[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 or so criminals >not one gun I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>10 or so criminals
>not one gun

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA
>>
>>77793806
Don't you know that only loners and social outcasts own all the firearms in america?
>>
>>77793806
They were loan sharks, already conspicuous as shit.
>>
Must have been the boss guy who has a rule about guns.
>>
>>77793806
Nah, this is in NYC. Local level criminals will do a lot of things, but fuck with that anti-carrying law? I dont think so
>>
>>77794690
Yeah. NYC is crap. You don't carry there unless you expect to be shooting police.
>>
>>77793806
>Owning a gun

what is this, the south?
>>
>>77796911
>>77794690

Yet some house wife managed to buy a gun and practice in public.
>>
>>77796951
Only on 4chan is an abandoned locked warehouse considered 'public'
>>
>>77796938
>only people in the south have guns

California has the second highest number of gun owner in the U.S.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (669 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
669 KB, 1280x720
>>77798895
>implying facts like that matter
ISN'T THIS AMERICA
OH I'M SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA
>>
>>77796951

Cause nobody is gonna have shit on her. It's hard enough for a loan shark to be on the up and up without a gun charge excusing a warrant
>>
>>77798895

>California
>not the south

it literally touches Mexico.

Also, California has the highest population of any state, so of course they will have more gun owners.
>>
>>77799334
Texas has a higher population now from people moving there because of the economy.
>>
>>77799481
GUESS WHICH STATE HAS THE MOST GUN OWNERS? I WONDER IF IT HAS TO DO WITH POPULATION OR SOMETHING.
>>
>>77796951
A rich housewife. Money makes a big difference.
>>
>>77799334
>California
>not the south

The south is people that joined the confederacy during the civil war. California sided with the union.
>>
>>77793806
>I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA
This is Obama's America
>>
>>77799543

The Confederacy is the Confederacy and the Union is the Union. South and North are directions.
>>
>>77799481
Texas is awful though. They won't let academics review their textbooks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.