813145
>Calls someone else bad at human connection when he has made a judgement on an entire group of people base on what is seemingly a minuscule sample size
When was the last time you even talked to a woman?
>inb4 "why would I try to change my dug in viewpoint? My whole world would crumble if someone made me think differently on an entire group of people I've prejudged"
You should read Flex Mentallo Anon
>>
lol
shut the fuck up /co/
you're all girls and faggoty teens
you love this shit
>>
>>77813404

>thinks his virginity bares no meaning in this conversation

You're just wrong faggot, you know why no one has "facts" to fight you? Because everyone else in the world is smart enough to see that the sky is blue with out needing a study and muh sources to prove it. You never have talked to a women without your beta bullshit informing your every thought and projecting negativity onto the world. You are literally delusional.
>>
>>77813404
>Gays are a blight on society
>you couldn't be shitposting on 4chan right now without a faggot inventing the computer
Guess you're right anon
>>
>>77813549

This dumb fuck is getting slammed repeatedly and keeps coming back for more. He's trying to convince himself it's better that he's bitter and alone.
>>
>>77813453
Women are worthless human garbage is a very realistic world view.
>>77813481
>truth is childish
Just fuck off to kitchen already.
>comes with the most immature insults possible
>throws a bitchfit when someone does something childish
Typical woman hypocrisy
>>77813481
>w-women are not bad, I swear
>intelligent response
>>77813535
Everyone in the world is smart enough to know that women are dumb and shitty people.
>>77813549
>one faggot in a million
>gays are not bad
Yeah, and Martin Luther King Jr. is a proof that niggers are intelligent and not destructive.
>>
>>77813412
Probably both, honestly. Shit, even the biggest redpill would be likely to admit that at least women can fuck a man for reasons besides money.

For instance, maybe the woman wants to get fucked just as much as a man would.
>>
>>77813619
>comes with the most immature insults possible

Like you haven't yourself? You're the one that started this shit, dipshit.

Now fuck off, /pol/lock
>>
>Thread entirely derailed by two other people because of a post I made
I feel really bad
>>
>>77813690

Which post? Because I take it the delusional fuck we're currently dealing with would probably have still appeared regardless
>>
>>77813619

Guys I know what it is, his mama was mean to him.
>>
>>77813714

And probably dropped him on his head a few times.

Shame she didn't do a bit more so his retardation would be the vegetative kind
>>
>>77813619

>thinks women are garbage

>throws a bitch fit big enough to rival the meanest cunt on her rag

Never change beta bitch
>>
>>77813654
I'm not the one who started throwing 3rd grade-tier insults.
>>77813762
>thinking women are not garbage
They're less intelligent, reasonable, selfless and strong. They're literally worse than even non-whites.
>>
>>77813794
Not really about anyone's opinion on women at this point besides yours. You've become far cuntier than your own standard for women, so I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: Louis laugh.gif (176 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
Louis laugh.gif
176 KB, 170x200
>this guy being ass ravaged on all sides
>>
>>77813794
If they were stupider than men, how could they trick men into giving them money so often?

Checkmate.
>>
>>77813794

Yes you are, you're the one who begun with the "women are disgusting" and other childish shit. Me calling YOU a faggot doesn't change this fact.
>>
>>77813869
Because men are taught to do anything for pussy.
>>
So did Riku kinda just decide he didn't like Kairi (as a woman) anymore between 1 and 2?
>>
>>77813794
>They're less intelligent, reasonable, selfless and strong. They're literally worse than even non-whites.

Nice logic, /pol/lock

/x/ isn't even this delusional, and they're literal tinfoil hats
>>
>>77813872
>women are disgusting
>childish
Truth is not childish.
>>
>>77813882
Who's teaching them this? Other men? Because that's only making it easier for women, which is stupid.
Or are women running the long game? In which case, that's pretty smart.
>>
>>77813794

>muh edgy white supremacy

Cry me a fucking river, retard. We all love reading you trying to convince yourself that you're better than someone. You're on the level of a fat girl posting marylin monroe quotes.
>>
>>77813890

I honestly think he didn't really care for her romantically. He was just busting Sora's chops to get him to nut up and not piss away his chances any more. They've known each other for like 10 years prior to the game, right? If I had a friend with a crush, I'd get him to stop being such a slowpoke faggot and do something
>>
>>77813907
PEOPLE are disgusting. Man, woman, white, black, doesn't matter. We're all a bunch of irrational fucking monkeys throwing shit at each other over our own dirt heap.

