[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the trilogy? And also Family Guy movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Laugh_It_Up%2C_Fuzzball.jpg (39 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
Laugh_It_Up%2C_Fuzzball.jpg
39 KB, 427x500
What are your thoughts on the trilogy? And also Family Guy movies in general?

I used to really hate Family Guy but lately have appreciated and related to it more. I thought this was fantastic. Their animation even improved significantly
>>
i hope this is bait
>>
The second one is probably the last time Family Guy was funny
>>
>condensing three 2 hour films into a 45 minute episodes and there's still that FG trademark filler
Skanky.
>>
>>77791888
No, some people actually like Family Guy. I also don't dismiss it as "normie garbage", and I don't judge it for something that is completely intentional (cutaways). It's been getting much better in recent years, it just had a slow period before that. This trilogy actually shows that, as the first movie isn't so good (2009) but later are better.
>>
>>77793145
nah, the first movie is the only decent one
>>
>>77792444

It's not filler, that's actually the show. Stop looking at it as if it's filler. This is how the show works.

>You mistyped the CAPTCHA, or the CAPTCHA malfunctioned
>>
>>77793145
If you think the cutaway gags are the only problem with the show, you really are brain dead enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>77793284
I don't think they're the only problem with the show. I don't even consider it a problem to begin with. Complaining about them is like complaining about a trucker show being about truckers.

Some of the jokes land flat and it does have it's flaws, but most of the hate against it and the reason some of you people can't even tolerate it for a minute is based on people around you. You can't think for yourself, and you base most of your opinions on Family Guy off the fact that a lot of people don't like it. It's not good to piggyback other people's opinions.
>>
File: norm and peter.jpg (14 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
norm and peter.jpg
14 KB, 360x270
>>77791867

the first one was funny.

second was eh.

third was a shitty rushed fucking waste of time.
>>
The American dad James Bond was better.
>>
>>77791867
It was ok, the first two episodes, but when the people themselves didn't want to do a third one and complained about it in-universe, then that should clue you in the last one was not going to be good. You could tell they phoned it in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.