[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. How could you tell such a sweet girl you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Just saw this. How could you tell such a sweet girl you're not buying a Sony brand cellular telephone?
>>
werewolf x (half?)vampire is way better than either of the two with humans.

That's one of the reasons twilight would have been better as gay erotica
>>
She's gonna end up just like her mother.

has over 100 kids and is pregnant 24/7
>>
I'm alwas a slut for human/furry pairings
>>
>>77800041
10/10
Who is knocking?
>>
>>77800310
the mods
alternatively, /d/ or /tg/
we're bros with /tg/, he might try to protect us
>>
>>77800432
So, where is it from? I couldn't find it in the booru.
>>
>>77800501
Filename OP
>>
>>
>>77802780
Anybody ever wonder if she's wearing anything under that? No cub-diddler, just saying, she spends a LOT of screentime with her ass in the air...
>>
File: tumblr_ny5xi7F7r11ulf75qo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny5xi7F7r11ulf75qo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
>>77803172
she's a wolf

>>77799944
aren't (were)wolves in most myths and pieces of literature the servants of vampires?
somehow that turned over time into a hostile-relationship between thse factions
I don't know when that started though
I'm pretty sure Dracula was able to turn into a wolf and command them
>had been ages since I read that book
>>
File: tumblr_nxozw3y94p1ukfn53o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxozw3y94p1ukfn53o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
>>77802780
>>77803172
they rounded her ass quite a bit, and shaded it to have a 'this is where the curve/see through' look is. Solidifies the fact that animators and cartoonists are huge perverts and i think its a good thing they test limits
>>
>>77803910
hot
>>
>>77798801
Nah theyre just gonna be good buddies. theyll try something more than that in college but it wont work out.

OR ALTERNATIVELY

theyll find out theyre not "compatible" and end up adopting. Hilarity ensues as they Wendy tries to raise him as a Werewolf and Jewfro. Jr tries to raise him as a Vampire.
>>
>>77805826
She defiantly wants the ginger D.
>>
So why didn't they werewolf age in like the 5 years post movie? Do they age slower? It's weird.
>>
>>77803910
mods really delete my post? wtf, what rule did it break? earth to you faggot, real life is dirty and kids do that stuff.
>>
>>77801614
No, I mean artist/website
https://desustorage.org/co/search/image/Er7zEDKxLF0qS0CKn3BxjQ/
>>
>>77799987
Wait, she is?
>>
>>77807773
Probably. They aren't immortal like Vampires, but they often do seem to age slower than normal humans.
>>
>>77809506
>what rule did it break

Mod doesn't give a fuck about the rules. He/she does whatever he wants.
>>
>>77813883
Depends on the setting and its rules. Some have werewolves just as ageless as vampires.
>>
>>77803472
What?
Doesn't that kid know that wolf girl is older than him? Stronger than him? Its obvious shes hairier than him.
>>
>>77813977
Little kids tend to not care about shit like that. They just play with each other. Now when they both become teens, things will probably change.
>>
>>77814022
pre-teens
>>
>>77814022
>she goes into heat
>>
>>77814145
>teenage boy has insanely horny wolf girl lusting for his D
>>
Sony offers premier quality in electronics and entertainment. From high definition televisions, to state of the art gaming systems, to programming that appeals to audiences all over the world, Sony has it all. How do you Sony?
>>
>>77814449
artist?
on mobile atm
>>
>>77814022
>ttle kids tend to not care about shit like that.
I distinctively remember being around these huge girls that wouldn't leave me alone when I was younger. I was scared when I was away from an adult and they were near.

Now, I got a fetish for ...bigger.
>>
>>77815907
The human brain is so weird at times. Over time your brain changes "this scares me" to "that's kinda hot" for certain things/scenarios.
>>
>>77798801
Easy.

Tell her about all the bullshit sony has done, then she'll understand.
>>
>>77814683
domovoilazaroth on inkbunny and furafffinity
>>
>>77799944
>>77803260
actually, in some myths, Vampires and werewolves are the same thing. (Slavic) which, I think would have been the primary mthological overlap areas.

Lycanthorpy's earliest roots seem Mediterranean if we take the earliest accounts to record (mostly greek) though it's thought to have been misunderstand/demonization of remaining proto-indo-european rituals and such.

I did a whole damn series of speeches in college about the origins and root myths of monsters. My professor actually loved it, as did my class.
>>
>>77816551
I heard about that too. A vampire happens when you don't properly bury a werewolf or it was the reverse, can't remember which.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.