Misanthropy is truth.
>>
File: Bait.png (557 KB, 1372x767) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
557 KB, 1372x767
>>77813907

>it's truth because I say so

Mhmm, this bait is delicious. A bit samey, but delicious.
>>
>>77813882
Why are men so stupid to listen to this teaching?
>>
>>77813890

He's still a boy, which is why he palls around with Mickey so much.sora became a man and a knight in shining armor by the end of kh1.
>>
>>77813933

He's lower than that. He's just slightly above a fedorafat who thinks just FEELING smarter is the same as being well-educated.
>>
>>77813926
Liberal media.

Besides, most men are just paying women to fuck them. That doesn't require any intelligence from women.
In fact, women are the ones being stupid thinking that getting money is any more than an owner feeding its dog.
>>77813933
I am still better than niggers and women. Deal with it.
>>
File: Abandoned salt mine.jpg (209 KB, 962x716) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned salt mine.jpg
209 KB, 962x716
>>77809001
found a pic of OP
>>
>>77813964
Because kikes find ways to manipulate everyone.
Hitler had the right idea about them. Fuck Soviets.
>>
>>77813988
It sounds like you're just booty blasted that you can't get women to give it up for free.
>>
>>77813988
>Liberal media.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

No. Stay wrong, child
>>
>>77813988

>smaller dick but better than niggers

>stupid enough to get tricked into being bullied by teh mean girls but smarter than women

No retard, you really aren't.
>>
>>77813988
>Liberal media
Which is overwhelmingly run by men? What do they stand to gain from this?
>>
>>77814008
So men are stupid? Women at least can get money out of men. Sounds like a ride on the cock caurosel is a smart move to me
>>
>>77814018

He sounds like a little faggot whose mama and daddy told him he was smart and then didn't try at anything and grew up to be a huge lazy disappointing piece of shit with a childs mind.
>>
>>77814147

He's Linkara?
>>
i have a girlfriend and she is a christmas cake
>>
>>77814084
Kike men. Kikes don't believe in this bullshit.
Goyim men are retarded ones, but goyim are always retarded.
>>77814127
Yeah, the same way a dog is smarter than its owner.
>>
>>77814167
You lucky shit. Is she a dom with short hair, because then you would truly be living my dream
>>
>>77814163

Well he likes to think he is.
>>
>>77814170
Okay but dogfood is not valuable to its owner, while money is. So your analogy is pretty retarded.
>>
>>77814167
When you say christmas cake, do you mean the literal definition, or are you talking MILF without being a mother? Because unless you're a teenager, having a girlfriend who's over 25 shouldn't be a big deal if you're in the west.
>>
>>77814199
I think he just admitted to fucking his dog, if we continue that analogy.
>>
>>77814178
no, shes either a virgin or out-of-practice cause she had no clue what she was doing during that handjob

suddenly i didnt feel as bad for not being a pussy master

>>77814213
its not as risque as it is in japan; im 23 and she turned 35

feels like early r9k days in here

im gonna go now
>>
>>77814199
>implying any self-respecting man gives a stupid bitch that much money
If the bitch asks too much, domestic abuse is the key. Which is the only correct way to treat women anyway.
>>
>>77814291
Okay so most men are pussywhipped, ie stupid betas then? Because women tend to take men to the cleaners in divorce court.
>>
>>77814291

Like your fat asthma having ass could even throw a punch let alone beat a woman. You know those kids in school that would make up outrageous stories about touching boob or smoking weed to fit in? You never grew out of it.
>>
>>77814323
Blame kikes who want to diminish goy men to make them more compliant.
>Because women tend to take men to the cleaners in divorce court
So, you agree they're all shallow sociopathic whores?
>>
>>77814355

>muh jew demon may-may

Smell that /pol/lock air, smells like shit and delusion
>>
>>77814355

No, we all agree you're a retard and enjoy watching you run in circles like a dog chasing its tail.
>>
>>77814291
But haven't you been paying attention anon? All men are brainwashed by the liberal jews to do anything for pussy.

Wait, but what about the gays, who aren't fooled by the libs, and don't give them any money? Holy shit, the conservatives are in on it, making sure that nobody strays from the path and vilifies any men who find out about this evil!

So woman run both sides of the media, and let the kikes run the left, but who do they let run the right?
>>
>>77809001
To be honest, it's because romance is hard to do. It's really hard because it requires you to understand characters on a very deep level in order to write their romance as it should play out. It's especially hard because most characters are written by multiple people, so each of those people would have to understand the character intimately in order to write their romance.

And then on top of that, romance is often the exact opposite of the shows selling point. Whether it be comedy, or action, the audience comes to the show for that thing, and will get greeted by a romance plot. A plot that's almost guaranteed to be the exact opposite of the plots that they came to the show looking for
>>
>>77814355
Nope, I'm just working inside your narrative to laugh at you. You're schizophrenically going back and forth from
>Women are too stupid to exist without men
to
>Women are sociopath geniuses
and it's pretty funny
>>
>>77814458
They are stupid.
Sociopath =/= genius. Just because there are men who allow bitches to pussywhip them doesn't mean all men are idiots like that. However all women would do that, because being a worthless animal is in their rotten subhuman nature.
>>77814423
Kikes run everyone and women and niggers are their puppets.
>>77814376
>implying I'm wrong
Good goy.
>>
>>77814521
But they're smart enough to game the system and live without working, and men are too stupid too see that they are pussywhipped, so I really can't understand how women aren't the smart ones in your narrative.
>>
>>77814521

How does it feel to be scared of every woman you meet?
>>
>>77814521

>all these may-may bullshit ideals of women and jews

Christ alive, it's like a breathing embodiment of /pol/ and /b/
>>
>>77814548
>dogs are smarter than the owner
Also all worthwhile STEM fields are predominantly male and most famous scientists are male.
Pussywhipped men brainwashed by the Jews are idiots, but not all men are pussywhipped idiots.
>>77814561
I'm not. But it sucks knowing that I'll go to jail if I'll knife at least one whore to death.
>>
>>77814648
Knife seven, and you get to be famous, but only if you're never caught.
>>
>>77814648

don't bullshit me, you're absolutely terrified of women and black people. total beta bitch boy.
>>
Christ, this thread is still up?
>>
>>77814719

Mods are probably enjoying the anal devastation we're dishing out to the beta racist retard
>>
>>77814648
>any STEM field predominantly female is inherently worthless
>a scientist's contributions can be measured by how well known they are.
>>
>>77814686
Women should be slaughtered like pigs they are
>>77814692
>women
No
>black people
Of course I am, they have only two thoughts "stab and rob whitey" and "WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIEET"
>>
File: My puzzles.jpg (32 KB, 305x310) Image search: [Google]
My puzzles.jpg
32 KB, 305x310
>>77814783

Good lord, you're so paranoid and stupid it's hard to imagine you're a real human.
>>
>>77814783
See, with that attitude you'll never be Jack the Ripper. You'll be lucky to be John Wayne Gacy.
>>
>>77814777
They are well-known because of their contributions, you fucking nigger.
>any STEM field predominantly female is inherently worthless
Yes?
>liberal arts bullshit
>biology
>social sciences
>>
>>77814783

>being this big a pussy

Oh no, did the tall strong man look at you mean? And yes, you're scared of women, it's a fact.
>>
>>77814818
You talking shit about biology, Anon?
>>
>>77814840
>let's simply learn and memorize shit
>it's makes us intelligent, not like physics or math where people are actually required to think
>WE SCIENTISTS N SHIET
Biologists are retards.
>>
>>77814896

>i don't know what biology is, let me prove it by conflating flaws with academia and my perception of this unknown field.
>>
Alright fuckers. Romance is bad for pretty simple reasons. It baits dumb lonely fucks who insert on cartoon characters into a false sense of relationships (for extremes think wiafu), and when they realize that their concept of infatuation is wrong they get aggressive since they are giving up an 'investment' in the character.

There's nothing wrong with that scenario except that fans and stigma have a much larger influence on how a show is socially perceived within a group than the actual content of the show its self.
>>
>>77814928
A soft "science" like psychology.
>>
>>77814896

>biology
>not an understanding of both our own species, but the many myriad of creatures that also inhabit our world

You are beyond fucking stupid, you dense fucking nigger mongoloid kekold dipshit dingleberry shit eating cunt twatting dog turd
>>
>>77814961

Name five fields in either psychology or biology. Hard mode, no google.
>>
File: Fry Super Saiyan.png (95 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
Fry Super Saiyan.png
95 KB, 400x375
>>77814961

Not even remotely correct
>>
This thread is proof why you don't let tv raise your kids.
>>
>>77814999

or why you do. ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>77814999
Anon, even TV would probably have you know what the fuck biology is.
>>
>>77809001
a story has to be built around it from the let-go because romance is so complicated that it, in itself, contains conflict.
it adds unneeded complexity, or it doesn't but comes off as lazy or unrealistic.
it only works if you don't pay a lot of attention to it (can seem pointless), or have it be the center of the story (different demographic than any show you mentioned)

the choice is either moody or unrealistic, with the awkward middle ground that too many writers hit being both
>>
>>77809001
I think Young Justice handled its romance well. The thing is to have a romance work you need time and decent writing. To have a couple grow and develop they need time to do stuff together, which takes time away from other stuff like the main plot or action. Couple that with character focused writing being a necessity and most shows just aren't able to pull it off.
>>
>>77814970
>understanding
Doesn't require any intelligence or thinking, which is a reason why women are biologists in the first place. That's two things they're incapable of
>>77814989
Zoology
Botany
Ecology
Genetics
Marine biology
>>
>>77815091

Except those things do require intelligence. You're not starting to drop squarely into troll territory because even a real retard would at least concede to the objective fact that any field of science requires a level of intelligence to fully grasp the parameters of the field.
>>
because humor comes from novelty and romance comes from comfort or sameness

they are inherently clashing
>>
File: Isaac and Miria 2.png (235 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
Isaac and Miria 2.png
235 KB, 500x284
>>77815058
The best romance is when both characters are retarded, otherwise it's boring. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>77815091

>zoology
>duhhh marine biology

Missing one.
>>
>>77815140
>any field of science
But biology is not a science. It's PC bullshit to make women feel good, like Women's Studies which is useless, but taught as real science.
>>
Because het shit sucks shit
>>
>>77815237

What about the notorious bio truths womyn seem to hate?
>>
>>77815182

i like this type of romance
>>
>>77815237

>biology isn't a science

Except it fucking is you goddamn niggertarded mongoloid fuck monkey. It's literally defined as a science. It uses scientific methods. You are beyond stupid, just suffocate yourself in bed, child
>>
>>77814989
anatomy, neuroscience, psychiatry, gender studies and genetics
>>
>>77815268
>bio truths
Like the fact that women are dumb and weak? It's obvious to anyone without a need for some "science" and PC society wants to bury those anyway.
>>
>>77815305
>it's a science because PC society tells me so
Ok, kid.
>>
>>77815182
retarded or just plain crazy
>>
>>77815237

Women's studied is taught no where as a science.
>>
>>77815332

No, it's a science because it's literally defined as such and uses every type of scientific method for its studies.

Stay wrong, nigger
>>
>>77815346
It's defined as science by retards who think memorizing shit = intelligence.
>>
>>77815317

Then how is biology made to make women feel good? Did you even read? Christ you're retarded.
>>
>>77815086
Absolutely not, the Supergirl/Miss Martian relationship felt completely forced when they could have Dick just Dicking it up to fill a romance quota, then just did that OFF FUCKING SCREEN anyways
>>
>>77815237
> biology is not a science
STEM isn't science either
just a bunch of repetitive routine on top of pure theoretical far out of reality books about math
>>
>>77815364

No, it's defined as a science as it studies living organisms, classifies them, and categorizes their traits.

You would be classified as a full on retard who doesn't know shit because you don't pay attention in school
>>
>>77815332

Tell us what you think science is.
>>
>>77815366
It's made into a science to make them feel good, because they flock to it so much. They know they are dumb whores, so they need to feel like they're actual scientists.
>>
>>77815406
Anything that requires actual thinking.
Like math, physics, chemistry, lingustics.
Otherwise it's soft science shit
>>
>>77815409

Then why would bio truths exist? If these women flocked to it, why would they allow such studies and facts to come to light?
>>
>>77815409

>if women like this science, then it's not a science

So I guess TV isn't for men because more women watch tv then men
>>
>>77815366
So, you actually admit they're weak and dumb. Good.
>>
>>77815425
> actual thinking
such strong definition kek
>>
>>77815425

Except biology requires thinking, hell, so does psychology. Memorizing stuff doesn't devalue the practice, hell, it's fucking required for even things like match and physics.

But you're clearly too retarded a special snowflake dipshit cock fuck to even know this simple fact
>>
>>77815425

>linguistics

No man, just no. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>77815426
They don't. That's why there's so much fuckery with science nowadays. That's why IQ tests are edited for more political correctness and you can't say all niggers are idiots despite it being a truth.
>>
>>77815442

No faggot, quit dancing around the question. If women flock too and assumingly control biology as a field (what a retarded thought to even entertain) WHY would bio truths exist?
>>
>>77815461
> memorizing shit
> not just check the book
>>
>>77815466

How do you know all niggers are idiots if science is so unreliable?
>>
>>77815499
Because men still work there and unlike women they are intelligent enough to make them exist? Just admit all women are dumb whores who deserve to die.
>>77815461
>Except biology requires thinking, hell, so does psychology
No.
>Memorizing stuff doesn't devalue the practice
It does when memorizing is the only thing said practice has going for it.
>>
>>77815518

Since when is memorizing things a bad thing? It's literally the point of knowledge, you remember shit. Being intelligent and knowledgeable are not the same thing.
>>
>>77815521
Because it's obvious to anyone who ever interacted with those subhumans.
>>
>>77815425

You know 99 percent of math, chemistry and physics is done on the backs of pre established formulas? That is effectively the same thing as "memorizing stuff from a book" but even lazier because of the many tools utilized in trades pertaining to those fields.
>>
>>77815531

Yes, it does require thinking. And it's more than just thinking, it's using methods to study everything from DNA, instinct patterns, and understanding the psyche of various organisms.
>>
>>77815531
most people deserve to die and will be dead soon
i don't see what are trying to imply here
>>
>>77815551

Oh so you base your opinion on a small sample size and word of mouth? Idiot.
>>
>>77815573
That women are worthless subhuman idiots?
>>
>>77815552
99 percent of school math? Maybe.
But only 0.00001% of real science math
>>
>>77815531

If you were even one iota as smart as you claim to be, you'd know that if women were to go extinct, so would men.

No, not even cloning would save the gender. No field of science we have mastered, or will master will ever replace the need for both genders to cooperate in reproduction.

You
stupid
nigger
>>
>>77815531

Oh so men used SCIENCE to come to these conclusions that the boogie women didn't want them too? You contradict yourself in every post you make.
>>
>>77815582
All humans are. Don't lie to us or yourself.
>>
>>77815576
All niggers are the same, though.
Humans have variety in behavious. Niggers don't. It's an axiom.
>>77815600
Women could be replaced with artificial wombs which would be better for anyone. The biggest mistake of nature is giving women opinions.
>>
>>77815598

>real science math

Seriously?
>>
>>77815600
better to extinct than support this unfair system
>>
>>77815598

School math is literally the same thing as real math, dipshit
>>
>>77815618
Thats where actual thinking begins after all
>>
>>77815612

Wrong. Artificial wombs are literal science fiction, stop being a dumb cunt.

>>77815627

What system? Life isn't a system, retard
>>
>>77815650

How could anyone be this retarded yet still able to type?
>>
>>77810210
PErsonally I think he should fuck Kairi, while Riku fucks him at the same time.
>>
>>77815663
Only because of liberals. We could've had that and cloning if it wasn't for them.
Women are unneccessary. They're human garbage.
>>
What does any of this have to do with /co/?
>>
>>77815661
Social system. Life can be sacrificed. It isn't like it eternal or something anyway.
>>
>>77815680

Probably a troll. I don't think this many head drops would make someone able to type properly
>>
>>77815663
IQ is useless anyway
>>
>>77809001
Jesus christ mate what happened? Did ya mistake this for /r9k/ or are you licking your wounds you jaded fuck. If thats really what you believe what a relationship is all about then theres no help for you.
>>
>>77815712
I can't even tell who is rusing who
>>
>>77815692
Cloning reduces genetic pool. It is bad for us all.
>>
>>77815598
What about medicine dipshit?
>>
>>77815732
Are you one of this memers with 999 IQ and zero real achievements?
>>
>>77815727

The only one rusing is the dipshit who thinks women are manipulative geniuses, but dumber than frogs. That niggers are subhuman. And that jews control everything.

he's literally /pol/ and /b/ wrapped into one, with sprinkles of /v/
>>
>>77815756
> medicine
> somehow a math
typical liberal jump in logic
>>
>>77815786
Exactly, so it's not a real science?
>>
>>77815786

Except medicine literally wouldn't exist today without the application of science to study and test methods and compare which yield the best results
>>
>>77815805
can you name 5 fields of medicine? i can't
>>
>>77815814

I mentioned bio truths to point out that women aren't the illuminati and that you're full of shit.
>>
>>77815814

Except it does take intelligence to manipulate, you dense fuck. It's about outsmarting someone and playing on their weaknesses, both of which require a level of intellect. And yes, you did say women are smart at several points through your contradictive responses all throughout
>>
>>77815814
>There is nothing intelligent about being manipulative.

I don't even know where to start with this. There's just so many reasons why this one sentence is fucking stupid.
>>
>>77815849
Seems like you are being manipulated by womans to believe that manipulators are smart. Another victim. How sad.
>>
>>77815814
>being manipulated by retards
confirmed super-double-retard
>>
>>77815846
>>77815849
Any idiot can manipulate people. It's not really hard. People are so bendable they're pretty much doing to themselves.
>And yes, you did say women are smart
Where?
>>77815844
Still counts as a proof that they're all dumb cunts.
>>
>>77815849

There are many why the guy's entire thought process is fucking stupid. He's seriously either the dumbest fuck ever to live on this planet, or a seriously dedicated troll even when it's become quite clearly dull bait at this point.
>>
>>77815866

This is my new favorite post ever
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.